2007 NFL preseason

Don Wassall said:
Ron Jaworski is a big improvement over Joe Theisman, but I had to laugh when during the game tonight he observed after Trent Green threw a nice pass that "accuracy has become an underappreciated part of playing quarterback."

He could have added that catching the ball has become an underappreciated part of playing receiver.  Only in a league where quality has been sacrificed to racial engineering could such a pathetic situation be commonplace.

When the LA Rams were going through a Black Quarterback Experiment with James Harris in 1974-76, Jaworski was the other QB through most of that period. As I previously wrote, Harris had good stats, but made critical errors in playoff games. The 1974 and 1975 NFC Title games in particular.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Eagles are a joy to watch.Schobel,Curtis and Bloom all had very nice games tonight. They will be fun to watch this season. I can't remember the last time I could ever say that about this team. Maybe the Steelers can learn a thing or too about some of this white talent.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Chad Greenway got a 16yards interception for a TD +5 tackles

Brian Robinson got a 3yards fumble touchdown, fumble that he forced so 4tackle, one sack and one FF and on TD

that was great to watch these too young white talent scored a touchdown!

jared

Mentor
Greenway looked really good tonight. Great instincts, range, and solid wrap-up tackling. He's gonna be a stud.

Hockaday

Guru
jared said:
Greenway looked really good tonight. Great instincts, range, and solid wrap-up tackling. He's gonna be a stud.

And they didn't use him for the kickoff teams, right?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Both Chad Greenway and Brian Robison showed tremendous athleticism tonight. After Robisons touchdown he showed alot of vertical with his dunk over the goalpost. The Vikings defence might be worth watching this year from a Caste Football perspective. Ben Leber should get alot of playing time as well.

Vikings Defense will start 2 White Linebackers (Ben Leber & Chad Greenway). DE Brian Robison should see the field as a reserve, but once Erasmus "injury waiting to happen" James comes back it will likely cut into his plays. Heath Farwell looks to be the 5th Linebacker and Vinny Ciriciu should secure the 6th Linebacking slot. If they keep 7 Linebackers (which is likely) then John Kerr, George Hall & Cameron Siskowic are competing against David Herron with Kerr having a slight edge before sustaining a back injury that has kept him off the field for a week or so. Other then that they are as black as it gets.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Robison was the best athlete at his position at the Combine. Has tremendous strength and quickness. He should be a starter right away but most likely won't be, even thoughthe Vikings have a need at DE. He'll have to go through the absurd years-long "apprenticeship" that so many clearly capable white players are forced to endure in the NFL before being "allowed" to start. Edited by: Don Wassall

Heath Evans continues to get opportunities with the Pats. He continues to get carries as well as plays set up for him in the passing game, like screens short passes and the like. He scored a goaline touchdown with the first team offense as the tailback. Short yardage situations are typical for white backs, but it's a much better opportunity for him, since he never had chances with the Seahawks and has only one career touchdown. (A one yard reception against the Dolphins last season) I believe Evans already has 3 rushing touchdowns this preseason. I see him getting quite a few touches in the regular season. (Meaning not much by any standards, but more than most would expect)

What did you think of Vince Young's performance tonight?

Fisher: "There were little things here and there. He misfired a couple of times. I thought he was in command with what he was doing. He had a good understanding of what they were trying to do. They pressured him an awful lot. I thought, for the most part, that we were okay with protection. We gave the free hit, which you don't ever like to see, especially as far as Rodney [Harrison] is concerned because he can still bring it. But, their defensive front is very, very talented and very solid. I am sure we will look

What an absolute joke. I was at that game personally and I've never seen a game where a quarterback has looked so confused or thrown so innaccurately. I'm not sure of his stats, but they must have been awful. And this guy is supposed to be able to run it since he can't throw. He couldn't even do that. The Pats must have sacked this 'physical specimen' four or five times. With even the smallest hint of pressure, Vince took off from the pocket and dumped a 3 yard pass to his backs, and sometimes he misfired those passes too. Horrible passing accuracy throughout and absolutely NO awareness shown at any point in the game. If this is where NFL quarterbacking is heading, I don't think I'll be watching in the future.

Then Kerry Collins goes in. Not the greatest passer in the world. But he was solid. He could actually throw the football and make reads, something that apparently is necessary for teh position anymore. I am so infuriated that guys like Vince Young as heralded as the elite, when i nreality they are perhaps the worst at their position in the NFL. Absolutely sickening. Vince, you are awful. Please go back to Texas and play running back again.

Same interview with coach Fisher.........

Can you comment on your decision to go with Chris Henry?

Fisher: "Chris Brown got the chance to run with the starters last week. We wanted to see Chris [Henry] have the opportunity to run behind the starting offensive line."

Is it too early to tell how he did?

Fisher: "Yes, I would have to see the tape."

Really coach? Because I wouldn't. He stunk up the field. The reporter even knows it. But he's too much of a pussy to question black athletic superiority, so he asks if it's too early to tell. They have to defend the guy every chance they get. You know if that was Leonard they'd be asking if the coach will bench him the next game. It's a damn shame, the Titans have no running back and they passed on a great talent like Leonard, who could've been that feature back. Instead, they chose an awful back who they fell in love with because of some stupid combine numbers. If he sucks in college, do you really believe he'll be a star in the NFL? The Titans might as well start recruiting the black water boys for college football teams to play for them. It's a shame, there's too many good talented backs (especially whites) who deserve a chance and will never get one, while this dud stinks up the field.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
whiteafflete15 said:
Heath Evans continues to get opportunities with the Pats. He continues to get carries as well as plays set up for him in the passing game, like screens short passes and the like. He scored a goaline touchdown with the first team offense as the tailback. Short yardage situations are typical for white backs, but it's a much better opportunity for him, since he never had chances with the Seahawks and has only one career touchdown. (A one yard reception against the Dolphins last season) I believe Evans already has 3 rushing touchdowns this preseason. I see him getting quite a few touches in the regular season. (Meaning not much by any standards, but more than most would expect)

Laurence Maroney is supposed to be the main back for the Patriots, but he still isn't fully recovered from his shoulder problems from last season. IfMaroney proves not to be reliable, Evans could really benefit this season. With Corey Dillon gone New England has journeyman Sammy Morris and third down back Kevin Faulk besides Evans as backups to Maroney, not very imposing competition.

Some random article. It's amazing how hard it is to find a guy who's critical of Young, even when he's this bad.

The Bad

Vince Young. Look, everyone knows I am one of the biggest Vince fans out there, but he was bad last night. 5-17 is not going to get it done. I am not worried about it all. It was his first game action and the condition weren't ideal for throwing the ball. He will be just fine.

backrow

Hall of Famer
highlights so far, Friday and Saturday:

Vikings

Chad Greenway LB: 5 tackles, 1 interception returned 16 yards for a TD!
Brian Robinson DE: staking his claim to a starting line-up, posted 4 tackles, another sack (had one last week) and forced a fumble which he returned for a TD!
smiley32.gif

Jets

Jason Pociask TE: 3 catches for 35 yards and a TD
Sean Ryan TE: 4 catches for 34 yards

Cowboys:

Bobby Carpenter LB: 1 tackle, 1 interception

Cardinals:

Sean Morey WR had 5 catches for 45 yards and 1 TD!
Chris Cooper DL: 2 tackles, sack and a forced fumble

Texans:

Owen Daniels TE: Texans leading receiver, 3 for 45
Kevin Walter WR: 1 catch for 39 yards

Chargers:

Scott Chandler TE: 2 catches for 12 yards and a TD

Eric Weddle S: 2 tackles

Rams:

Brian Leonard RB: 17 rushes for 49 yards, 2 receptions for 18 yards, tough game vs tough defense.

Drew Bennett WR: 3 catches for 44 yards

Joe Klopfenstein TE: 3 for 29

Madison Hedgecock FB: 2 catches for 19 yards

Bucs:

Luke McCown was team's leading rusher with 37 yards on 3 scrambles, plus had decent passing numbers 9/13, 66 yards.

Byron Storer FB had 1 carry for 7 yards

Chas Gessner, WR, had a good game, 4 catches for 48 yards, 2nd on the team

Sabby Piscitelli had 4 tackles in his first NFL game

Redskins:

Chris Cooley had 5 catches for game high 60 yards
Todd Yoder TE: 1 catch for 32 yards
Reed Doughty S, 4 tackles

Seahawks

Bennie Joppru TE: 2 catches for 26 yards
Logan Payne WR, 2 catches for 18 yards

Packers

Zac Alcorn TE: 1 catch for 21 yards
Spencer Havner LB: 4 tackles

Raiders

John Madsen TE was Raiders best receiver, caught 3 passes for 55 yards and 1 TD, his longest catch went for 44 yards

Bills

Paul Posluszny LB, 4 tackles
Josh Stamer LB, 5 tackles

Eagles

suddenly the Eagles are the funnest team to watch, other than Rams

Matt Schobel TE best receiver of the game, 3-71 with a huge catch and run for 58 yards
Brent Celek TE: another great game with 4 catches for 40 yards
Kevin Curtis had 2 catches for 40 yards
Jeremy Bloom WR, 3 catches for 26 yards
Zac Collie and Martin Gasperson WRs both had a catch for 5 yards

Panthers

Jeff King TE: 2 for 23 yards
Adam Seward LB: 5 tackles

Titans

Casey Cramer TE: 2-45
Ryan Fowler LB, 4 tackles
Kyle Vanden Bosch: 6 tackles, 1 sack

Pats
Heath Evans FB: team's leading rusher with 6 carries for 23 yards and 1 TD plus 3 catches for 12 yards
Wes Welker WR: he converted his only catch fo the day into 28 yard TD
Garrett Mills had 1 catch for 5 yards

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It was only a few minutes into the Ravens-Giants game before John Madden called Steve McNair the "toughest" quarterback in the NFL because he gets injured so much but keeps coming back. I'm still waiting to hear an injury-prone white QB referred to as "tough."

Injury-prone white quarterbacks -- unreliable, poorly conditioned,soft, losers, busts

Injury-prone black quarterbacks -- tough, great leaders

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I am cautiously optimistic that we will see a slight uptick in the number of white starters this year. Giants started 7 tonight (about the same as last year) and the Ravens started 5(up one from last year). McNair looks shaky so we could see that number go up to 6 by the middle of the season.

I just hope we have one non-racist team (Pats, Rams, Lions) that starts at least 11 (half). I know that asks alot.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Ravens:

TEs Heap, Ballantyne and Sypniewski had 1 catch each
Jarret Johnson had 1 sack and a forced fumble

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Hey, how did you guys like watching the pro-caste Seahawks get destroyed by a suddenly "relatively white" Packers squad? All of a sudden, Green Bay is starting 9 whites total, with 3 on defense. The Packers have always been my favorite team, however I now ONLY root for players, not teams. I realize that all the starters are at "caste-positions," but I'll take anything positive at this point.

Anyway, I hate Mike Holmgren and his detest for athletic white players.Do you guys remember what he did to Jereme Urban?!? For God's sake, they must have signed and cut the poor guy 10 times over. What's typical about this story, as well all well know, is that Urban was probably the best overall athlete on the team each season. I truly hope the Seahawks get what they deserve this season for the disgusting things they've done (though I hope Hasselbeck does well).

I've noticed a lot of great things this pre-season in favor of our cause here at CF. What I mean is that we actually have cornerbacks and half-backs getting playing time, most of which will make their respective rosters. In past seasons, this would have been totally unheard of. As was previously stated, I see an overall increase in white starters this season, especially on defense. Also, with Vick, Pacman, and countless others commiting horrible crimes, maybe the perception is finally changing for the better...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Report from the first half of the Colts-Bears game: For the Colts, John Standeford played most of the second quarter after the starters came out but wasn't thrown tountil there wasjust3 seconds left in the half (with Mike Turico then calling him "Aaron Moorhead," the very light-skinned black who Jim Sorgi kept looking to.) Anthony Gonzalez also had a couple of receptions. With Standeford, Gonzalez and Moorheadon the fieldat the same time the Colts had 2.75 whites playing out of 3.00 receivers.
smiley36.gif

Mike Hass also played a good bit in the second quarter. The bad news -- Brian Griese never looked for him, instead going to Brandon Rideau. From the news stories I've read in the past few days, Hass and Rideau are battling it out for the final receiver spot on the team. The good news -- Rideau had back to back drops, or two more than Mike Hass has had in his life. Go Mike, make the team.

Lots of white players on the field for both of last year's Super Bowl contestants, especially the Colts. Matt Giordano is a beast. It's a joke he's not a starter.Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And in a fair system, Matt Giordano would have been a highly sought (drafted) player and would be starting for an NFL team.

Read the posting guidelines before butting in where you're not wanted. This is a troll free site.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The MNF announcing trio was just taking turns trying tosee who could bethe most effusive in his praise of Saint Tony Dungy. Jawsemerged triumphantwhen he said,"[St.Tony]reeks of class and dignity."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hass ended up with a 25 yard catch and a 23 yarder. His second reception was highlight reel material.

The MNF announcersshowed only the most perfunctory interest in Hass. Turico and Jaworski didn't even know how to pronounce his name, saying each time "Hoss,"while Turico twice referred toHass as a former walk-on turned Belitnikoff winner but elucidated no further on how the best receiver in college football just two seasons ago wasonly a practice squader trying to make a team as its sixth receiver when all other Belitnikoff winners are drafted in the first or second round and are given years to succeed ashighly touted starsin the NFL. Edited by: Don Wassall