UEFA EURO 2012

frederic38

Hall of Famer
What's wrong with the French coach? He's playing an EURO knock-out mach with Spain and waits until the 80th minute to put Giroud in? And keeps Benzema? :noidea:

that's extremely disapointing, as everybody expected spain to win, so france had no pressure
france could have played with menez from the start and benzema+giroud

and since spain scored early, he should have changed his plans faster!

giroud is extremely disapointed with the very few play time he got
he feels like he deserved to play more
he has been decisive in every match he played for france before the euro champs
but in those matches he played more than 10 minutes! more like 25, which is already very few

the good side is that benzema was exposed, he is the worst player at these euro champs so far, with balotelli

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i forgot to say that lloris saved the french team multiple times once again
he was the only good french player, like against sweden

Not a very entertaining game today, but victory deservedly goes to the Spanish "Hidalgos". The Spain goal scorer, Xabi Alonso with his red beard looks like a real conquistador soldier from the Cortez army. I can immagine him with that spanish "Morion" helmet and the archebus rifle. Noble looking guy.

It's funny I had exactly the same picture in mind.

All the way great victory for Spain. Next step non-European Portugal to beat and then maybe the roof of Europe against disgusting turkish Deutschland.

¡¡¡ Arriba España !!!

Matra2

Master
DNA is nothing, the latest medical breakthroughts show that it's not what we thought it was

the whites in brazil are real whites, same in argentina, they are not some mexican mestizos claiming to be white
the author of this article, being american, tries to dismiss the claims that some of these mexicans do, that they are white, that's great, but in argentina and brazil (south) the whites are real whites (except if they are bolivian inmigrants in argentina)

I've always considered Argentines to be white - most of them - but if the science proves me wrong then I'll adjust my views accordingly. I don't let emotions get in the way of such things.

What (non-Jewish) evidence do you have about DNA being nothing?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I've always considered Argentines to be white - most of them - but if the science proves me wrong then I'll adjust my views accordingly. I don't let emotions get in the way of such things.

What (non-Jewish) evidence do you have about DNA being nothing?

i'm a student in medical related things, and in grenoble we are very good at this, very advanced
a researcher told me this
DNA has not been the magical thing that we thought it was, for example there are very few deseases that have been cured directly because of the new DNA knowledge
you might hear about it in a few years (that's what the guy told me)

frederic38

Hall of Famer
an example:

http://www.jpvpk.gov.my/html/news/archives/English/Feb02 16B.htm

they cloned a cat (same DNA) but he looks totally different than the other cat who has the same DNA
if you can have the same DNA and be black or white, then DNA is pretty pointless

DNA is not nothing, but it's overrated, and we shouldn't be influenced by these things
our ancestors did pretty well whithout science
actually it's since we have science that our race is dying
if a jew would have come say to a roman that his tribe was an imaginary thing, that it didn't existed, because their DNA was different, he would have been mocked and possibly killed if he insists too much

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Spain seem to be peaking at the right time. It'll be hard for any team to beat them with that ball-control offense. When you get only 30-35% of the possessions against Spain, you have little room for error and must make the best of each opportunity. At this point, I'm rooting 100% for Spain to win the championship.

As for Germany, I still don't understand some of the vitriol. As someone else has mentioned already, 19 of the 23 players on the roster are 100% white, and 16 of those are 100% German. In a perfect world, we'd have a 100% white/German team, but those days are long gone. So, instead of hating, let's celebrate the fact that unlike the Brits or the French (who are getting a bit better), there's no Africanization movement in Germany, so this is good news. A Spain-Germany rematch from the 2008 final (and 2010 WC semis) would be the best outcome.

Germany needs to make 2 changes, and they instantly become a better team, and easy to root for. Boateng need not play another minute and should be benched immediately. Lars Bender did well against Denmark and should be the natural replacement. I'd also sit Podolski in favor of either Reus or Schurrle. Up front, any 3 of the 4 (Gomez, Muller, Klose, Reus/Schurrle) would be fine. And Schweini needs to play a lot better than he did in the Greece game, or else, Die Mannschaft may not even make the final.

For the last spot, while I totally root for Italy, it's a damn shame that there exists the possibility of Bollateli playing some role in their win (and possibly in the semis), and it wouldn't matter that 21/23 on the team are white, he would be the one getting all the attention.

Bottom line, Italy beats England, and then Spain-Germany meet in the final.

As for Germany, I still don't understand some of the vitriol. As someone else has mentioned already, 19 of the 23 players on the roster are 100% white, and 16 of those are 100% German. In a perfect world, we'd have a 100% white/German team, but those days are long gone. So, instead of hating, let's celebrate the fact that unlike the Brits or the French (who are getting a bit better), there's no Africanization movement in Germany, so this is good news. A Spain-Germany rematch from the 2008 final (and 2010 WC semis) would be the best outcome.

Main problem with the German team is that all the press is bragging about new multikulti **** and even while the team is almost purely White it's perceived as a new win for diversity. I root for Spain because they are whiter (only exception is David "El Chino" Silva, but this isn't such an issue) and I like to see a team represented by Catalonians, Castellanos, Vascos or Andaluces and not by Blacks, Mestizos, Semites or Asians.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Main problem with the German team is that all the press is bragging about new multikulti **** and even while the team is almost purely White it's perceived as a new win for diversity. I root for Spain because they are whiter (only exception is David "El Chino" Silva, but this isn't such an issue) and I like to see a team represented by Catalonians, Castellanos, Vascos or Andaluces and not by Blacks, Mestizos, Semites or Asians.

exactly, that's the main concern with germany, since 2006 they have been bragging about how their team is representative of the new germany, with not only non-white players, but also with guys with spanish/polish/others surnames

foorbar75, just look at their official propaganda clib, by the german football federation:

[video=youtube_share;T3m4c8j780E]http://youtu.be/T3m4c8j780E[/video]

Spain seem to be peaking at the right time. It'll be hard for any team to beat them with that ball-control offense. When you get only 30-35% of the possessions against Spain, you have little room for error and must make the best of each opportunity. At this point, I'm rooting 100% for Spain to win the championship.

i'm worried about the spanish defence, especially piqué
against cristiano ronaldo it will be very dificult

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
interesting facts to note after the french defeat, regarding racial tensions between the players:

*when giroud came in he replaced the black mvila, who refused to shake hands with him like every player does when he gets substituted:
david_beckham_1010193c.jpg

*i already said that giroud was very upset because he played only 30 minutes over 4 matches, but valbuena is even worse, because he played 0 minutes despite being very good in the friendlies leading to the euro champs, and while nasri has been terrible in every match
when journalists asked him what he thought about the defeat, he said that he didn't want to say anything because he was so upset that he was going to say something really harsh
he's probably, like giroud, very upset that he didn't play

valbuena has trouble dealing with the arabs-blacks in the team
here is evra making fun of him by wipping his but with valbuena's shirst during a friendly match 1 week before the euro champs: http://youtu.be/v1LSdGGBoxc

*nasri, who already said "shut up" to a journalist after his goal against england, insulted very roughly another journalist after the defeat against spain
120612102220145_12_000_apx_470_.jpg

*the french team was divided into 2 parts during these euro champs:
the regular guys:Clichy, Lloris, Cabaye, Debuchy ,Rami ( 3 whites and a civilysed arab and civilysed black) giroud probably hangs out with them too, and valbuena, mexes also - but the names quoted are the ones who refuse to talk to the other group apparently
the thugs: Ribéry, Benzema, Ménez, Ben Arfa, Martin, Nasri, Evra - these arethe arabs and blacks, plus a few low-class whites (ribery the muslim convert, menez the classless thug - but good player - and martin the possible gipsy)

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Our commentator has blamed Malouda for the goal. He showed video of Alonso making his move but Malouda didn't bother tracking back with him. Instead he just walked about well away from the play watching the action. He even called Malouda "disgraceful" and that Blanc should seriously consider substituting him at half time.:thumbup:

thanks, i didn't noticed this, i was more focused on clichy

the quote:
“The thing that summed up France for me was Malouda’s reaction for Spain’s goal,” Carragher told ITV.

“In a game of this magnitude, his reaction was disgraceful.

http://www.london24.com/sport/chels...hes_scathing_attack_on_chelsea_star_1_1419864

it's carragher who said this

here is the goal, at the start you can see malouda who walks while the guy who will score escapes from him easily:
053627bdd2481261513a8581c0798.gif

it's a disgrace because laurent blanc plays with malouda because malouda is suposed to be more physical, so he is suposed to help the defenders...

a funny thing, but at the same time incredible regarding how white players don't get as much credit as black players:
the spanish player who crossed for the goal is alba, and he is the second left back of valencia: the number one left back of valencia is............jeremy mathieu, who was left out of the squad and played just 1 match with the french team
Mathieu_edf.jpg

what a disgrace....

here is adil rami who looks slow and akward compared to pedro:

[video=youtube_share;KYhEf8sSLTM]http://youtu.be/KYhEf8sSLTM[/video]

then reveillere was forced to do a foul, it's the dribble that led to the penalty

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
this is the guy that represents a nation? not a club, a nation (granted, he doesn't give a damn, since he's clearly NOT French anyways)? i wonder if there will be any consequences aside from Blanc "suggesting" that he know what he should do (apologize...) wtf.

from the article by news24

Donetsk, Ukraine - Samir Nasri launched a foul-mouthed tirade against a French AFP journalist when asked what he thought of France's 2-0 defeat by holders Spain in the Euro 2012 quarter-final here on Saturday.
The player, who during France's opening group game with England mouthed "shut your mouth" to television cameras in a message aimed at a L'Equipe journalist who had written a critical article of him that upset his sick mother, also suggested the two go outside the mixed zone and settle the matter.
Having already passed through the mixed zone without speaking, the 24-year-old Manchester City star returned around 30 minutes later whereupon the AFP journalist politely asked for his impressions of the game.
Visibly agitated, Nasri launched into a diatribe against the media.
"No, in any case, you are always looking for ****, you write nothing but **** in your papers."
The journalist interrupted him asking him not to make that allusion and reminded him that he had done an interview with him on February 28 and which had been appreciated by the player.
However, undeterred Nasri continued his rant whilst walking towards the exit, becoming more and more aggressive and violent in his language.
The AFP journalist in order to put a stop to the tirade replied: "Alright then get lost if you have nothing to say."
A few seconds later Nasri returned and accosted the journalist.
"You told me to get lost, alright come with me and we will settle it outside."
The journalist replied: "Yeah right."
This provoked Nasri to launch into an even more personal and violent attack.
"Go f*** yourself, go f*** your mother, you son of a bitch. You want us to have it out, go f*** yourself. There, like that you can now write that I am badly brought up," he said before leaving the mixed zone.
Aside from the controversy over his reaction to scoring the goal against England and this outburst, Nasri had already been implicated in an internal bust-up.

Porthos

Mentor

The Germans should get some credit. While their team started getting (slightly) darker only in the early to mid-2000s under relentless propaganda pressure, England was already pretty black in the 80s with Viv Anderson, John Barnes, Paul Ince etc. Similar with the Netherlands (Gullit, Rijkard), Portugal from the 1960s (Eusebio), while France had their first Black "entry" in the 1930s. So the Germans resisted this pernicious trend for quite a long time, even if they were ultimately fighting a loosing battle.

Europe

Mentor
The Germans should get some credit. While their team started getting (slightly) darker only in the early to mid-2000s under relentless propaganda pressure, England was already pretty black in the 80s with Viv Anderson, John Barnes, Paul Ince etc. Similar with the Netherlands (Gullit, Rijkard), Portugal from the 1960s (Eusebio), while France had their first Black "entry" in the 1930s. So the Germans resisted this pernicious trend for quite a long time, even if they were ultimately fighting a loosing battle.

How many blacks live in Germany in 80's and 90's? Could't have been many.

It looks like Carroll might start for England. That'll make 7 whites.

Nope, it looks like Welbeck will start. I wonder why.:happy:

Last edited:

Porthos

Mentor
*the french team was divided into 2 parts during these euro champs:
the regular guys:Clichy, Lloris, Cabaye, Debuchy ,Rami ( 3 whites and a civilysed arab and civilysed black) giroud probably hangs out with them too, and valbuena, mexes also - but the names quoted are the ones who refuse to talk to the other group apparently
the thugs: Ribéry, Benzema, Ménez, Ben Arfa, Martin, Nasri, Evra - these arethe arabs and blacks, plus a few low-class whites (ribery the muslim convert, menez the classless thug - but good player - and martin the possible gipsy)

Racial tensions in the French team are nothing new. They surfaced in the open during the 2010 World Cup, but were present for a long time. On an individual level, they have a number of very good White players, as a collective though... I somewhat doubt France will ever again be able to regain a team cohesion at a level sufficient to win a major turnament.
It will be easier to see a team of more modest players, from a smaller country, but with a strong internal cohesion based on nationalism and a fighting spirit (like Grece or Croatia or even Ireland if they could only improve technically) to lift a trophy than a multikulti nightmare like France.

Porthos

Mentor

The "official" statistics is around 500,000 (and I would double that), England/UK around 3.5 million, same with France (and I would certainly double the French number, and raise considerably the English number too). Germany however has almost 7M Turks, and they didn't have even Turks in the national team until very recently.

Matra2

Master
I think the reason for hostility towards the mostly white German team is that until recently there were no non-whites playing for them and yet they were arguably the most successful team in football history. They've now started down the road that France and England have already gone down. We know where the road leads to: A multiracial team that is in effect an advertisement for multiculturalism.

frederic38

Hall of Famer

Nope, it looks like Welbeck will start. I wonder why.:happy:

and ashley young ? are they blind? he does nothing every time he plays!

now pray for balotelli not to score tonight :pray2:

I think the reason for hostility towards the mostly white German team is that until recently there were no non-whites playing for them and yet they were arguably the most successful team in football history. They've now started down the road that France and England have already gone down.

one of the reason for me is that they said that they would also change their approach of the game (they are trying to play more like spain) and they care about how they look more than the victory

i'm glad england don't go this way as far as i know

Matra2

Master
thanks, i didn't noticed this, i was more focused on clichy

the quote:

http://www.london24.com/sport/chels...hes_scathing_attack_on_chelsea_star_1_1419864

it's carragher who said this

It wasn't Jamie Carragher who I heard saying - I actually don't know the name of the commentator, some American or Canadian who used to be a defender in the EPL, I think. But it is interesting to hear that Carragher also said it. I saw him doing half time analysis last time I was in the UK and he was pretty good in general.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Racial tensions in the French team are nothing new. They surfaced in the open during the 2010 World Cup, but were present for a long time. On an individual level, they have a number of very good White players, as a collective though... I somewhat doubt France will ever again be able to regain a team cohesion at a level sufficient to win a major turnament.
It will be easier to see a team of more modest players, from a smaller country, but with a strong internal cohesion based on nationalism and a fighting spirit (like Grece or Croatia or even Ireland if they could only improve technically) to lift a trophy than a multikulti nightmare like France.

do you know what's funny?
a team like spain should have a LOT more problems about cohesion than france, because there is a huge rivalry between the real madrid players and the barcelona players

then there are the catalans who don't want to be part of spain, same for the basques, and the real madrid players who don't want to let catalunya independant

they don't even speak the same language

during the press conferences, the barcelona players speak catalan

but still, they look like a real team

that could be....because they are all whites :icon_mrgreen:

Matra2

Master
Balotelli is starting for Italy.:sad: I was planning on cheering for Italy now I don't care who wins.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Plus, England has many Negro subs who they often use.

In any event, blacks are terrible at soccer and Italy should win - even with their one big handicap.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
England really outplaying Italy so far ...a win by this disgusting team would be a total disaster.