2017 NFL Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Over/Under on Deshone INTs today? I am going with 3.

As for the Rams-Vikings. I am pulling for the Rams as the success of Goff will continue to quiet his critics. They have Kupp and Higbee on offense - a majority white O-line and 3 defense players who get alot of snaps (Fox, Barwin, Longacre). The Vikings have nothing invested in Keenum and seem to want to pull him at the first sign of a mistake he makes. Goff is a franchise QB, Bridgewater is not.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
So more reps for Campanaro?! It'd be a good opportunity to start today against GBs affletic secondary.

LF ya if anything Kizer has been consistent in his ints. 3 sounds about right. Pleased to see MLB Joe Schobert has 77tkls on The year!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'll be cheering for the Vikes today, I hope Keenum and Thielen continue their stellar play and put the talks of Bridgewater to rest. But overall looks to be a very good game from our perspective. Awesome to see D2 stud Longacre making an impact early in his career for the Rams and Goff and company have been spectacular, but today Smith and Sendejo are patrolling the back end of the field!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Ravens RB Terrance West is a healthy scratch today. Less competition for Woodhead. Danny signed a 3-year, $9 million deal and I think they’ll use him heavily today. Best of luck to #39 on his big return today!

We’ll see if Mike Gillislee is also a healthy scratch again, helping Burkhead get more touches.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Rich Gannon announcing the Packers vs Ravens today. Better announcer than most.

*Stinks about Sendejo! Admittedly I haven't watched nearly as much football as in year's past!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kevin Burkhardt better be careful, he just described Kupp as "turning on the jets" after using the saying that about Thielen last week.

None of the 8 early games showed the national anthem. Gee I wonder why.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hundley throws a redzone interception. 5th in 4 games, keep em coming! We want Callahan.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hundley throws another up for grabs, this time to Weddle!

Riggins44

Master
Trubisky TD pass to the rookie TE Adam Shaheen

The media has been doing their best to portray Trubisky as having limited ability and upside and being the weak link of the Bears' offense. They ignore the fact that their receivers are the worst in the league and drop multiple passes every game. Trubisky has more upside than Winston or Mariotta.

woody39

Mentor
Shame about the Sendejo injury! Good start for our guys already!

Be good to see campanaro get some more snaps coupled with woody back should be a good day to watch baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.