NFL Week 14

Welker almost had another TD just now. On third down Brady finally threw an INT, probably a disappointment to most of us on the board, but as a Redskins fan I'm happy to see it.

Does Hernandez count as white? If so, Brady has 19 completion to whites this game, and only three to blacks. (racism!)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jake Locker with 180 yards passing and 34 rushing, with a passing TD and rushing TD since taking over for Hasselbeck. Let the Locker era begin!

Anak

Mentor
Looked to me like Brady should have thrown to Gronk on that INT instead of Underwood. Too bad the previous pass was on Welker's back shoulder, he was wide open.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
just saw the replay of Gerhart's td catch and him going to the sidelines afterwards ... he looked strangely alone, as no teammate other than tight end Shiancoe (sp?) celebrated the score with him.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Locker has outproduced Johnson on the ground. :tongue: Also, it looks like Scam and his crew are going down. Daniels with over 100 yards on the day and Tamme with a 13 yard TD!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Houston driving for the win and it's all Owen Daniels right now. 100 yards on the day.

Now Walter with a big catch.

Edit: after a penalty, Texans on the 6 with 28 seconds. Down 6.....

Edit 2: Touchdown Walter. Extra point for the win.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Julian Edelman sure looks comfortable playing defensive back ... earlier, even Dingledorf admitted that Edelman is a phenomenal tackler, despite only playing the position part-time. and now, with the ball game on the line, he's in coverage inside the red zone and shutting guys down.

i wonder if that is where his future lies?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
T. J. Yates 26/34 for over 300 yards and the last second win, outstanding performance

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Black Bucs are in complete disarray. Nice to see Houston pull out the win as well.

Newton now has 16 int's on the year as well.

Gabbert has been improving a little every week, there have been whispers that Jacksonville will not hesitate to draft a QB next year. I hope Gene Smith is smarter than that, give Gabbert a TE like Fleener as a security blanket.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Locker fell just short of leading the Titans to a win over the Saints. He's a superstar at QB in waiting, all he needs is playing time.

Minnesota was on the Detroit 1 yd line with 9 seconds left and they fumbled. Anybody see who fumbled? And what play was called?

seattlefan

Guru
Joe Webb, black QB, was sacked/lost the ball and the ball was recovered by Detroit. Just terrible.. 1 yard line to win the game and they blow it.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
for Green Bay, tailback Ryan Grant just had his first carry for more than 10 yards since September ... i'm wondering, is he still considered an "explosive" afflete?

it'd sure be nice for Toby Gerhart to be running behind that o-line. *sigh*

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i know it's very early, but the two White safeties for Chicago (Steltz and Conte) are doing an excellent job in coverage so far.

additionally, how is it that Willis McGahee is still a starting tailback in the NFL? he's no longer fast, he's never been very durable, and he's not elusive. so what quality does he have that makes him better than every White running back in the world?

Truthteller

Mentor
Gabbert has been improving a little every week, there have been whispers that Jacksonville will not hesitate to draft a QB next year. I hope Gene Smith is smarter than that.

Yes, odius whigger Gruden on MNF stated something like this last Monday: "Gabbert needed to show more, because RG III is out there and is a special talent".....Think he'd declare a black high pick at QB a bust after less than one year?

Also, if Gabbert sucks so much, how about replacing him with Barkley or Landry Jones?

How about "RG III" replacing ESPN's favorite mulatto in Tampa? He's been inconsistent for three years?

J. Gruden, f^ck you!!!!! You are a total a$$!!!!

Joe Webb, black QB, was sacked/lost the ball and the ball was recovered by Detroit. Just terrible.. 1 yard line to win the game and they blow it.

Why didn't they just plow Gerhart in for the TD?? They had all the momentum. Was he even in the game? Or did they have Harvin lined up at TB?

celt14

Have seen three 3-4 WR sets for GB now in a row. All without Nelson on the field. How can a player that is this good be a part time WR? Unreal.

This was after his 31 yard catch.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I find it funny the Packers do not move Bulaga over to LT. They play homeboy Marhshall Newhouse their instead.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Tebow knocking negroes out. the dude is tough as nails.