2017 NFL Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggins44

Master
“Other then the two awful interceptions, Hundley is actually playing really well!” - Actual quote from the Westwood one announcers just noe

Comical. Green Bay now with three offensive turnovers in the first 19 minutes. The Vikings and Rams have added talented, team-oriented white players to their rosters and are reaping the rewards. They are both 7-2 and leading their divisions. The Packers went with the magical high upside backup black quarterback, refuse to play many of their white skill position players, and are reaping what they sow.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The ball that was intercepted was thrown by Vareen. Great play by Sorensen nonetheless.

I'm trying to watch 8 games at once so the screens tend to be postage stamp sized. I figured it was Eli who threw it, but I definitely spotted the White guy making the interception no matter how small the screen!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
For some reason the announcers are talking about how good the Lions black running backs are. They're not. They're bad.

Black privilege. All blacks are good....:rolleyes:

MrPoon

Mentor
For some reason the announcers are talking about how good the Lions black running backs are. They're not. They're bad.

Black privilege. All blacks are good....:rolleyes:
Meanwhile Zenner has more yards and tds in college than all of the Lions running backs COMBINED! Yet they were all drafted while he was not. Absolutely Mind boggling. He should sue the NFL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What happened to Woodhead? He was involved early but nothing since. . .

Westside

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile Zenner has more yards and tds in college than all of the Lions running backs COMBINED! Yet they were all drafted while he was not. Absolutely Mind boggling. He should sue the NFL.
I guess he was a healthy scratch. I have not seen him on the field for anything. I wonder what Zenner is thinking about the scrubs taking reps from him.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Lions running back Theo Riddick has a lifetime average of 3.4 yards per carry in his 5 year career. Yet the Lions keep playing him.

Zach Zenner is a better player than Riddick but isn't playing because he's white.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Chiefs making the Giants defense look good. Smith having a BAD game.

Riggins44

Master
Its the 4th quarter and the Hundley-led Packers still have zero points.

Edit: And now Hundley gives up another fumble deep in Green Bay territory. It is painful watching the Packers "led" by this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.