NFL Week 14

foobar75

Master
Wow, Tebow running people over with a 16 yard run to pick up a first down!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Chris Conte with a nice pass break-up, but it was negated by a penalty on a d-lineman. Conte follows it up with a potentially touchdown-saving tackle on Tebow in the open field.

Conte and Steltz are playing well so far.

and that's the throw that Tebow has got to start hitting. Decker was open in the endzone, and Tebow just wasn't accurate enough to hit him. it was badly overthrown.

Riddlewire

Master
This comment may be a few plays late, but there is no reason for Jeremiah Johnson to be in the NFL. He doesn't do anything better than anybody. Literally any human under the age of 40 who has college experience running the ball could replace and outperform Jeremiah Johnson.

Jeremy Maclin 1 catch 13 yds, Riley Cooper 1 catch 29 yards. I wonder how many snaps Cooper played today?

foobar75

Master
Yep, vastly overthrown ball to Decker, who had beaten the DB. But DEN is running the ball well, and let's see if that wears down CHI defense as the game goes on.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jeremy Maclin 1 catch 13 yds, Riley Cooper 1 catch 29 yards. I wonder how many snaps Cooper played today?

I flipped to the Dolphins-Eagles game right after Cooper made his 29 yard reception. I missed the nice catch, but did hear Caste whore Chris Myers mention that Cooper had a crucial drop against Seattle. Riley had a very nice three game stretch as a starter but Myers had to mention a drop instead. I watch blacks drop dozens of balls every Sunday and it isn't dwelled upon unless they are constantly dropping passes; pure racism by Myers.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
speaking of drops, Denver's receivers have already dropped a few (sadly, including one just now by Eric Decker). they aren't helping out Tebow very much, as of yet.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Decker has definitely developed "black hands" this season for some reason.

Riddlewire

Master
I realize that Hanie is probably not going to lead a long scoring drive, so punting away is safe. But you've got Tebow under center and less than 1 yard to go for a first. I'd say that Fox made the wrong decision.

Truthteller

Mentor
Why didn't they just plow Gerhart in for the TD?? They had all the momentum. Was he even in the game? Or did they have Harvin lined up at TB?

Vikings had 1st and goal, no timeouts with less than 10 seconds. Can't blame them for not running, as they would've have only 1 shot with a run. With Webb throwing, they might've had 2 or 3 shots...but in the worst case scenario, Webb held the ball too long and fumbled. Just an awful way to lose a game -- not running because you don't want to run out the clock, then having a QB fumble instead of getting off a quick throw or two.

T.J. Yates showed how it "should be done" in that scenario today; Webb did the opposite.

foobar75

Master
Jordy "BIG PLAY" Nelson!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
with yet another explosive play that results in a long touchdown, Jordy Nelson continues to illustrate why his role should continue to be nothing more than a rotational wideout in the Packers passing attack.

on a serious note, what exactly is it going to take for him to be considered "the man" for Green Bay? wow.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ouch. another perfectly thrown ball by Tebow is dropped. agh.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jake Locker threw for 282 yards and ran for 36 in what -- a half of play? amazing

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the Packers can beat the Raiders 73-0 if they feel like it today. . .

Riddlewire

Master
That was a catchable ball on the fake punt by Oakland.
Short, no-ups lardass should have caught it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Those Bear sumos are really making a nuisance of themselves. Too bad Tebow's WRs are having such a tough time catching the ball.

Riddlewire

Master
"With the17th pick of the 2012 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select... Danny Coale, wide receiver from Virginia Tech."

dwid

Hall of Famer
Did anyone else see the obvious holding that the db was doing to Mariani on the last play where Locker was sacked? The first replay showed it, but they made sure not to show that part of the field on other replays. I don't know if he could have hit him rolling to his right and Mariani being to the left, but if anyone can make that throw, its Locker. However, a penalty wouldve have given him one more play, cant end on a penalty.

Riddlewire

Master
John Fox's entire offense consists of the first six pages of the USC playbook plus that one zone read that they run.
Tebow really does do it all on his own.