2016 Training Camp and Pre-Season

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Looking like Blake Martinez is going to be a day1 starter for Green Bay. Reports have been raving about him locking up the ILB spot and freeing up Clay to the outside! He's taking first team reps in dime and nickel packages right now. As long as he's not held back he should be every down starter sooner than later.

http://m.jsonline.com/sports/blogs/388566661.html

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Agreed Ryan and Martinez will be battling Barrington and Thomas... Gotta be honest think our guys can win this position battle.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So I'm reading an article on Nick Kwiatkowski and it has the mandatory reference to how Bears DWFs didn't like it when he was drafted in the fourth round -- how dare a tackling machine who was the heart and soul of the WVU defense be anything but a free agent!

Here's the quote: I think rookie Nick Kwiatkoski is the other lock among the ILBs. Kwiatkoski in the 4th round wasn't a popular choice among Bears' fans when he was picked, but I think he's gonna flash his athleticism and physicality in the preseason and become a fan favorite. He played safety his first year at West Virginia, but after moving to linebacker he averaged 89 tackles per season his last three years, with 28.5 tackles for loss, 6 sacks and 6 interceptions from 2013-2015. http://www.windycitygridiron.com/20...ition-battles-inside-linebacker-training-camp

Just about every article I've read about Nick Vigil states that Bengals fans were outraged when he was drafted in the third round as he was projected to go later than that due to his melanin deficiency. He was only the best all-around linebacker athletically at the Combine and like Kwiatkoski was a tackling machine who also made a lot of big plays.

It doesn't matter that a lot more White LBs have excelled in recent years in the NFL when given an opportunity than black ones on a percentage basis, it doesn't matter that the two best defensive players in the league are Watt and Kuechly, the DWFs remain hopelessly brainwashed to despise and crap on their own.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is such bs. Someone like John Brown who played at Pittsburg State can start for Arizona as a rookie, but Janis is still "too raw" in his third NFL season despite having ideal measurables and proven performance on the few occasions he's been allowed to play. Like I wrote before, I don't think the Packers and the league will allow Janis to succeed.

From Weenieworld: Appearing on Mike Clay's Sirius XM Fantasy Show, ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky predicted Davante Adams will open the season as Green Bay's No. 3 receiver. Demovsky did acknowledge Adams will "feel the heat" from Jeff Janis, Jared Abbrederis, rookie Trevor Davis, and perhaps eventually injured Ty Montgomery. Per Demovsky, Janis is "still a raw guy," and it "seems he's just not there yet." Adams ranked dead last in the NFL in yards per target last season, dropped far too many balls, and generated nothing after the catch. The Packers are still hoping the light flips on for their 2014 second-round investment.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just read the Cowboys are not going to sign Foles but rather develop their black quarterback who reportedly looked terrible during otas. The Cowboys truly are a joke of an organization as can be seen by the issues they are experiencing with their 2nd round bust and idiotic signing of McClain.

Foles is getting so much negative press saying he was a one year wonder when in fact he played well every year but last. The Cowboys are another Romo injury from a bad season, Kellen Moore is a spot starter but Foles could take command as an above avg starter. I supposed we only have to look as far as the Janis situation to see how irrational the people who run this league are.

Riggins44

Master
Foles could of course be a solid starter on a decent team. In fact he could be an excellent starter as seen by his record breaking year. But that of course doesn't matter in the Jewish owned, agenda driven NFL.

Riggins44

Master
This is such bs. Someone like John Brown who played at Pittsburg State can start for Arizona as a rookie, but Janis is still "too raw" in his third NFL season despite having ideal measurables and proven performance on the few occasions he's been allowed to play. Like I wrote before, I don't think the Packers and the league will allow Janis to succeed.

From Weenieworld: Appearing on Mike Clay's Sirius XM Fantasy Show, ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky predicted Davante Adams will open the season as Green Bay's No. 3 receiver. Demovsky did acknowledge Adams will "feel the heat" from Jeff Janis, Jared Abbrederis, rookie Trevor Davis, and perhaps eventually injured Ty Montgomery. Per Demovsky, Janis is "still a raw guy," and it "seems he's just not there yet." Adams ranked dead last in the NFL in yards per target last season, dropped far too many balls, and generated nothing after the catch. The Packers are still hoping the light flips on for their 2014 second-round investment.

Adams has been given every opportunity to prove himself, yet has been a complete, utter bust. On the other hand, Janis has succeeded with the few opportunities he's been given, including his two touchdown, 140 yard performance in the playoffs last year. Yet Janis is the one who is "just not there yet".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw an interesting stat on Eric Decker that illustrates how undervalued White players are, even established stars. Here is Decker's ADP (average draft position) among receivers for the past five years in fantasy football:

2011: 82
2012: 20
2013: 23
2014: 33
2015: 40

And here's how he's finished among receivers in fantasy football leagues in (PPR) scoring those same five years:

2011: 43
2012: 8
2013: 9
2014: 26
2015: 14

Even after leaving Denver and Peyton Manning and going to a team with far less talent at quarterback, Decker has remained a top receiver. That's an excellent example of how the astute fantasy football player can gain an advantage when he's in a league with DWF owners by picking White players at their proper value as most fellow owners will draft them later than they should be.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
That catch was phenomenal yet Jordan took it in stride like it was a walk in the park. He has
to make the team. Incredible athlete with amazing hands.

Let's hope he doesn't follow the pattern of many white players. Plays great in preseason. Cut in the last round of cuts with no explanation, leaving some observers mystified.

(Psst, it's because they're white).

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So RGIII will get another chance at being a starting quarterback because the affirmative action coach, Hue Jackson feels he's the "best option." How many times have we seen this before. Just look at what Dougtavious has done in Baltimore. If the league had all black head coaches and general managers I would think that 70-80 percent of starting quarterbacks would be black. It never fails!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel Braverman getting open with ease. That's a common trait among White receivers, yet they are always overachieving underdogs who very rarely get an opportunity, and on the rare occasions it happens it's almost always after serving a prolonged and absurd racial apprenticeship. Maybe Braverman will be different, as if the injury prone Eddie Royal is injured again this season Braverman has a possible path to playing time as a rookie as the Bears' slot receiver.

snippet:
Braverman, a 5'10", 185-pounder is an underrated talent out of Western Michigan. He should earn opportunities all throughout camp. On Friday, he stuck out time and time again.

Follow
Adam Jahns

✔@adamjahns

#Bears 7th round pick WR Daniel Braverman standing out today with 3rd and 4th teams. Open “all day” as one fan just loudly said.

1:42 PM - 29 Jul 2016

This is a kid who is easy to root for. He stays after practice to catch passes from the Jugs machine almost daily. The Bears also have slot man Marc Mariani and speedy undrafted rookie Kieren Duncan. Braverman is going to be hard to take down by any of these guys, young or old. http://www.chicagonow.com/bears-backer/2016/07/news-and-notes-from-practice-no-2/

sprintstar

Mentor
watching his highlight reels the things that jump off the screen are the facts this kid is freaking fast and shifts laterally like he is gravity defying and has glue hands...hoping the Bears staff look past the fact he is white and give him the fair shot he deserves.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Heretic

Master

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
"Cardale Jones just threw a pass so far off target it knocked the phone out of the hand of a reporter 40 feet behind the sideline."

https://twitter.com/salmaiorana/status/760129344736006144

The Bills had an opportunity to draft Kevin Hogan or a player I liked, Jake Coker in the 4th round. Both were better prospects than Jones, who should have gone in the 7th round.

Jones was drafted where he was because he was black. Doug Whaley wasn't going to draft a white quarterback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Cowboys signed James Morris.

The Chargers signed James jones over Brian Hartline which is a joke. Hartline has been one of the most disrespected wrs of the past 5 years.

The Ravens cut yet another Alabama mega bust Trent Richardson.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bills had an opportunity to draft Kevin Hogan or a player I liked, Jake Coker in the 4th round. Both were better prospects than Jones, who should have gone in the 7th round.

Jones was drafted where he was because he was black. Doug Whaley wasn't going to draft a white quarterback.

Whaley is a racist there is no doubt about it. I am looking forward to a bad year for the bills who have turned into one of the blackest teams in the league under Whaley.