2016 Training Camp and Pre-Season

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I like Coach Kubiak and his coaching tactics. I expect the Broncos to be a playoff team again and they should be
fun to watch. Good luck to "Hammerhead" Janovich! Love that nickname!

No surprise but he was a linebacker and runningback during his high school career until he was mysteriously moved to fullback.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Excited for the Hall of Fame game between Colts and Packers tonight. Despite drafting Brett Hundley last year, who's already injured. Packers will start rookie Joe Callahan tonight. D3 star at Wesley gets the nod tonight! Unfortunately after Callahan is done we're graced with the presence of lard ass black quarterback Marquese Williams formerly of UNC. Packers better get off their ass and sign a veteran!

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...favre-joe-callahan-gets-his-shot-with-packers

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Excited for the Hall of Fame game between Colts and Packers tonight. Despite drafting Brett Hundley last year, who's already injured. Packers will start rookie Joe Callahan tonight. D3 star at Wesley gets the nod tonight! Unfortunately after Callahan is done we're graced with the presence of lard ass black quarterback Marquese Williams formerly of UNC. Packers better get off their ass and sign a veteran!

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...favre-joe-callahan-gets-his-shot-with-packers

The Packers had a couple of decent veteran backups in Matt Ryan and Scott Tolzien. I wonder what happened to them.

The Packers definitely need a veteran backup. Perhaps they could trade with the Browns for Josh McCown or Austin Davis.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The Packers had a couple of decent veteran backups in Matt Ryan and Scott Tolzien. I wonder what happened to them.

The Packers definitely need a veteran backup. Perhaps they could trade with the Browns for Josh McCown or Austin Davis.

Tolzien is Luck's backup for Indy! Looks like it will starting QB matchup today will be Callahan vs. Tolzien .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Reggie Ragland, drafted by the Bills in the second round (41st overall), joins the ever-growing list of highly drafted crippled black LBs with mouth watering upside:

An MRI revealed that Bills second-round pick Reggie Ragland has a partially torn ACL. He's going for a second opinion, but Ragland won't be available for Week 1 and could conceivably miss his entire rookie season. It's an especially big blow to the Bills because they already lost first-round pick OLB Shaq Lawson to shoulder surgery. Lawson isn't due back before October at the soonest.

davidholly

Mentor
The Hall of Fame game was cancelled because sheer incompetence. The brain trust in charge of maintaining the field used paint that was solvent enough to melt the rubber granules used to pad the turf.

I look forward to even grander displays of incompetence occurring as the NFL continues its decline.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What really stands out about Janis is that many DWFs really like him, at least those that play fantasy football. Why? Because he has the size and measurables that few blacks have, and being on the same team as Jordy also helps. DWFs expect him to be a fantasy football star, because the few blacks that have those kinds of physical tools almost always are, or at the least are given a lot of opportunity to realize their "upside."

But Janis somehow still is so lacking that he is deemed unworthy of the opportunity to be a regular or semi-regular player, with his coach and supplicating media whores proclaiming he's "untrustworthy," has too many drops, etc., etc.

The Packers essentially draft Jordy's clone, and then are afraid to let him be Jordy 2.0. We've seen this scenario so many times before, but it's especially galling when it happens on the same team that "allowed" Jordy Nelson to be the best White deep-threat receiver since Lance Alworth and Don Maynard.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Packers will be idiots if they cut Janis but sadly I could see this being the end of his career. Adams and Montgomery should both be cut before Janis - same with the bum they drafted out of cal this year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I've tried to stay optimistic about Janis and I figured after his playoff performance last year he'd be a lock to make the team. Unfortunately it looks like the Packers are sticking with the aforementioned black Wrs (Adams and Montgomery)they wasted high draft picks on. At this point it looks like Janis is getting screwed..

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
That Packers "depth chart" simply can't be correct. I can understand Jeff Janis being listed behind Davante Adams, a former 2nd rounder who the organization probably believes struggled last season due to nagging injuries. But Ed Williams? The guy who didn't even dominate at lowly Fort Hays State and has never caught an NFL pass despite being 25 years old? He's going to play over a guy who was last seen doing this (video below, AZ-GB highlights start at the 5:00 mark) to the best secondary in the NFL...

Co4Z7AMVUAANxCG.jpg

Janis is still the starting KR. Great, a perfect chance to injure a great player. On a positive note, the Packers appear to be starting 10 whites this season.

What really stands out about Janis is that many DWFs really like him, at least those that play fantasy football. Why? Because he has the size and measurables that few blacks have, and being on the same team as Jordy also helps. DWFs expect him to be a fantasy football star, because the few blacks that have those kinds of physical tools almost always are, or at the least are given a lot of opportunity to realize their "upside."

But Janis somehow still is so lacking that he is deemed unworthy of the opportunity to be a regular or semi-regular player, with his coach and supplicating media whores proclaiming he's "untrustworthy," has too many drops, etc., etc.

The Packers essentially draft Jordy's clone, and then are afraid to let him be Jordy 2.0. We've seen this scenario so many times before, but it's especially galling when it happens on the same team that "allowed" Jordy Nelson to be the best White deep-threat receiver since Lance Alworth and Don Maynard.

After Janis utterly dominated last year's Green Bay vs. Arizona playoff game, Skip Bayless of the ESPN show "First Take" proclaimed that "this game was the beginning of an amazing career for Jeff Janis, who is an absolute STUD at WR!" Of course, Bayless isn't exactly known for complimenting white athletes.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thrashen, I think the way that depth chart reads, Williams and Johnson are the 4th and 5th receivers behind Nelson, Adams and Janis; on the other side Davis and Allison are 4th and 5th behind Cobb, Abbrederis and Montgomery. Our Lads, the most reliable source I know of for depth charts, has it the same way. Still doesn't change the fact that Janis is in the process of being screwed over big time. When the coaching staff and media speak as one voice in a negative way about a White player, it's an ominous sign that he is not going to be given a shot to develop. It was obvious even last year, when the Packers' passing game was lousy without Jordy, yet Adams was allowed to stink up the joint all season long with Janis riding the bench.

At least Abbrederis may get decent playing time this season if he can stay healthy. He could be a great outlet for Rodgers on a team that hasn't had a good tight end since Mark Chmura.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like major injury was avoided for Rob Ninkovich:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Patriots DE Rob Ninkovich (triceps) is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

This news is about as good as the Patriots could have hoped for after Ninkovich was hurt on Tuesday. By the sound of it, Ninkovich simply tore his triceps muscle, not the tendon, which would have required surgery and a likely trip to I.R. Ninkovich could be ready Week 1 at the earliest. At the very worst, he'll be back at some point in September and maybe miss just two games.

Tyler Higbee doing really well in camp after falling in the draft because he stood up for his gf who was being harassed by a black muslim. I guess it's ok for blacks to run their mouths but when a white player does it the defense wants to punch him in the face.

Sports Illustrated's Greg Bedard reports Rams fourth-round TE Tyler Higbee is having a "great" training camp.

Bedard went as far to attach a Travis Kelce comparison to Higbee, noting the rookie's "swagger, playing style, and the defense wanting to punch him in the face." Kelce plays with a noticeable edge, and Higbee seems to be in the same mold. Higbee (6'6/249) would have come off the board before the fourth round if not for some serious off-field concerns. In a Rams offense devoid of playmaking pass catchers, Higbee has a chance to play a ton of snaps right out of the gate. But it's worth noting, rookie tight ends face one of the steepest learning curves in the sport. Higbee is someone to target in Dynasty with an eye toward 2017.

I had decent hopes Hue Jackson would be a rational head coach but this comment just about sums him up:

Browns coach Hue Jackson said Monday he's "tickled pink" by Robert Griffin III's upside this season.

The Browns have armed RG3 with quietly impressive weapons and set him up for success as best they can. They drafted Corey Coleman, locked up Gary Barnidge, return Duke Johnson and one of the league's more underrated offensive lines, and are expected to get back Josh Gordon in Week 5. Currently not being selected in most fantasy drafts, Griffin could become an intriguing in-season streamer.

Hopefully the Gremlin fails again. I feel bad for McCown as Manziel beat him out of the job last year only to squander his career away and now he was not even involved in a competition because the Gremlin was once again coddled and given the job.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Texans were true "clowns" for taking Clown(ey) first overall in the draft despite all the warning signs -- injuries, bad attitude, laziness, lack of production.

The Houston Chronicle reports Jadeveon Clowney is sidelined with "minor soreness" in his knee. There haven't really been any "minor" issues with Clowney to this point in his career, but the Texans don't seem concerned for now. Per reporter Aaron Wilson, Clowney could resume practicing "as soon as next week."

Westside

Hall of Famer
I watched the 1st episode of "Hard Knocks, LA Rams." The usual affelet feast that is now the NFL. However, I liked how Fisher got rid of a prima dona affelet after the 2nd day. Fisher, "I have 2 rules. 1st be on time. 2nd no women in the dorms." The 2nd day! an affelet was caught. Fisher fired him once he found out. The so called scholar athlete gave his reason for violating Fisher's 2 standing rules. The moron had 6th grade command of the English language, laced heavy with ebonics. Funny stuff. The episode did focus on Goff and fairly on Gurely though.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clowney is a bust in the making. The retard dwfs and draft experts were all billing him as a "generational" talent. He will be a generational bust much like jawalrus russell was. Luckily JJ Watt makes up for Clowney but the exodus of Barwin, Reed and Crick may haunt them. They could of had Bortles, Carr or even Manziel in 2014 (who knows how his career would of turned out if he was not drafted and yanked around by the Browns).

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Watching the Patriots and Saints, John Kuhn makes a nice grab in the flats for a first down. Announcer's description of Kuhn is that he military tough and has a good work ethic. Well, he is original in his caste speak.

Fleener has a catch.

TwentyTwo

Master
Tyler Gaffney at 227lbs showing some speed with the 44 yard TD run....will he get the Brandon Wegher treatment?

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Happy to see this. I thought he was off the team. They must have resigned him. Showing some good speed!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gaffney has been getting some first team reps in camp as they take it easy with Blount. He has an outside shot of backing up Blount as the big back. Gaffney's main competition is Brandon Boldon, who has done little to distinguish himself in New England -- a total of 841 rushing yards in four seasons with no receiving skills.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Bersin had a good day 5 catches for 69 yards last I saw. Good for Gaffney!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just watched that video - hes dressed like a damned clown too. Gotta love how he said next question when asked if he talked to Klein.