NFL 2013-14 Playoff thread

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As we say here......Jordy.....Jordy......Jordy! It's about time. Screw the weather. The Packers have to win this game!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Some passes to Nelson, that's more like it!!!

goyim

Guru
Maybe I should not of dished out the praise for him forgot he dropped the interception in the end zone lol.

In all fairness, he seems to be the only one smart enough to notice that Kaepernick has a 3 second wind up.

woody39

Mentor
UK TV praising the hell of Nelson and his play making ability, i've said it on here before but we obviously get a more impartial analysis in the studios than you guys get on FOX, CBS etc. We have Buck and Aikman but then our own guys on the breaks and intermissions which is thankfully less caste speak.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Green Bay is the worst team in the league for containing Kapernick. He's had his two monster games against them.

PHillisFan

Master
Complete fail by GB defense. It looks like Rodgers needs to score with only 2 minutes left.

woody39

Mentor
Bloody hell, poor rushing defense there but let's stay positive Rodgers has plenty of time to move the ball down the field yet in this half :israel:

wile

Master
Kapernick looks like on a safety blitz he runs hope Pack figures that out

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Typical! No. 31 for SF comes up and doesn't know how to make a proper tackle and Aikman calls him a great Safety!

Kaptain

Master
Big play by Jordy called back. The hands to the face penalty should have gone both ways as Aldon Smith actually had a much stronger violation with a grab of the face mask.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Big play by Jordy called back. The hands to the face penalty should have gone both ways as Aldon Smith actually had a much stronger violation with a grab of the face mask.
Yes, but as always the refs only see penalties on the pale faces not the affelets.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
To be fair Lacy is not slow. He has exceeded expectations by a long shot. He's a bruising back! No one can cover Jordy! Defense has played decent enough besides long scramble. And ayy bend but don't break right? They've only given up 13 so far. The "experts" are probably getting uncomfortable,they all predicted easy win for San Fran. But man I hope packers draft some more pale faces for that D next year..

Fortitud3

Guru
GB defense finally stop the 49ers and the offense get good field position.

....and they wasted it.

foobar75

Master
GB defense finally stop the 49ers and the offense get good field position.

Definitely a wasted opportunity, with some curious play calling involving Eddie Lacy on first and second down.

It's pretty clear Jordy cannot be covered. So stop with these screen passes to Lacy and other nonsense and air it out.

And for the 3rd game in a row, this toucan owns the Packers on the ground. This is ridiculous.

Kaptain

Master
To be fair Lacy is not slow. He has exceeded expectations by a long shot. He's a bruising back! No one can cover Jordy! Defense has played decent enough besides long scramble. And ayy bend but don't break right? They've only given up 13 so far. The "experts" are probably getting uncomfortable,they all predicted easy win for San Fran. But man I hope packers draft some more pale faces for that D next year..

I don't see it and I've watched most of the Packer games. James Starks looks better and Kuhn is more bruising. A lot of Packer fans are not very high on Lacy. The offensive line has exceeded expectations should be the mantra. Remember when they didn't do much running and the offensive was blamed? Well, why does Lacy get all the credit now that they have a little bit of a running game?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I don't see it and I've watched most of the Packer games. James Starks looks better and Kuhn is more bruising. A lot of Packer fans are not very high on Lacy. The offensive line has exceeded expectations should be the mantra. Remember when they didn't do much running and the offensive was blamed? Well, why does Lacy get all the credit now that they have a little bit of a running game?

Starks, 4.5 40, 4.23 shuttle, Lacy, 4.64, didn't run the shuttle according to NFL draft scout.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Credit to Lacy for getting those hard yards after contact.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Kuhn with the TD!

Too bad he blew the Lambeau leap.