Caste matchups week three

Highlander

Mentor
So much for Holtz's halftime assertions that BSU lacks "playmakers" and that they "won't pull away" from Toledo because their receivers, this year, "cannot get separation".

Boise State receives criticism from the Caste-whore media because their recruiting classes aren't ranked high by Caste-slut recruiting sites like Rivals and Scouts, yet they (somehow) just continue to win and dominate in doing so.

I have to give color commentator Gilmore some credit for at least sometimes saying something positive about the play of BSU receivers while his DWF co-host play-by-play Caste-announcer will only credit Kellen Moore and won't even utter a single superlative of some of their stellar individual plays and performances.

Highlander

Mentor
Also, I'm glad this game is on a Friday night, without much other football competition, so the spotlight can shine more brightly on their performance and have a chance to open more eyes and minds of the vast drunken populace.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That was a great showing by Boise St. Its funny how the caste speak terms have seeped to the QB position as well. Boise St. looked very good, I was surprised how much they threw the ball, I'm not complaining one bit though, Moore was on target and has great command of this offense. I think Petersen wants Moore to have a very good chance at getting the Heisman this year. They have three white WRs - Shoemaker, Burroughs and Kirby Moore who should all put up big numbers this season.

Iowa St also played very well against a dark UCONN team. After a decade of having quoatabacks, Steele Jantz has been a breath of fresh air leading Iowa St to an 3-0 record for the first time since 2005 I believe. Jantz has not been consistent and has thrown 6 ints this year but in the fourth quarter he has elevated his level of play. Josh Lenz had a great game as well, made a one really athletic catch on the sideline to extend a drive and threw a 40 yd TD pass. ISU also had a couple very active white LBs making plays.

Riddlewire

Master
I have to give color commentator Gilmore some credit...

Gilmore has been the worst offender among the ESPN booth gang. His commentary has been overflowing with caste-speak for years. Sometimes subtle, mostly overt. I've never heard him say anything positive about a white football player without including some sort of disclaimer.
If he was less offensive last night, you can bet he was using it to purchase a free pass in a future game. Much like black sports writers will sometimes write articles that talk about the discrimination of white athletes. Then they turn around the next week and demand that white fans adore the lastest black thug to grace a pro roster/cell block.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
LSU 5 Miss St 2
Boise St 15 Toledo 8
Wyoming 15 Bowling Green 8
Vanderbilt 9 Mississippi 3
Boston Coll 13 Duke 10
Virginia 10 NC 4
Wisc 14 North Ill 6
Nebraska 14 Wash 6
Nevada 11 SJS 7
Tulane 10 UAB 5
Navy 12 SC 3
Kentucky 8 Louisville 4
Ohio 12 Marshall 6
Ball St 14 Buffalo 10
Kent St 12 Kans St 8
Syracuse 9 USC 6
Ohio St 12 Miami 2
BYU 14 Utah 9
Stanford 14 Ariz 10
TCU 10 UL Monroe 6

Where's the OU/Florida State game? The MSM has been treating E.J. Manuel as if he's on par with Landry Jones in terms of ability. Fact is, FSU hasn't been tested yet, only having played against "Louisiana-Monroe and Charleston Southern."

Some people may feel that we won't lose anything with the outcome of this game, but I'd rather have Landry Jones in the "Heisman spotlight" and not E.J. Manuel... For the record, I have a hard time seeing OU lose this game, and it being on the road doesn't scare me. OUs defense might show some flaws (wouldn't surprise me), but I see OU scoring more points than FSU.

OU usually starts the season hot and then gets tripped-up in the middle/latter part of the season. I think OU will, again, start this season hot. Regardless, this game looks relevant to CF and the college football landscape/awards.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised to one has mentioned the fact that Boise's last TD, scored by RB Drew Wright in his first career rushing TD, was forgotten almost as soon as it was over. The black announcer said it was a nice run, and then they cut to Kellen Moore on the sidelines. No replay of this White RB's great TD. You hardly ever see them *not show* a TD, no matter what the score is. Blatant discrimination. :thumbdown:

Though I don't gamble look for Boise State to cover the spread tonight against Toledo. They will easily put up at least 45 points tonight while Toledo may scratch out a couple of tds but not much more.
Good job Durnkblackfan! Your prediction was right on the money.

I'm also the one that predicted Notre Dame would kill USF 2 weeks ago. Oh well. Boise State is still refreshing to watch. I wonder if Lou Holtz would have said plodding " affelete " Austin Pettis was a deep threat last year?

northwinds

Mentor
Auburn's white QB Trotter just threw a beautiful 36 yard TD pass on 4th and 4......and the first thing out of the announcers mouth was "he may not be a Cam Newton when it comes to running the ball....blah, blah, blah".....:icon_rolleyes:

Highlander

Mentor
Of course the girlie gang of BSPN's Saturday Morning College GameDay Caste Preview couldn't give credit to Boise State, outside of praising Kellen Moore. They basically said they have no shot at the National Title and playing in the Mountain West Conference will prevent them because they (paraphrasing) "don't play great teams week-in-and-week-out like Alabama or LSU" do. Apparently, that's the new requirement for having a shot to play in the National Championship game, "playing great teams week-in-and-week-out", and only SEC teams can meet that requirement, according to BSPN, because, obviously, Mississippi, Miss St, Georgia, Vanderbilt, and even Tennessee are all "great teams".

Even when AA-hire Desmond Howard looked at the failed-coach-turned-Caste-host, Lee Corso, and asked him "well, as a former coach, you must appreciate their execution?", where upon Corso looked somewhat disgusted and simply responded curtly and matter-of-factly, "I like Kellen Moore!". End of discussion.

Seven White Boise State receivers caught a combined 26 passes for 330 yards and 4 TDs, yet, no mention of them whatsoever.

Maybe Corso's just jealous because the Boise State coach can actually win with the players he recruits and uses.

ZMHGCALMXNPMLCK.20110917043406.jpg

CFRCOWIOCQPPZTC.20110917042729.jpg

zUH1O.St.36.jpg

1nbhHR.Em.36.jpg

15GZL9.Em.36.jpg

4gyQZ.St.36.jpg

g6BYA.Em.36.jpg

ZDiGd.Em.36.jpg

qVmId.Em.36.jpg

1hCgA9.St.36.jpg

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Conner Vernon just scored on a long catch-and-run for the Dukies against Boston College.

also, Wyoming's young running back Brandon Miller looks very comfortable running routes. you can tell he used to be a wide receiver before moving back to his natural position of tailback. i wonder when the racially-appropriate comparisons to Lance Alworth will come along ... perhaps when his numbers (and Wyoming's) improve?

edited to add: great post, Highlander!

You beat me to it Chitwood. Connor Vernon is a beast. On the down side I can't find Kansas rb Brandon Bourbon on the stat sheet. Darrian Miller is playing well but James Sims and 2 backup affeletes are having poor games. I wonder if he is injured?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
tight end Alex Bayer had a 40-yard touchdown catch and run for Bowling Green in the first half against Wyoming. the announcers were talking about how much of a threat he was when stretching the field. he's a guy to keep an eye on.

as an addendum to my above post about Brandon Miller, he had a 40-yard catch in the first half of the Bowling Green-Wyoming game, as well.

Last edited:

northwinds

Mentor
@Highlander: Great photos of the "unathletic, lunch-pail carrying, hard working" Boise WRs! Thanks.

In addition to their QB Trotter, Auburn appears to have a white WR and the play calling defensive LB is also white. Considering its an SEC team, not bad. Compared to HBCU Clemson I am pulling for Auburn. Georgia hasn't had a white starter on defense since I can remember....probablly SuperBowl MVP Jake Scott was the last....just kiddin', but it does go back a few years.

There has been a Ben Brown sighting. Brown is a redshirt freshman rb for Central Michigan. He had 1 carry last week and has 2 for 9 so far in what is going to be a blowout loss to Western Michigan. CM also brought in scatback Kevin King who has now taken over the 2nd string CB position also as a redshirt freshman. And next year they have Scout.coms highest rated rb ( # 85 ) Saylor Lavilli coming in. I could name about 10 white rbs I've seen on youtube I would rate higher than Lavilli for next year. Such is the caste system.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Conner Vernon just scored for the second time in the first half, this one a 21- yard catch. the first was from 53 yards out. going into the break, he has 4 catches for 87 yards and the two aforementioned touchdowns.

northwinds

Mentor
Watching Iowa against Pitt you just can't help but think what could have been with Brandon Wegher if he had not f#cked up off the field......:cry:...Pitt seems to have a good number of whites on defense.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Clemson is looking good against Auburn. Clemson barely got a win last week against Wofford. I watched it and it was close to the end, it didn't look like some small school team pulling out every trick in the book trying to beat a big program, it looked like a normal fbs vs fbs game and Clemson barely got the win, it could have went either way.

Edit: just as I was posting this the Clemson back had to fumble the ball away after they were moving easily down the field.

Highlander

Mentor
Yeah, I hope Iowa loses against Pitt since they've decided to become much more Caste this year.

Also, even though I loathe Clemson more than about any other team, I hope they can give the SEC team, Auburn, their first loss of the season.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa's quarterback got red-hot in the 4th quarter, and the Hawkeyes simply took over the game. it's amazing how much effect a good Snow Plow (or so it appeared to me) and a White quarterback can have on a team ... as the most recent example, they carried Iowa today.

Highlander

Mentor
QB****Comp*Att*Yards*Pct***Y/A**Sack**YdsL**TD**Int**QB Rat.

McGloin 9***12***97***75.0***8.1***0****0****0***0***142.9
RBolden 5***12***59***41.7***4.9***1****12***0***1 ***66.3

Yet, Bolden still gets playing time. In fact, he's the starter and played the entire first quarter today. How long will it take for the aging figurehead coach Paterno to play the best QB no matter the consequences (Bolden leaving.) Big deal. Good riddance.

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Crick nearly takes Washington's black quarterbacks head off! Wow! Talk about a player who displays pure aggression and talent on that D-Line! Matt Millen made a comment earlier saying that Price runs the Washington offense better than Locker.. Wow pisses me off this guy has a football related job..

dwid

Hall of Famer
Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 tds in 9 seconds. I think a little over 60 rushing yards for the game so far. I don't think Martinez is that much of a ball hog, just the way the reads work. I think he made a few bad reads which could have resulted in a nice play for Burkhead but overall has been pretty good. Making the wrong read and holding onto the ball doesn't really help Martinez, he will usually get stuffed for little to no gain.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nebraska is one of my favorite teams to watch. They have the most athletic qb in the country in Martinez and Rex Burkhead tearing it up on the ground. What a fun team to watch. They also have alot of white talent on both sides of the ball. They are steamrolling Washington at the moment and look like they are headed to 3-0. They should keep moving up closer to the top 5 teams in the country.