NFL 2013-14 Playoff thread

Riggins44

Master
Two 3 and outs and then a 28 yard punt. Hate to see it but GB just looks really bad all around so far.

PHillisFan

Master
As long as GB sticks to the gameplan doubling Vernon Davis they should keep it close.

Rodgers needs to find Jordy early on.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Fortunately there only down 3.

PHillisFan

Master
I'm going to be pissed if I have to watch another quoutaback bowl next week between sCam and kRap.

PHillisFan

Master
No more games. Rodgers and the offense need to score a TD. They can't keep falling behind.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Pycho bug eyed Jim is approaching melt down mode already. This really guy morphed into a real creep.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
SF defense is snuffing the GB offense. Very surprising. Not even a possible downfield completion.

foobar75

Master
Pure ugliness out of GB so far. It's been pretty clear from the beginning that all our hopes rest with the AFC.

woody39

Mentor
GB Defense picks kaepernick, thank god. Trammon Williams seems the only passably good db for Green Bay, good interception now come on Rodgers get the ball moving!

PHillisFan

Master
Finally Green Bay defense makes a play and intercepts the toucan. The same afleet who dropped the first int in the end zone.

PHillisFan

Master
Maybe I should not of dished out the praise for him forgot he dropped the interception in the end zone lol.

Yeah that's tramon williams. He was covering vernon davis and had the ball in his hands and juggled it.