NFL Playoffs - Championship Round

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Woodheads fumble was a freak fluke on a good return. The way the defender hit that ball there is not a single player in the history of football that would not have lost it. Hes white, so they showed the replay 3 times then showed him on the sideline looking angry at himself after the next three plays. Pounding into the minds of the braindead fan that WHITEY fumbled WHITEY fumbled! I wonder how many drunk pink fans said to themselves "shouldnt have had that white boy in there"?

The next return he made was a nice one. Had he been a negro the broadcaster would have said "nice return by Woodhead as he makes up for that fumble a minute ago".

As far as the media vaginas making Edelman out to be the weak link on that D, well thats just plain bullflop! The cornerback position is the one that suffered most from the Caste system. There is not one solid corner in the NFL. That position has gone to complete garbage, and Edleman is no worse than any of the sub 80 IQ third worlders playing it. No matta how fas dey bes runnin da foety!

Last edited:

seattlefan

Guru
Even the best corners get burned sometimes. That makes the corner position even harder to break into for white athletes. Whites are not allowed to make mistakes like blacks can, or they will be replayed by the media over and over.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think part of the reason why castean media "personalities" on radio and television go after White athletes so viciously is that they just instinctively know that criticizing Black athletes would result in NAACP action.

... added to this, these media people are melodramatic, self-involved drama queens with an effeminate need for attention and "look at me and what I have to saaaaaay!"

– ergo, they keep yapping their mouths, always complaining, never doing, typical worthless dead weight sitting in the covered wagons while the real men go off to defend themselves against the Indians.

foobar75

Master
I thought I'd bring up a little update regarding coaching changes. It appears that all 3 black coaches who were fired (Caldwell, Morris, Jackson) have been replaced by White coaches. TB is reportedly about to hire the head coach from Rutgers, which is the last remaining vacancy. Miami and St. Louis have also gone anti-Rooney, which means there are just 4 affirmative action coaches at the helm: Tomlin, Crennel, Frazier, and Lewis. Rivera is a latino, which gives us 27 White coaches, is this correct? Did miss anything?

Good evening fellow Caste members,

I have been utilizing this site for approximately two years now to research the changing racial/ethnic dynamics of sports and to basically provide a sense of racial awareness to my peers and local radio stations in a professional manner. I look forward to speaking with you all and I forgot to mention one thing, let's go Patriots!!!!