UEFA EURO 2012

Matra2

Master
Rebaljo - I only saw one entire match involving Poland and I actually thought they played quite well. They lacked precision upfront but otherwise they looked like a handy team. Mind you, the match I saw was against Russia so it is possible that non-football issues provided them with extra motivation in that match.

Zeus

Guru
And many, possibly most, Mexicans self define themselves as white. They ain't. There is even some evidence to suggest that most Argentinians are not white.

It's a historical fact that the European ancestors of today's Argentinians have mixed with non whites way less than white Americans..........according to this theory, then we should not consider as whites the vast majority of white Americans neither!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Back to the footy ... we have 11 noble white Spaniards against a racist "French" side with 6 whites, 3 Negroes and 2 Arabs.

France will lose as they refuse to play Giroud since he is white.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Did anyone else notice that devil Ribery not singing the French national anthem? Even some of the Negroes sang.

I suppose I am glad he is another white man on the team but he apparently converted to Islam and hates other real French people now.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Goal for the noble and superior whites of Spain!

The French racists are on their heels!

They still refuse to play enough white athletes because they are racist.

Arend

Guru
Did anyone else notice that devil Ribery not singing the French national anthem? Even some of the Negroes sang.

I suppose I am glad he is another white man on the team but he apparently converted to Islam and hates other real French people now.
One of the french players (substitute) just stood there with crossed arms during "his" anthem. Dont know who that was though

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Benzema misses again ... this guy is terrible.

But good in a way since he will help guarantee a Spanish victory. Giroud would have scored on a number of those same attempts.

Zeus

Guru
Back to the footy ... we have 11 noble white Spaniards against a racist "French" side with 6 whites, 3 Negroes and 2 Arabs.

France will lose as they refuse to play Giroud since he is white.

Good post liverlips, you are a great member and always about peace, but now I have to make a bitter comment, not to you, but on the historical facts.

On this site the double standards on race are obvious, what do I mean?

We have "all" agreed that we Greeks are nothing but descendants of the Turko-Mongolian Barbarians (I bet when we won Euro 2004 and dismantled the black dominated Team of USA in basketball's world games of 2006, we were just white) since were were conquered for 350 years etc...............weren't my Southern European Spanish brothers conquered and enslaved for 700 years from the non white Moors? So aren't the Spaniards partly Moorish too?

I personally consider Greece and Spain fully 100% white nations and I know for a fact that both nations were not mixed with their conquerors but I just expose the twisted thinking of some people on the huge issue of race!

Spain is a great team and might win it again!

Matra2

Master
Zeus, I provided a link regarding Argentina if you have "facts" showing that European-Americans are mostly mixed race then provide the evidence or stop commenting on things you know nothing about. (Frankly, you've also displayed very little knowledge of football on this thread).

Our commentator has blamed Malouda for the goal. He showed video of Alonso making his move but Malouda didn't bother tracking back with him. Instead he just walked about well away from the play watching the action. He even called Malouda "disgraceful" and that Blanc should seriously consider substituting him at half time.:thumbup:

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yes, some of the debates are ridiculous about who is and is not white. We know who we are and we know the Greeks and Spaniards are white men - some of the best white people, in fact! Look at their sides compared to the "English" side and - to a lesser extent - the French side.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Benzema has an open shot and hits it into the 27th row!

No Giroud ... good news for Spain.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Olivier Giroud is coming on for Yann M'Vila now. It's about time that Giroud gets to play. France is playing with 7 whites, 3 arabs, and 1 black now!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Spain puts an end to the nonsense ... France must play at least 8 whites if they want to go far in the 2014 World Cup. These blacks and Arabs just can't play as good as true Frenchmen ... let the blacks and Arabs play for Ghana and Algeria.

Matra2

Master
Quite a tedious match. The French didn't put up much of a fight. Benzema had a stinker. He and Ribery were not on the same page.

Zeus

Guru
Zeus, I provided a link regarding Argentina if you have "facts" showing that European-Americans are mostly mixed race then provide the evidence or stop commenting on things you know nothing about. (Frankly, you've also displayed very little knowledge of football on this thread).

Matra, I have no problem with you or England or USA, whoever is white pro is my comrade, I wish some of you in here could see it this way too. As for evidence, I could find many if I made a research online, but I don't think I need to, I will use my education and knowledge and If I manage to convince you, then fine, if not, it's fine again, I am not hostile towards you anymore, you think I am being offensive or sarcastic towards you when I say this, but in reality I am only upset that the once great England by 2065 will be only 51% white (I heard that on a BBC special)

USA has been a country that whites co-exist with non white tribes (Blacks, Indigenous, Asian) for over 400 years now (mixing has been extremely popular as well) while Argentina was HEAVILY immigrated by white Europeans only in the last 140 years, especially after the end of WW2, when tons of Germans, Austrians and Italians found shelter to hide in Argentina...........a country which had a very tiny population of Indigenous people, no black slaves or Asians etc!

You do the math my friend and use your logic to find out which whites (Americans and Argentines) have been mixed more :)

Argentina :

http://www.bobzworldcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Argentina-National-Football-Team.jpg

http://wallpapers5.com/images/wallp...bs/Argentina-Basketball-Olympic-Team-2008.jpg

USA:
http://www.buckbokai.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Redeem-Team-picture.jpg

I trust my eyes more than anything in this world!

Let's not ruin (again) this thread, great win for Spain, congratulations to my Southern European brothers!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Spain v. Portugal and Germany v. Italy (hopefully without the weak links Boateng and Balotelli) is not too bad.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
great result, france did better than in 2008 and 2010 because they whitened, but they can see that there is still some work to do to catch up with the 100% white teams :thumbsup:

benzema.............i mean, will the media still act like he's a good striker??

0 goals in competition for france!
officially the least effective player in the history of the euro champs! ( http://www.castefootball.us/forums/...in-real-madrid?p=250624&viewfull=1#post250624 )

Europe

Mentor
It's a historical fact that the European ancestors of today's Argentinians have mixed with non whites way less than white Americans..........according to this theory, then we should not consider as whites the vast majority of white Americans neither!

Zeus, You think the vast majority of whites are mixed race in America? That's a laughable statement. I never even saw a black person as a child living in America in the North except on tv. The blacks who lived in the North didn't really live with the whites. Most northern cities that had some blacks were very segregated after WWII. Of course, the South had segregation too. Only now are a few blacks moving into some white areas in the North.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
And many, possibly most, Mexicans self define themselves as white. They ain't. There is even some evidence to suggest that most Argentinians are not white.

http://racehist.blogspot.ca/2009/08/latin-american-white.html

About 7 or 8% of Mexicans are white.

View attachment 347

DNA is nothing, the latest medical breakthroughts show that it's not what we thought it was

the whites in brazil are real whites, same in argentina, they are not some mexican mestizos claiming to be white
the author of this article, being american, tries to dismiss the claims that some of these mexicans do, that they are white, that's great, but in argentina and brazil (south) the whites are real whites (except if they are bolivian inmigrants in argentina)

Porthos

Mentor
Not a very entertaining game today, but victory deservedly goes to the Spanish "Hidalgos". The Spain goal scorer, Xabi Alonso with his red beard looks like a real conquistador soldier from the Cortez army. I can immagine him with that spanish "Morion" helmet and the archebus rifle. Noble looking guy.

The French looked pretty bad today. Their (black) defender Clichy was either out of place or clumsily fouling people in the penalty area, like Fabergas at the beginning of the game. The other black, Malouda, was to lazy to bother returning and defending a bit (he's the one that should have kept an eye on Xabi during the first goal action, but was strolling around in the midfield). Benzema was horrible as usual, loosing the ball left and right, skying the shots, just an absolute travesty. Benzema's slow, his peculiar running style (he looks like he's running in slippers) doesn't help. The only one who showed something in attack today was Ribery, not exceptional, but trying, being persistent etc. The only real chance came after his cross. Well deserved win by Spain.

Porthos

Mentor
What's wrong with the French coach? He's playing an EURO knock-out mach with Spain and waits until the 80th minute to put Giroud in? And keeps Benzema? :noidea: