Caste matchups week three

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Burkhead is running great. He got the second TD so quickly after two Washington affletes both repeatedly bumbled the kickoff after Rex's first score, brilliantly highlighting blacks' glaring deficiency in hand-eye coordination.

The White color announcer is in love with Washington's black quarterback's smile and his "effervescence." He sounds like one of the goofy former o-linemen who are always among the most ridiculous Caste whores, but I haven't placed his name yet as I only started watching in the second half.

Edit: It's Matt Millen, same difference.

Riddlewire

Master
Danny Coale has looked like a Pro Bowler for Virginia tech today.
6 catches 121 yards 1TD. And with a lousy black quarterback throwing to him.

It's a shame the other white receiver in this game has had such a rough day. Stockemer for Arkansas State leads the team with 3 catches for 77 yards, but he has been head-targeted three times by the Hokies defenders.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Burkhead continues to play great. Matt Millen can only attribute Burkhead's success to his "motor" and the offensive line, which he also cites for Martinez's dominant game. At least Millen's consistent; the same mentality that led to his atrocious drafting for the Detroit Lions is on display every time he opens his mouth.

Highlander

Mentor
Navy up on South Carolina at South Carolina, late in the third Qtr, 21-17, schooling them on the triple option. Navy QB, Proctor, is showing great athleticism and having a great game. I really hope they can pull it off.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Ryan Swope is having a big game for Texas A&M. with about 5:00 left in the second quarter, he's caught 6 balls for 74 yards and a touchdown (from 26 yards out), as well as a 5-yard carry.

Pie

Guru
Navy up on South Carolina at South Carolina, late in the third Qtr, 21-17, schooling them on the triple option. Navy QB, Proctor, is showing great athleticism and having a great game. I really hope they can pull it off.

The announcer has spent this entire game all over Latimore's nuts. That this lifeless-eyed, 50 year-old-looking running back for the 10th ranked team can have a good game against an unranked service academy is apparently mindblowing.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
big games in the making for Zach Line and Cole Beasley ... Line already has 2 touchdowns, and Beasley is already approaching 100 yards receiving.

speaking of, make that 3 touchdowns for Line in the first half. and Cole Beasley sets a new career-high in receiving yards ... he has 164 yards on 9 catches. in the first half. nice!

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
Not sure I heard correctly, but it sounded like the announcer said that Line was wearing the wrong cleats and he would change them at halftime. The stats at ESPN aren't updated. I know he's got more than 19 yards, but I'm guessing he has slipped a lot tonight (I only started watching a few minutes ago). Beasley with 166 yards in the first half, though.

Riddlewire

Master
Kansas ran the ball 42 times today in their laughable blowout loss to Georgia Tech. Brandon Bourbon got 1 carry.
Meanwhile, Josh Smith washed three of Turner Gill's cars for $30.

I'd say Smith had the best day out of the white RBs for Kansas.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
my link to the SMU game died ...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Did you get that PM?

yes, sir. and i have responded in kind. thank you, kindly.

in other news, BYU safety Daniel Sorensen just CRUSHED a Utah afflete with a clean hit. the "Ute" is still kneeling on the sideline five/six plays later.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
BYU's defense is one of the best in the nation, from what i've seen. they can run, they don't blow assignments, and they will knock your head off.

i'm wondering when the offense will show up to play this year, though ...

Riddlewire

Master
Line is out, so I'm done with SMU for the night.

Jonathan Hernandez: 32 carries 167 yards 2TD, 2 rec 49 yards in UMass victory over Rhode Island.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
RW, i would really like to see some video of McCaffrey in action. does Portland State do a good job of producing that kind of stuff?

Highlander

Mentor
I agree, BYU is bringing the wood! They are delivering some serious, upending, bone-crunching shots. I think they've knocked three players out of the game, at least temporarily. Too bad BYU's offense once again started off poorly and erratic, although they seem to be getting into a better rhythm now.

Zach Line with 5 TDs on 16 rushes for 83 yards with 6 minutes left in the 4th. SMU airing it out big time today.

Burkhead, 20 for 120 Yards and 2 TDs. Should've been a lot more but had to share the load with the three true freshman rbs, and, of course, Martinez not pitching the ball.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"Whitey" sparks Florida State.. I didn't calculate for this possibility..

--OU is looking better now.. some clutch throws by Landry Jones, including a TD. OU has the ball back now after an INT.

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
RW, i would really like to see some video of McCaffrey in action. does Portland State do a good job of producing that kind of stuff?

Nope.
They offer practically nothing.
I have a couple of game highlight videos from last year. They come from the opposing team's fans, though.

Highlander

Mentor