NFL week 1

Kaptain

Master
What a wonderful game to watch! Hartline with the TD after afflete Deon Branch fails to block on a screen intended for Edelman.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the "incredibly conditioned" Dolphins d-line looks they're about to have heart attacks ... all of them. heh.

Gruden is bragging on Woodhead. i think the grimace on his face must be especially painful this evening.

backrow

Hall of Famer
the "incredibly conditioned" Dolphins d-line looks they're about to have heart attacks ... all of them. heh.

Gruden is bragging on Woodhead. i think the grimace on his face must be especially painful this evening.

no, i think Gruden genuinely likes him. he does nothing but praise him from the get go. and rightfully so, he's an all purpose back and now it seems like every run is 8, 9 yards a pop!

c'mon, white guy's TD!

EDIT: and it was! Wes Welker! great block by Woodhead, btw! wow!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
without hyperbole, i'm honestly asking: is there a better tailback in the NFL at picking up the blitz than Danny Woodhead? the dude is amazing. touchdown Welker!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Damn it! I love the great games from our guys but DixieDestroyer has both Welker and Woodhead on his FF team and he's now within 30 points of me!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
i dont find it that hard to believe that Cam can tear a ****ty NFC West Defense apart.. The Talent in the NFL is no where near where it should be or where the "experts" claim it is.

Agreed, I've never seen so many missed tackles, blown coverages, missed blocking assignments, and just flat out bad defense ever in the NFL!

Good call Celticdb15. The level of talent in the league, especially on defense is at an all-time low.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see Chad Henne playing well. He was starting to receive Rex Grossman level hatred from the DWFs, but really started to come on in the preseason and is now continuing it.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Reggie Bush is looking very pedestrian this evening.

northwinds

Mentor
TDs by Hartline, Welker, Gronkowski and Henne...not to mention an incredible athletic catch by Fasono...this game is too much fun to watch and I'm picking up lots of FF points.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Chad Henne playing well. He was starting to receive Rex Grossman level hatred from the DWFs, but really started to come on in the preseason and is now continuing it.

Jaws even gave him some credit for his athleticism and said he can pick up yards with his feet.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Damn it! I love the great games from our guys but DixieDestroyer has both Welker and Woodhead on his FF team and he's now within 30 points of me!

well, i hope he wins! cuz that would win these two will continue to dominate tonight :dodgy:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i would like to see that toss sweep with the wide receiver cracking down ran with Woodhead as the back. his speed on the outside would give that play a chance to go the distance, in my opinion.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Yeah, that sneaky, blue-collar, high-motor, deceptive, overachieving white “craftinessâ€￾ is the only reason a white athlete could ever catch a pass against a superior athlete such as Robinson...

Maybe Jordy catches footballs in his lunch pail?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the Dolphins' negro manginas must be menstrating, as they keep cramping up. *smirk*

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cleveland should watch New England and learn how to use Evan Moore ... ala the Browns should play him like the Pats play Hernandez and Gronkowski: vertical plays in the passing game that stretch the field.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
without hyperbole, i'm honestly asking: is there a better tailback in the NFL at picking up the blitz than Danny Woodhead? the dude is amazing. touchdown Welker!
....And is there a tailback in the league that is worse at picking up the blitz than Reggie Bush? Dane Fletcher blitzed a moment ago and Reggie's whiff almost got Henne killed.

Pie

Guru
LOL, WOW. 99.5 yard catch for Welker.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
99 1/2 yard touchdown to Wes Welker!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welker 99-yard touchdown catch-and-run!!!!!!!!!! and just for kicks, he gave the affletic db a go-to-hell stiff arm. suhweeetttt!!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Welker and Brady! Over 500 yards passing for Brady against Miami's all afflete defense!

backrow

Hall of Famer
haha, omfg. this is great. what a game for white guys! Brady's got a franchise record 511 yards. i want Woodhead to break a 100 rushing yards as well!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Welker runs pretty fast for a guy carrying a lunch bucket.

That's gotta be a lot of fantasy points for Wes!!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The most enjoyable monday night football game ever. For me a close second was when Drew Bennett had over 200 yards receiving!

Last edited: