Ohio 12 Marshall 6
Ball St 14 Buffalo 10
Kent St 12 Kans St 8
Syracuse 9 USC 6
Ohio St 12 Miami 2
BYU 14 Utah 9
Stanford 14 Ariz 10
TCU 10 UL Monroe 6

Some big matchups this weekend. Hopefully Stanford, BYU, Ohio State and Boise St pull off victories. In a way I won't be upset if Miss St wins, to give LSU a loss. I'm rooting for all undefeated SEC teams to get a loss this year so hopefully we can have an SEC free championship game.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
LSU with 5 white starters is white friendly?

referendum

Mentor
LSU only gets posted on the list because their starter numbers are three more than their opponents. Only in the SEC can a five white starter team have over twice as many starters as their opponent. How I loathe the SEC.

If a black or white athlete from the Big Ten runs a 4.45 forty yard dash and an SEC player runs a 4.45 forty yard dash why does the SEC confrence always get high praise for being the " speed confrence " ? Typical caste BS of course.

Riddlewire

Master
Regardless of the numbers, I will be cheering for the Chandler Harnish-led Huskies over the Russell Wilson-led Badgers. Although the outcome is not actually in doubt.
If the Badgers win the national title, I can see the sports media hyping up Wilson as the most "sure thing" pro prospect. I'd hate to see the Colts draft him, assuming they finish dead last (which seems likely at this point).

dwid

Hall of Famer
Wilson will never go number 1. He is barely a game manager at Wisconsin and 5'11 191 pounds. They are desperate for a black superstar qb but it won't be Wilson, they will find someone else, probably Robert Griffin III, probably winds up in a similar situation as Freeman except not as tall/big. I can see the media calling him a cross between Vick and Freeman. I can't see Wilson winding up any better than Troy Smith, who "led" his team to a National Championship (and then got crushed), "won" the Heisman, only to be drafted in the 5th.

If the Colts wind up picking first that would be a great spot for Luck to wind up, but I think they find a way to win some games.

Last edited:

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Wilson's numbers are due to having one of the best O-lines in college football. I doubt Wilson will evan get drafted.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
There are a few interesting matchups this week. I hope BYU, Wyoming, Nebraska and Boise win, just to name a few.

Highlander

Mentor
This Mississippi State team is dreadful. Even if the black quarterback can actually get the ball into one of the receivers hands it's like bouncing it off of a brick wall. How they started out ranked #15 in the nation is astonishing. Based on what? I too was hoping they would win this game as I also want all SEC teams to have at least one loss, but them getting knocked out of the top 25 with no hope of ever returning this year is at least some satisfaction.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
This Mississippi State team is dreadful. Even if the black quarterback can actually get the ball into one of the receivers hands it's like bouncing it off of a brick wall. How they started out ranked #15 in the nation is astonishing. Based on what? I too was hoping they would win this game as I also want all SEC teams to have at least one loss, but them getting knocked out of the top 25 with no hope of ever returning this year is at least some satisfaction.

Besides not being able to pass the ball, I also thought the Miss. State QBs looked really slow on some of their runs, with LSU frequently catching them in the backfield. Someone needs to tell Mullen Tebow isn't running or throwing the ball for him anymore. I agree, how did Miss. State start out ranked that high, from what I saw tonight, they looked like they don't even belong in a good bowl game. The Bulldog's delightful QB tandem of Chris Relf and Tyler Russell combined to go 15-25 for 141 yards, no TDs, and 2 INTs, and rushed for -5 yards on 19 carries.

Last edited:

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It is satifying that Chris Relf (who had a pretty good season last year) looks like this year's "version" of Jarrod Johnson (of A&M fame)!! The MSM really wanted to "push" Relf into the NFL, but with several tough games ahead for State, that is looking doubtful now..

For LSU, Josh Williford (#74) looked GOOD! He showed "deceptive quickness" when pulling! http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/481974/josh-williford

DWFs thought he was going to be "stiff" and weren't impressed by his HS accolades because he was just pushing around "small guys".. how many times does a black guy do that in HS, and he receives the requisite 4/5 stars and causes the DWFs to drool?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Coming out of high school, Michael Brockers was a leaner guy, who has since bulked-up some, of course, but it's no surprise that he has some quickness/mobility.

On the other hand.. Bennie Logan is the TYPICAL "SEC DT." Slow-footed guy, carrying too much weight on his frame, and probably ain't even 6-foot-3. An inch or two shorter, no doubt.. http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/481979/bennie-logan

He might be heavier than his listing - too. Less Miles is pathetic.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
State did look rough, with Chris "Ralph" and Tyler Russell looking about as inconsistent as Romaro Miller used to. I do think LSU will lose a game or two this season, and State will probably find a way to get into a bowl, even with their dreadful black quarterbacks and receivers.

Though I don't gamble look for Boise State to cover the spread tonight against Toledo. They will easily put up at least 45 points tonight while Toledo may scratch out a couple of tds but not much more.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
LSU with 5 white starters is white friendly?
With LSU winning last night, we are up 1-0 so far this week! Makes us feel good, right?:high5:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i'm about to watch the Boise State - Toledo game ... go Broncos!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Two ugly dropped passes by Boise on their opening drive, one by Miller the other by Shoemaker. How many times have you seen that happen, two consecutive dropped balls by white receivers???

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
after their shakey start, the Broncos offense appears to be clicking. also, their defense seems to have figured out the screen game that Toledo likes to use (and was hurting them with early).

i wonder why the "game managing" White quarterback for Toledo hasn't made any more appearances. on a related note, how exactly does he "manage the game" while simultaneously being an "explosive runner" which was accidentally admitted by the commentators?

furthermore in the world of the Caste System, how do all those White "boys" on Boise State keep getting wiiiiiiiiide open and outleaping all those suhperiuh affletes on Toledo's defense? i guess that Kirby Moore and Tyler Shoemaker are just running precise patterns that somehow require precisely skywalking over the inept and impotent "real" talents for the Rockets ... "weird" how that can happen, though.

Shoemaker touchdown leap.JPG

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
and right on cue, out come both the "game manager," and "team leader" pejoratives toward Toledo's White quarterback, whilst the black quarterback is "dynamic" with "an effortless throwing motion." apparently, the approved script was delivered on time for tonight's broadcast.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Boise State athletes continue to destroy the ridiculous platitude that White men can't jump ... defensive end Shea McClellin skies for a pass deflection which was intercepted by the nimble-footed 300-pound defensive tackle Chase Baker.

Shea McClellin leaps.JPG

shortly after this play, freshman wideout Matt Miller skied over yet another afflete for a big catch. "weird" how this keeps happening, huh?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This game is a joy to watch. It is so obvious that this team is the cream of the crop. How could you come to any other conclusion. They will probably go undefeated for a 4th year in a row! This is history guys. They make it look like a video game. They have a majority white team that plays with superb athletecism, coodination, and intelligence. These rare combonations make for an almost unbeatable team. You would think that other college teams would take notice. Even NFL teams but they still hang on to the old caste system. We need more teams to follow the models of Byu, Boise State and a few others. The more success these teams have against the majority black teams, the more evidence that we will have to prove our point. Whites are discriminated against in football and it makes absolutely no sense. They would rather lose with a few whites than to win with a majority white team! What a joke.

Go Boise State. Crush Toledo!