2017 NFL Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rob DemovskyESPN Staff Writer
i

The Packers might consider a quarterback change if they had a better option than Joe Callahan. But they don't, so it seems unlikely that Mike McCarthy would go that route next week against Pittsburgh.

icon-espn-e-@2x.png

NFL 3m

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Kizer 2 ints/2 fumbles

He can go for the double trifecta!

In the minds of the DWFs Kizer is much better than Kessler or Hogan because he's black. They are, of course, delusional.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Unbelievable that the Chiefs lost to Ghana's Team. So much for the AFC West being the "toughest division" in the league. All four teams are pretty bad right now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
i

The Packers might consider a quarterback change if they had a better option than Joe Callahan. But they don't, so it seems unlikely that Mike McCarthy would go that route next week against Pittsburgh.

icon-espn-e-@2x.png

NFL 3m

They had three years to realize that Hundley ain't gonna figure it out. What cucks McCarthy and Thompson are.

Riggins44

Master
i

icon-espn-e-@2x.png

NFL 3m

Tribesman?

Claimjumper

Mentor
Bengals afflete bobbled the football and almost lost it after showboating on the 5 yard line after 100 yard return

Ps broncos are terrible!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Rex better hope BB is forgiving of his fumble.

Tom Savage and Ryan Fitzpatrick both led their teams to wins without their magical "franchise" black quarterbacks DeShaun and Crab Legs.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Great win for the Vikings today!! Weird, from what I heard in the media this week, Keenum would struggle, and magical Teddy would come in and win the Vikings the game, cementing him as the starter going forward. I'm sure they are sobbing as Keenum played great again today! Great job by Keenum to destroy the media narrative for this week.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Black Privilege

DeShone Kizer completed 16-of-32 passes for 179 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions in the Browns' 19-7, Week 11 loss to the Jaguars.

Kizer also lost two fumbles, the second of which the Jaguars housed for a game-sealing score. The first should have also been housed, but referee Pete Morelli's crew made an awful call, blowing the play dead. Kizer was truly, truly dreadful, air mailing passes — including both his intercetions — while showing close to zero pocket awareness. It's what he's done all season, but coach Hue Jackson said afterward he will stick with Kizer for Week 12. Be sure to tee up the Chargers' defense against the Browns.

“Let me just start off this statement by letting you know that I’m NOT a racist (and also think Muslims and blacks make America great), but golly it really seems like we should think about benching hundley” - every cheesehead in packer land right now

I have a coworker who's a big Packers fan who I could see saying this exact quote word for word.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Peterman with another pic. The leash is arm's length.

ramicackle

Guru
The Chargers' Nick Dzubnar already has 3 solo tackles today!

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Peterman will be yanked if he doesn't start moving the team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great day by Thielen. He might be the best receiver in the nfl right now. It's hard to argue. Love it!

I'm really happy with the progress of Mitch Trubisky. He may have lost today but he competed hard the
whole game. Trubisky even had 53 yards rushing. The kid is so athletic and he will only get better with time.
We might be looking at J. Manziel part II but this kid is not a dumb a**.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Peterman getting panned on twitter. 4 Ints is terrible but I have yet to hear any widespread criticism of Kizer/Hundley who have both been taking 1st team reps pretty much all season and playing terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.