2017 NFL Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SJWs are getting way too much creepy-ass pleasure out of Peterman's struggles. It's all racial and political. Racist Thyroid Taylor is going to love this instead of supporting his teammate. For me, I don't enjoy watching Hundley or Kizer throw interceptions. It's not fun, it's just painful. I would rather enjoy watching Kessler or Callahan or Hogan throw touchdowns.

I know liberals who have no interest in football at all who watch the beginnings of games just to count the players who kneel for the anthem, then turn it off. Makes me glad they didn't show the anthem this week.

Before the game, the 70,000+ fans in Mexico were raucously booing the Patriots and cheering loudly for the Raiders. A few great TD drives from Brady and now they are chanting “Brady, Brady, Brady.”

And those aren't even the worst people Mexico has to offer. Those who would even attend an American football game in the first place would already tend to be somewhat less anti-American than the average Mexican.

PHillisFan

Master
Peterman getting panned on twitter. 4 Ints is terrible but I have yet to hear any widespread criticism of Kizer/Hundley who have both been taking 1st team reps pretty much all season and playing terrible.

I'm watching the game. Only 1 of those picks was his fault.
1st pick went through his fb's hands
next 2 he was hit as he was releasing ball
last pick hayward made great play

These people blasting Peterman are likely not watching the game or are too dumb to figure out his offensive line isn't giving him time.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Peterman throws a 5th INT. He is gone.

Kyle Rudolph had a good day as well - 5 receptions for 58 yards. He and Thielen will both suffer if Keenum is benched for Bridgewater.

woody39

Mentor
Dola and Gronk looking great as usual. Burkheads been out there since the fumble just not on Brady's wave length today on receptions missed a few.

The Hock

Master
Before the game, the 70,000+ fans in Mexico were raucously booing the Patriots and cheering loudly for the Raiders. A few great TD drives from Brady and now they are chanting “Brady, Brady, Brady.”

Yeah I was wondering how Brady and Belichek would be received as they were very upfront in their support of Trump during the campaign.

The Hock

Master
Very pleased to get catch the Pats game so I could watch some Rex in action.

Not so pleased to see him stepping in it with a fumble and a drop (not well thrown but still catchable).

Paxton Lynch is finally active, but forced to be Osweiler's backup. Lynch needs to start.

ramicackle

Guru
Derek Watt with a 17 yard carry for the Chargers! Hopefully he gets more carries in this blowout.

Ha ha, I love it. The coal-dark Raiders getting humiliated.

Osweiler 12 of 26 for 135 yards, o TD, 1 INT. Lynch not starting is inexcusable.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Packers blow. They deserve everything they get from here on out. Black Brett sucks!

Not to go Lew or anything (obviously the NFL is not fixed, if it was they never would have let the Patriots beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl), but there are many cases where the league is setting young White quarterbacks up to fail by throwing them into the fire before they're ready (Nathan Peterman, Jared Goff last year) or not letting them start when they are ready (Paxton Lynch, AJ McCarron). Goff managed to beat the system because the Rams made such a huge investment in him and couldn't afford to give up on him. Imagine if the Rams had dumped Goff after last year. He probably would have bounced around from team to team as a backup, never again getting the chance to start, before retiring in six or seven years and being used as another example of a bust by DWFs and SJWs who love bringing up beaten dead horse Ryan Leaf but make excuses for JaMarcus Russell. It's a little scary to think about. Thank God Goff had the luck to get his fair chance to be well on his way to develop into a franchise quarterback.

Peterman, unfortunately, probably will not have that luxury. He's a young man with a lot of potential, he just isn't ready yet. After today's performance, his reputation will be forever stained in the simple minds of the DWFs. Whether his coaches and managers have more intelligence and depth of thought than the booze-swilling fans remains to be seen. I hope Peterman asks for a trade and gets a fresh start with another team, one that will develop him properly and put him in when he's ready.

PHillisFan

Master
Not to go Lew or anything (obviously the NFL is not fixed, if it was they never would have let the Patriots beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl), but there are many cases where the league is setting young White quarterbacks up to fail by throwing them into the fire before they're ready (Nathan Peterman, Jared Goff last year) or not letting them start when they are ready (Paxton Lynch, AJ McCarron). Goff managed to beat the system because the Rams made such a huge investment in him and couldn't afford to give up on him. Imagine if the Rams had dumped Goff after last year. He probably would have bounced around from team to team as a backup, never again getting the chance to start, before retiring in six or seven years and being used as another example of a bust by DWFs and SJWs who love bringing up beaten dead horse Ryan Leaf but make excuses for JaMarcus Russell. It's a little scary to think about. Thank God Goff had the luck to get his fair chance to be well on his way to develop into a franchise quarterback.

Peterman, unfortunately, probably will not have that luxury. He's a young man with a lot of potential, he just isn't ready yet. After today's performance, his reputation will be forever stained in the simple minds of the DWFs. Whether his coaches and managers have more intelligence and depth of thought than the booze-swilling fans remains to be seen. I hope Peterman asks for a trade and gets a fresh start with another team, one that will develop him properly and put him in when he's ready.

This won't be end of Peterman. I think the coaching staff has decided they will not bring Thyroid back. Peterman will compete for starting job with another qb next year if they draft one. Unless they fork over a ton of money to Kirk Cousins.

PHillisFan

Master
This weenieworld analysis was brought to you by estrogen:

Nathan Peterman was pulled at halftime in Week 11 against the Chargers after completing just 6-of-14 passes for 66 yards and five interceptions.

Laughable. Peterman threw all five interceptions in the first half and was so unfathomably bad that he had us rooting to see him break the record of eight interceptions in one game. In a knee-jerk move that had no base in the first place, coach Sean McDermott made Peterman the Week 11 starter after the blowout Week 10 loss to the Saints that saw McDermott's defense get its teeth kicked in, and McDermott put all the blame on Taylor. It took Peterman only nine attempts to throw four picks after Taylor threw just three of them in Weeks 1-10 on 254 attempts. Taylor rightfully was given the job back to start the third quarter with Buffalo down 40-7.

Not even an objective analysis by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.