NFL Playoffs - Championship Round

bigunreal

Mentor
I was certainly happy to see the Patriots win, but they really kind of backed in with that chip shot field goal miss. They weren't impressive at all. If Brady doesn't step it up in the Super Bowl, I think we'll see a repeat of the earlier Giants' victory.

Kyle Williams was called an AA hire earlier in this thread. Yep- this guy epitomizes the problem we face in ever overturning the Caste System. Here we have a player without any discernible special skills, being handed a job that Matt Jones, Mike Hass and scores of other white WRs could do infinitely better. The fact that he was even in the game still returning kicks, after the mind-boggling play earlier when his affleticism apparently prevented him from doing something most 75 year old people could- step to the side and not let a ball hit you, proves the ironclad mindset of these plantation masters. And then, to top it off, he's permitted to start at WR in a championship game! Has there even been a starting WR more invisible, and less productive than this clown? But as noted, while Woodhead's disconsolate image was shown over and over after his fumble, the audience wasn't treated to the same number of views of Kyle Williams after he single- handedly lost the game for this team.

I like Eli, but I'm a bit perturbed by the number of jock sniffers who are now maintaining that he's better than his brother Peyton. I can't accept that, but if the Giants win a second Super Bowl, they will all unanimously declare him the superior Manning. No one else to really root for on the Giants, in my view.

So let's hope that Brady plays like an all-time great in the Super Bowl, reclaiming his clutch reputation. I'd love to see Gronk and Welker shine, and Woodhead finally get some opportunities.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Woodhead should be getting some more work being that they had to line Edelman, Hernandez and even Gronkowski in the backfield (mostly to pass block). The only thing that is probably limiting him right now is that he is a returnman, Edelman playing wide receiver and cb, which I thought he did a solid job at. They had him on Boldin for a good deal of the night. He got beat a few times but it wasn't because of the opponent's athleticism, it was because of crafty route running, he got faked out which is to be expected since he is a former college qb with a little bit of wide receiver experience and just started playing db. The fumble he had, the coaches can't really hold that against him, he had the ball secured the way you are supposed to, it was just a perfect hit.

as far as whether that was a completion, not in today's NFL, he didn't maintain possession all the way through, his 2nd foot didn't touch the ground before the ball came out, so didn't make a football move before losing possession. If anything the Pats got screwed on the long td pass, his foot looked to be out of bounds and I was looking for a flag because I could have sworn the clock hit 0 before the snap, I will have to rewatch it.

smithoob.JPG

Flacco had a great game and Pitta was their most clutch receiver, converting some crucial third downs as well as the td.

Brady admitted he had a crappy game but I am sure he will bounce back. I wonder if the huffing ammonia thing is starting to affect them, plenty on the team have been doing it ever since Moss and Stallworth came in 07. I have done it after getting a big hit, it only seems to work for about 10 mins but they do it as pre game ritual every game, they might be doing more of it in the playoffs which could be affecting something. I know they showed footage of Brady and a few receivers doing it quite a bit before the Jets loss in the playoffs.

Last edited:

wile

Master
Looked to me that on the last pass by Flacco at the goal line they looked Edelman's way. Pats must have confidence in him then to leave him in at the goal line.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Yep, another classless post-game handshake by Harbaugh. He seems to be going out of his way to make unnecessary enemies in the league.

Another amusing and positive development from yesterday’s game was the fact that both of the “Harbaugh Wiggers” were defeated.

Raven coach, John Harbaugh, was particularly self-confident heading into their matchup with New England. In nearly every interview this week, including one with Boomer Esiason (which Boomer mentioned aloud on CBS’ pre-game broadcast), Harbaugh stated that: “We will win this game” with the utmost assurance. Contrast his Negro-like brashness with the professional, prudent, and humble pre-game remarks of Bill Belichick (“Hopefully we can manage to win this game against a great Ravens team”), who did nothing but praise the Ravens and downplay his own team’s accomplishments. Who could forget the infamous video footage of the “Baltimore Plantation Foreman” playfully “fake boxing” the camera (in a Mike Tomlin-esque manner) while strolling off the field after a win? Or all the times he’s seen hugging, slapping hands, and “jiving” with his black pupils on the sidelines? Or the time when the little nepotism-beneficiary refused to shake Bill Belichick’s hand after a close loss in 2010 regular season game? Or his immature reactions to every play, no matter how routine? Or his ceaseless berating of the officials? Or the thug-run roster he prefers to field?

harbaugh2.jpg

harbaugh2.jpg

thumb.jpg

58362687.jpg

e1a0d3_Harbaugh_0118.jpg

Then there’s San Francisco coach, Jim Harbaugh. You know, the fanatical, over-emotional, utterly-Africanized, bug-eyed psychopath who once punched Bills QB, Jim Kelly, breaking a bone in his hand during the scuffle (knowing Jimmy Girl’s propensity to be influenced by the inanity and cowardice of his Negro peers, this alleged “fight” with Kelly was likely a sucker punch). Yes, this is the same demonstrative Wig-Pig who was ready to fight Lion coach, Jim Swartz, earlier this season.

image.jpg

Davis-and-Harbaugh-e1326590800286.jpg

137029054_crop_650x440.jpg

011612-Harbaugh-Header.jpg

Yes, thankfully, the Chocolate-Smitten “Harbaugh Brats” have been eliminated, along with their Black-Power squads. But alas, the flies shall incubate fresh larvae (concealed within a catacomb of squalid excrement) in the coming months…and the casteon arrogance of “Maggot Brothers” shall surely be reborn in 2012…

4f185e630f630.preview-300.jpg

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
that's some serious propaganda, man, you could put the same **** on nearly all of the coaches of the modern era. and Belichick is hardly a saint now, is he.

Jim Harbaugh gave Toby a chance which in turn allowed him to get to NFL. jury is still out on him, as far as i'm concerned. he revived Alex Smith's career as well. he has 2 white receivers on the roster to end the season, feat that is not often observed in the NFL.

i agree with you on the hateful Ravens roster, but i don't really hold John Harbaugh's antics (most of them, anyways) against him, there's some serious high (double?) standard you are holding them to.

EDIT: all i'm saying is you could make a post like that about most, if not all NFL coaches. different temperaments, different ways of dealing with stress etc.

bb-and-branch-hug.JPG

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jim Harbaugh gave Toby a chance which in turn allowed him to get to NFL. jury is still out on him, as far as i'm concerned. he revived Alex Smith's career as well. he has 2 white receivers on the roster to end the season, feat that is not often observed in the NFL.

Good point. I think I primarily loathe the Harbaugh’s because they are as animated and as arrogant as the black players they field.

Jim Harbaugh efficiently transformed Stanford into a national contender (sometimes fielding 13-14 white starters) and recruited/played two white Heisman finalists. Unfortunately, that version of Jim Harbaugh is long gone…replaced by a flamboyant, loud, discourteous, overconfident jerk. You're right, as a result of injuries, he did finish 2011 with Brett Swain and Joe Hastings at WR (and WR John Matthews on the PS).

Yes, Belichick has indeed been involved in some shady activities, but he’s never sucker punched anyone, he won't refuse to shake another coach’s hand after a loss, he isn't nearly getting into fist fights with opposing coaches, and he isn’t prancing around the sidelines like a feral Negro.

backrow

Hall of Famer
that's true but then again BB is not big on showing any emotions whatsoever.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The offensive line for the New England played admirably. Some timely gains were made in the running game which were essential.

L

Lew

I was watching Mike and K*ke :biggrin: this morning and they had CF's favorite analyst on, "C.C" aka Cris Carter. He spent much of his time disparaging Julian Edelman. He started out giving him the usual backhanded compliment by saying he's a real hard worker and all but just doesn't have the talent to be playing in the NFL. He basically said he has no business playing corner and that every team they play is just going to exploit him. "Golic" interjected and they both had a good laugh at Edelman's expense. Their laughter sounded chimp like . They continued to laugh even as "Greenie" was trying to start the next segment, and he was a little annoyed about it, but in his usual cowardly self-deprecating way. I notice that whenever Carter is on he's always picking on Greenberg and making fun of him, which is a little funny cause he's a Jew, but unfortunately he's supposed to be seen by the audience as the typical White Beta male.

wile

Master
Good god blacks are stupid, does Carter think chicken licken hands Williams has the talent? Never mind Golic, the anti-White evil that is ESPN turns white athletes into Gollums.

L

Lew

Thrashen's favorite primate "T-sizzle" was on First Take where he proceeded to call Skip Spineless a "douchebag"

[video=youtube;eGCZffZGD24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGCZffZGD24[/video]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, they showed Danny Woodhead at least 5 times after his fumble, but there is no anti-white agenda on the part of the media, right? :rapture:The Patriots were fortunate, in my view, to have won that game. Their defense is severely lacking. Dane Fletcher wasn't the technical starter, although he came into the game during the first series and played well. Their lone White starter, Ninkovich, had a nice game. Edelman was all over the field on offense, defense, and special teams.

I kept wondering (out loud) to Dixie Destroyer who the White kick returner was for Baltimore. We both forgot that it was Tommy Z.

As far as Harbaugh goes, the Atlanta sports radio talking heads were saying today that he has a little "Jim Mora" in him, as evidenced by his hat being pulled down very low over his eyes and his treatment of the media and other coaches. They made the point that some are making here, that in some respects he doesn't seem to be the same man who coached Stanford.

Those same talking heads were also discussing Peyton versus Eli as NFL QBs. Their opinion was that they would take Peyton as their regular season QB but would pick Eli for the postseason. As Dixie told me one time, those guys "stir the pot" and try to create interest in what is otherwise a very dull, typically pro-caste radio show.

bigunreal

Mentor
I have to agree with Thrashen about the Harbaughs. Where else but in pro sports can one get away with the kind of behavior these wiggerish coaches display on a consistent basis? Getting up in people's faces, thrusting their chests out aggressively, screaming like madmen, cursing freely, etc. What other line of "work" permits this kind of behavior on the part of management?

Apparently, no one in the sports world realizes that the reason the 49ers lost the game yesterday is because of two fumbles by Kyle Williams. I didn't hear his name mentioned once by any of the "journalists" who are paid so well to analyze these games. Instead, they talked about how Alex Smith looked giddy in the pocket, and didn't play well. How about that sterling receiving corps of his, led by first round pick/unlimited upside afflete Michael Crabtree and fumbling machine/zero WR presence Kyle Williams? I think I could cover either of those clowns.

I'm glad I missed "CC" inexplicably attacking Julian Edelman. What context was this in? What ostensible reason was there for him to criticize a player that played absolutely no significant role in determining the outcome of the game? Carter is hands down the biggest anti-white racist "journalist" on television. Everything about his demeanor screams "hate whitey."

Let's hope the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I was watching Mike and K*ke :biggrin: this morning and they had CF's favorite analyst on, "C.C" aka Cris Carter. He spent much of his time disparaging Julian Edelman. He started out giving him the usual backhanded compliment by saying he's a real hard worker and all but just doesn't have the talent to be playing in the NFL. He basically said he has no business playing corner and that every team they play is just going to exploit him. "Golic" interjected and they both had a good laugh at Edelman's expense. Their laughter sounded chimp like . They continued to laugh even as "Greenie" was trying to start the next segment, and he was a little annoyed about it, but in his usual cowardly self-deprecating way. I notice that whenever Carter is on he's always picking on Greenberg and making fun of him, which is a little funny cause he's a Jew, but unfortunately he's supposed to be seen by the audience as the typical White Beta male.
He knows Golic has enough manners not to kick his ass or "mistakenly elbow or trip him in the halls". He's not sure about any Black former player....:biggrin:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Even Ditka changed from more of an old school take no sh#$ type to a cheerleader type when he was the coach of Nawlins. You think Ditka would have worn a idiotic wig to welcome Walter Payton to the Bears in 85'. Or posed in drag with Payton if he drafted him in 85'? If Ditka can change then anybody will change because they won't last in the new NFL. :thumbdown:

L

Lew

I'm glad I missed "CC" inexplicably attacking Julian Edelman. What context was this in? What ostensible reason was there for him to criticize a player that played absolutely no significant role in determining the outcome of the game? Carter is hands down the biggest anti-white racist "journalist" on television. Everything about his demeanor screams "hate whitey."

Let's hope the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

I don't remember the exact context. I think he was talking about the Raven's kicker and then he just went off on a tangent.

Even Ditka changed from more of an old school take no sh#$ type to a cheerleader type when he was the coach of Nawlins. You think Ditka would have worn a idiotic wig to welcome Walter Payton to the Bears in 85'. Or posed in drag with Payton if he drafted him in 85'? If Ditka can change then anybody will change because they won't last in the new NFL. :thumbdown:

the cheerleader Ditka is still a lot better than today's Ditka

[video=youtube;FLKe4X6YiLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLKe4X6YiLQ[/video]

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you watch some of the videos that are posted alongside the "pimp" version of Ditka you will see him growling at the media and snapping at a heckling fan. I can't remember if he was this standoffish with the media in NO. but he didn't have any bite with Ricky Williams who he doted on like he was his illegitimate son conceived from a visit to the French Quarter.......:biggrin::thumbdown:

foobar75

Master
I'm glad I missed "CC" inexplicably attacking Julian Edelman. What context was this in?

I was actually listening to this segment on the radio. First, they did that stupid "Come on, man!" thing that Carter I believe may have invented. (it actually sounds like "Come on, meh!" when this dumbass says it, but I digress). The award went to Kyle Williams of the 49ers who won the game for the Giants yesterday.

Then, the conversation shifted to the SB. And right off the bat, Carter says "If I'm the NY Giants, I start the game with a 4-receiver set, see who Edelman is covering, and then just keep going after him". Laughter ensued with fat-boy Golic and Greenberg joining Carter in mocking Edelman. Then, Greenberg I believe said "But he was covering Boldon in that last drive", and then Carter shouted "They should have kept passing it to him", and then more laughter.

So, you're right, it was a typical hate-whitey moment initiated by Carter for no apparent reason other than the fact that he's a racist SOB, and of course the two clowns in the studio were more than happy to partake and make their BSPN bosses proud.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was actually listening to this segment on the radio. First, they did that stupid "Come on, man!" thing that Carter I believe may have invented. (it actually sounds like "Come on, meh!" when this dumbass says it, but I digress). The award went to Kyle Williams of the 49ers who won the game for the Giants yesterday.

Then, the conversation shifted to the SB. And right off the bat, Carter says "If I'm the NY Giants, I start the game with a 4-receiver set, see who Edelman is covering, and then just keep going after him". Laughter ensued with fat-boy Golic and Greenberg joining Carter in mocking Edelman. Then, Greenberg I believe said "But he was covering Boldon in that last drive", and then Carter shouted "They should have kept passing it to him", and then more laughter.

So, you're right, it was a typical hate-whitey moment initiated by Carter for no apparent reason other than the fact that he's a racist SOB, and of course the two clowns in the studio were more than happy to partake and make their BSPN bosses proud.

I know most of what what these studio idiots say is scripted, but of course they do have some freedom to give their thoughts and opinions. I highly doubt that the BSPN heads planned that whole attack on Edelman. I'm sure it was just Carter starting it and the dumbo Golic and Greenberg following along. Chris Carter, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, Kordell Stewart, and Shannon Sharpe are the some of the biggest offenders off the top of my head. It couldn't be more obvious to pick on the lone white corner in the game.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I know most of what what these studio idiots say is scripted, but of course they do have some freedom to give their thoughts and opinions. I highly doubt that the BSPN heads planned that whole attack on Edelman. I'm sure it was just Carter starting it and the dumbo Golic and Greenberg following along. Chris Carter, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, Kordell Stewart, and Shannon Sharpe are the some of the biggest offenders off the top of my head. It couldn't be more obvious to pick on the lone white corner in the game.

My local sports talk radio goofs were going after Edelman too. How could you possibly get that from the result of that game? I don't think it's scripted; it is part of the caste mentality that infects all levels of sports media.

Tom Iron

Mentor
jaxvid,

How can anyone go after a guy who plays all three phases of the game today?

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
jaxvid,

How can anyone go after a guy who plays all three phases of the game today?

Tom Iron...

He's white, they're stupid.

They see a white guy in the defensive backfield and the caste alarm goes off that something is wrong in black supremecy land so they freak out and make absurd claims.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's part jealousy of Edelman by blacks that he is being "allowed" to play a position that's supposed to be black only in perpetuity, and partly because Edelman was beaten on a play, Boldin's run and catch when the Ravens were driving downfield at the end of the game. It was a case of Boldin making a nice play at a crucial time more than Edelman being beaten, but the Caste media gets off on scapegoating White players whenever possible.

I read one account of the SF-NYG game where the writer referred to Kyle Williams of the 49ers as having a "Bill Buckner" like game. He had to go back over a quarter century to something that happened in a different sport to make sure he found a White athlete to compare a black scapegoat to. Not to mention that Buckner was an excellent baseball player who had a long career who made a single error in a crucial game, while Williams is a nobody scrub who had two crucial screwups in the game on Sunday.

icsept

Master
The criticism of Edelman is purely racially motivated. The league has seen the dominance of White quarterbacks obliterating all of the passing records, while facing exclusively black defensive backfields. Amidst the ubiquitous, stunningly weak secondary play, the media sees fit to single out Julian Edelman for criticism/derision. Edelman played on passing downs and gave up two 15 yard receptions to Anquan Boldin in a game which his team won. The only reason anyone would have noticed him is obvious.

foobar75

Master
If Edelman were black, he'd be hailed as a jack of all trades, complete with a catchy nickname, and regarded as an important part of the Pats overall game plan. He wasn't on anyone's radar until now, but he committed the heinous crime of PCWW (Playing Corner While White) in a big game in front of a large audience, so the caste alarms indeed went off across the various outlets, with BSPN taking the lead. This story deserve some monitoring to see if the attacks against Edelman will intensify in the coming days. We have yet to hear from such esteemed football minds as Kordell Stewart, Mark "The Wigger" Schlerecht, and of course the magnificent collection of affirmative action talent over at the NFLN.