NFL Week 14

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If the field goal kicker kicks a 59 yarder, I guess a 51 yarder is chip shot........:tongue: I think the Bears should do Barbershop III to the goat of the game....:biggrin:

Barber's pathetic gaffe is a great example of how one must hold one's breath when hoping blacks can execute common sense plays without screwing up. Again, let's grant them a slight advantage in straight line speed over a short distance on average; there's not one other characteristic of the many that define athleticism in which they are even equal to Whites much less superior.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Another good day for Gerhart running for 90 yards, and Kuhn got 46 yards on 10 carries. I sure would like to see Woodhead get 10+ carries a game, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's great to see Houston clinch a playoff berth. I still am a little upset they did not draft Gerhart last season or Tyler Sash this season instead of that islander Keo. Hopefully they continue to develop Jeff Maehl and have a white friendly draft as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greg Jennings was carted off with a knee injury. According to Peter King it's a sprain. Regardless of the severity, if it helps the NFL's best receiver -- one Jordy Nelson -- see the field on every offensive play as he should, it's a good thing.

backrow

Hall of Famer
It's great to see Houston clinch a playoff berth. I still am a little upset they did not draft Gerhart last season or Tyler Sash this season instead of that islander Keo. Hopefully they continue to develop Jeff Maehl and have a white friendly draft as well.

talking of Sash, he's supposed to be a starter or play heavily on passing downs with Phillips out.

Allen now has 17.5 sacks leading the league, with Babin and Ware (yet to play) sitting at 15 apiece.

Barber's pathetic gaffe is a great example of how one must hold one's breath when hoping blacks can execute common sense plays without screwing up. Again, let's grant them a slight advantage in straight line speed over a short distance on average; there's not one other characteristic of the many that define athleticism in which they are even equal to Whites much less superior.

In this game, the correct move was to stay in bounds so Barber ran out of bounds. Other times when you want a black RB or WR to go out of bounds to stop the clock, they will stay in bounds.

referendum

Mentor
Not sure who to root for in tonites game. Would rather see the Cowboys win the division, but would rather see Giants or Cowboys as a wildcard then the Falcons or Lions. It seems that the Cowboys are playing Brooking alot along with Lee and sometimes Lissemore as well on defense, and Giants are playing Tollefson and Blackburn as de facto starters.

referendum

Mentor
I wonder if this was a record, for recent years, for highest number of different white WR's scoring TD's on the same weekend, with Welker, Nelson, Anderson, Urban, Walter all scoring.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not sure who to root for in tonites game. Would rather see the Cowboys win the division, but would rather see Giants or Cowboys as a wildcard then the Falcons or Lions. It seems that the Cowboys are playing Brooking alot along with Lee and sometimes Lissemore as well on defense, and Giants are playing Tollefson and Blackburn as de facto starters.

I saw Justin Trattou and Sash playing some for the Giants to. The black GM has done his best to darken the team though - look at that offensive line now.

foobar75

Master
Bob Costas follows up his great commentary from 2 weeks ago about silly TD celebrations (by pretty much all black players) to now talking about Tebow this week, and it was a good one.

bigunreal

Mentor
Did anyone else see the obvious holding that the db was doing to Mariani on the last play where Locker was sacked? The first replay showed it, but they made sure not to show that part of the field on other replays. I don't know if he could have hit him rolling to his right and Mariani being to the left, but if anyone can make that throw, its Locker. However, a penalty wouldve have given him one more play, cant end on a penalty.

Yes, I did see it. He more than held him- he basically threw him out of bounds. Right in front of the referee. Who didn't call a penalty. The same guy who, I'm sure, will throw countless flags when there is only "incidental contact" (the catch all term invented by tptb to explain the incredible inconsistency in pass interference calls to the dwfs). And, of course, the announcers failed to notice this as well during the single replay.

Par for the course in this corrupt league.

foobar75

Master
Sean Lee with an amazing play!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I wonder if this was a record, for recent years, for highest number of different white WR's scoring TD's on the same weekend, with Welker, Nelson, Anderson, Urban, Walter all scoring.
If you throw in White tight ends like Shockey, Olsen, Gronkowski (2), Pitta, Tamme, Dreessen, Boss, Taylor (GB), Phillips (Dal) and Ballard it's even better. Seems like the best day I can remember since I've been "aware".

foobar75

Master
Seems like the best day I can remember since I've been "aware".

Easily, by a long shot. I've been "aware" myself since I joined this site almost 4 years ago, and this is by far the best Sunday I can remember. Whites having an incredible day both on offense and defense, stellar QB play, and really overall, a good day for NFL football as a whole. I cannot recall this many comebacks and games literally decided on the last play.

Is it a coincidence that a great day of football just happens to be a day in which so many White players had banner days? Just imagine if they didn't face the discrimination and racism, and there was more of them out there. It would be magnitudes more fun and exciting for sure.

One more thing, I was working in the garage this evening for couple of hours, and my TV was tuned to SportCenter. During 2 runs of the show, I'd say 70% of the entire coverage was about Tebow and the Broncos. It was all Tebow all the time. So, at least for this one day, we cannot complain about him not getting respect or the proper recognition. He's getting boatloads of it, and it's about time. :thumb:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Easily, by a long shot. I've been "aware" myself since I joined this site almost 4 years ago, and this is by far the best Sunday I can remember. Whites having an incredible day both on offense and defense, stellar QB play, and really overall, a good day for NFL football as a whole. I cannot recall this many comebacks and games literally decided on the last play.

Is it a coincidence that a great day of football just happens to be a day in which so many White players had banner days? Just imagine if they didn't face the discrimination and racism, and there was more of them out there. It would be magnitudes more fun and exciting for sure.

One more thing, I was working in the garage this evening for couple of hours, and my TV was tuned to SportCenter. During 2 runs of the show, I'd say 70% of the entire coverage was about Tebow and the Broncos. It was all Tebow all the time. So, at least for this one day, we cannot complain about him not getting respect or the proper recognition. He's getting boatloads of it, and it's about time. :thumb:

I think most of us here at Caste Football would be surprised if Tebow wasn't successful in the NFL, considering that he may have been the best college football player ever. The PTB expected him to fail and because of his running ability and open Christianity, thought they were setting him up for a fall, but guess what? The Lord is with him, and he gets a little better each game. Chatter, chatter, chatter, by the anti-Christian corporate media, my hope is that his passing continues to improve, which combined with his great running ability will make him a fixture in the NFL for years to come, one of a number of solid White QBs who are indispensable to his team.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Edelman getting 5 tackles playing corner is a plus! Danny would have a great game, 8 carries for 41 yards, too bad he didn't get nay more. two white RBs around 100 yard mark would have been great. John Kuhn got to run down the clock, 10 rushes for 46 yards :smiley:

Kaptain

Master
Off the top of my head on the defensive side we had huge day too. Jared Allen with 3 sacks takes the lead. Steve Gregory with an int. for a td and 7 tackles. Weddle with an interception too. Poz and Sean lee with interceptions. etc.

dwid

Hall of Famer
This isn't done out of respect imo. They constantly cover him to make the average dwf tired of him. I hear it all the time on message boards. "I'm so sick of Tebow, the media is constantly hyping him up, I can never get away from it. He is winning games but come on, the hype is out of control and makes me not like him" That is basically what some dwfs say, some are nastier about it. The only positive is that they usually type those messages on a thread where someone is praising Tebow.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I think most of us here at Caste Football would be surprised if Tebow wasn't successful in the NFL, considering that he may have been the best college football player ever. The PTB expected him to fail and because of his running ability and open Christianity, thought they were setting him up for a fall, but guess what? The Lord is with him, and he gets a little better each game. Chatter, chatter, chatter, by the anti-Christian corporate media, my hope is that his passing continues to improve, which combined with his great running ability will make him a fixture in the NFL for years to come, one of a number of solid White QBs who are indispensable to his team.

The All-American Antichrist of the Caste System has finally ascended to his throne. Not in the form of a dynamic white wide receiver such as Wes Welker or Jordy Nelson, or an unstoppable white running back such as Peyton Hillis, or an all-star white cornerback. Nay, it came from a place completely unanticipated from Caste-Supporters and Caste-Adversaries alike…the quarterback position.

Tim Tebow, the 24-year old white man who, as a fetus, was nearly aborted after suffering from a severe “placental abruption” while in the womb (after his mother was placed in a medically-induced coma to treat dysentery), the former high-school state champion, the former Heisman Trophy winner, and the former NCAA champion, is now the most influential man to ever play in the NFL. The white man with superhuman athleticism, incredible strength, impeccable character, daring courage, intense competitiveness, unadulterated humility, kindness and empathy who is also funny, good-looking, articulate and spiritual, is now a perfect role model for young white men and women the world over. Given the repugnant cultural squalor that has gradually devoured the white western world for the past 40-50 years, this wonderful young man’s accomplishments and persona have made him “MSM-Zio-Marxist Public Enemy #1.” He dominates their sports, he embarrasses their Negroes, he overshadows their mainstream news atrocities-de-jour, he proves their analysts wrong, and he helps to inspire pride within the jaded hearts of their carefully-molded, self-abhorring, racially-apathetic, eternally-mocked, thoroughly-emasculated, inoculated, intoxicated WhiteHumanClay citizenry…

20111211__broncos-tim-tebow-throwing-121111~p1.jpg

CAPTION: Late Lashing Licks Lovie’s Losers

As always, after leading another absolutely-surreal 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter comeback, Tebow took the podium after the game’s conclusion, immediately uttering the phrase that causes Anti-White Professionals to wince in intense pain: “First, I’d like to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.” Tebow, now 7-1 as a starter, was clutch against Bears. I watched the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter with my own eyes, and I still can’t believe it occurred the way it did. Why did Marion Barber not fall out of bounds? How did the Broncos tie the score at 10 with 53 seconds remaining and no timeouts? Why did the Bears win the coin toss in overtime? Why did Barber fumble in overtime with the Bears in field goal range? How did Prater make those kicks? Nobody knows. This year’s Broncos team, who is having the most inexplicable season in NFL history, may the subject of documentaries or feature films in the coming years.

The Houston Texans, the squad with the highest percentage of white players in the NFL, is now 10-3 and has clinched their first playoff berth. T.J. Yates, the rookie 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] string QB from UNC, seems to have a Tom Brady-like quality. They have similar heights, similar builds, both have ice in their veins, and both entered the NFL when a good quarterback ahead of them was injured. If the Texans have success in the playoffs, Matt Schaub may become the next Drew Bledsoe. With Yates, Kevin Walter, Owen Daniels, Joel Dreesen, James Casey, and three white OL (Winston, Myers, Brisiel) on offense, and Tim Bullman, Shaun Cody, JJ Watt, Connor Barwin, Bryan Braman, Brian Cushing, Jesse Nading, and Brooks Reed on defense, the Texans certainly rival the Patriots as the league’s most exciting squad…

mediaManager

CAPTION: Yates Finds Klutch Kevin Walter

The New England Patriots, a squad that’s won five straight games, featured a surplus of “white domination” against the Redskins. Julian Edelman played nickel cornerback for more snaps than ever before, making 5 tackles on defense and a few on kickoff coverage, even drawing an offensive pass interference penalty against Santana Moss…

8f81730d89390b885db17f73d9ca761b-getty-135506006.jpg

CAPTION: Versatility Personified

Linebacker Dane Fletcher saw his first action after returning from a lengthy thumb injury suffered against Oakland. He pressured the QB well, had 7 tackles, and made a viscous tackle on the opening kickoff. Hopefully he’ll continue to start on defense as the playoffs approach. Rob Ninkovich, the only full-time white defensive “starter,” played well again, adding several tackles to his already impressive season total of 55 tackles, 4.5 sacks, and two interceptions (one returned for a TD). He’s fantastic at “setting the edge” on rushing plays. Danny Woodhead, who seems to be getting more touches of late, lead the Patriots in rushing, totaling 8 carries for 41 yards. Rob Gronkowski, the most physically-gifted tight end in NFL history, had 6 catches for 160 yards and 2 TDs, upping his already-alarming season totals to 71 catches, 1,088 yards, 15 receiving touchdowns, and 1 rushing touchdown. This 49-yard catch may have been the best play of the NFL season…

gron.jpg

CAPTION: White Beast Unleashed Upon the Caste System

Wes Welker had another fine outing (7 catches, 86 yards, 1 TD), adding to his league-leading total of 100-catches for 1,339 yards and 9 TDs…

skins_patriots24_s601x400.jpg

CAPTION: Welk Works Welfare Wussies

I can understand why Bill O’ Brien was frustrated with Tom Brady. Even before his 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter interception, Brady missed plenty of throws, including two to Welker, one to Woodhead (a truly terrible throw), and a sure touchdown to Hernandez. Despite throwing for a league-leading 357 yards and 3 TDs, Brady didn’t have a great outing (well, by his lofty standards). Hopefully, he’ll rebound and have his white troops ready come playoff time…where they’ve been very disappointing over the past 3-4 seasons.

Jordy Nelson, the best vertical deep threat in the NFL this season, has now amassed 51 for 957 yards (a scintillating 19 yards per reception) and 10 TDs, all of which were accrued as a mere “part time player.” In 6 days, Nelson should achieve his first 1,000-yard season. With Jennings injured, Nelson may (finally) be the Packers’ most important receiving target down the stretch…

NFL-RAIDERS-PACKERS.jpg

CAPTION: Jordy Joggles Jungle Bunny for 37-yard TD

Moments after Nelson’s touchdown catch, he handed the ball to a young female fan (who was wearing his #87 jersey) seated in the endzone. With an elated look on her face, she mouthed the words “Oh my God!” This great moment was a glaring contrast to black thugs apathetically tossing a ball to some fat, face-painted, inebriated white fanboy, causing them to shriek with racially-treacherous jubilee. I thought that was pretty cool…

untitled.JPG
This was a banner week for our players and our teams. The Packers, Patriots, Texans, and Broncos are all in first place in their respective divisions. Unfortunately, the Ravens and Steelers, two odious black squads, are performing well.

Last edited:

wile

Master
Great job as usual. You probably do not need to include "jungle bunny " in it since it detracts from the positive.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wow what a great post thrashen. Also to all of the other loyal members here. I was stuck at the mall and then the car broke down. I missed most of the games but I have really enjoyed reading this updates and watching hilites. What a day indeed and there is more to come. We can only hope that other teams take notice in the rising level of white offensive & defensive stars in the NFL right now. There is no reason that every team shouldn't have more of an equal balance. We know they will fight it but the fans, coaching staffs and scouts need to wake up. There are plenty more guys that deserve a shot to start or to be drafted. I'm feeling a white christmas this year in the league.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thrashen's weekly recap posts would make for great front page material, imho.

Twas a good day!