David Haye: The Great Black Hype

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Waiting for Mr Goldstein's response. Please Goldstein explain how David Haye is a victim of the caste system and he really wanted to fight both Klitshcko's but he was "forced" away.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Pierre Coetzer was another good SA white fighter. I remember his fight with Riddick "Big Daddy" Bowe. It was a good scrap. Both were giving and taking. In the last round Bowe clearly hit Pierre below the belt, and Pierre went down. It was clearly a foul and the ref saw it.

I was thinking while watching it the ref would give Pierre time to recover or DQ Bowe for his cheap shot. So what happened? The ref counted out Pierre, and Riddick got the KO. Incredible! and Corrupt. To this day one of the worst calls in boxing. I can only think of Duran's low blow to win the World Light Champion against a white English champion back in 1972.

That night no way was Pierre going to win against the "next greatest affelet." Justifibly, Bowe's career started to unwind, with his over eating and two beat downs by the "Foul Pole" Golata. Now the fool can barely utter a coherrent sentence.

white is right

Hall of Famer
lost said:
I recall a story in our paper about john tate dieing a few years back, He was broke and alone, and sweeping the floors of his old gym, and doing handyman work for his old trainer....
Tate went from "Superman" to "Superbum" within about 5 years. After he was ko'd by Weaver late in their 1980 fight he was never the same fighter and his personal and professional life spiraled down just as quickly. I recall him being homeless or renting a room on welfare panhandling outside of a liquor store and robbing a customer after he refused his queries for cash....
smiley5.gif

ww

Guru
Westside - I think you might be mixing up the Bowe-Coetzer fight with another one. I just watched the video. Coetzer didn't go down. The ref jumped in to stop him from getting punished, and the ref was a good one, Mills Lane. That's the first time I've seen Coetzer.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4x5t_0QocU
Edited by: ww

Westside

Hall of Famer
WIS I remember that Tate vs Weaver fight very well. Weaver was one of the few black fighters I liked growing up. He was a great sportsman and could speak proper english for the most part. I also put Ken Norton into my small selected group of black fighters.

Anyways, I remember Tate owning Weaver for 14 1/2 rounds. Then out of nowhere, Mike lands this left hook to Tate's jaw. Tate then fell like a tall redwood, Slow, but surely. Yeah he was never the same after that punch. A couple of years later I saw Mike Weaver driving a new gold cadillac. On the license plates it read "15th Rd!" He stopped and spoke with us kids for several minutes as if truely interested in what we doing. He was very appreciative that we recognized him and what he did.

He was a good guy.

The Hock

Master
I remember watching the Tate/Weaver fight live. Tate was half a around away from retaining his title and going on to who knows what when Weaver landed that hook. Tate went down flat on his face, hands at his side like you could just roll him over into a coffin. Man, it ain't over till it's over. The most dramatic last minute punch I think ever.

ww

Guru
Gerry Coetzee still has a website:

http://www.gerriecoetzee.com/index.html

A guy on the good old time Golota Forum started a Corrie Sanders website, and it's still there:

http://csanders.topcities.com/index.html

Kallie Knoetze was in four movies, according to imdb, but I think more in the RSA:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461281/

ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
You don't have anything to do with this thread. However you have a goal on this website. It is to push forth your agenda and propaganda while pretending to support white athletes.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
You don't have anything to do with this thread.  However you have a goal on this website.  It is to push forth your agenda and propaganda while pretending to support white athletes.

Exactly.

The purpose of this site is to support white athletes. F3dor is here to promote Zionism.

We should PM Don and ask him to suspend the posting priveleges of F3dor and TobyIsGod. They may be alternate accounts of the same person, the spelling errors and posting styles are similar.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
whiteathlete33 said:
You don't have anything to do with this thread. However you have a goal on this website. It is to push forth your agenda and propaganda while pretending to support white athletes.

Exactly.

The purpose of this site is to support white athletes. F3dor is here to promote Zionism.

We should PM Don and ask him to suspend the posting priveleges of F3dor and TobyIsGod. They may be alternate accounts of the same person, the spelling errors and posting styles are similar.

There are a few Zionist trolls on this website. He posts about white athletes as a smokescreen. It's not very difficult to see that he's doing.

f3dor

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:

Hi whiteathelete, hope you had a nice day.

In regards to the agenda thingy, i think i have only posted a few times in this thread, one being 100 percent absolutely spot on that haye would not dare fight any of the K bros. I made this statement before anyone on here even started even thinking haye might bottle it. . So i guess my only agenda is i am usually right.

I hope i cleared things up with you buddy, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
There are a few Zionist trolls on this website.  He posts about white athletes as a smokescreen.  It's not very difficult to see that he's doing.

Yes.

Castefootball has some excellent posters like yourself and Blue Devils, but I wish we didn't have those few trolls like F3dor who hijack the threads and disrupt our discussions.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
whiteathlete33 said:
There are a few Zionist trolls on this website. He posts about white athletes as a smokescreen. It's not very difficult to see that he's doing.

Yes.

Castefootball has some excellent posters like yourself and Blue Devils, but I wish we didn't have those few trolls like F3dor who hijack the threads and disrupt our discussions.

Exactly. What an ego Mr Goldstein has. I find it hilarious that he attacks members such as yourself who have been on this site for year.

white is right

Hall of Famer
50/50 without options or even a mandatory rematch clause is more than generous. Haye in reality would be lucky to get 60/40 and I would probably want 65/35 if I was Wlad as Haye hasn't proven that much at heavyweight.

From that I've been reading, Haye's manager Adam Booth is saying Audley Harrison is " one of six options," that Haye is looking at. but the klitschko's are still his [Haye's] top priority
smiley5.gif
!!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
From that I've been reading, Haye's manager Adam Booth is saying Audley Harrison is " one of six options," that Haye is looking at. but the klitschko's are still his [Haye's] top priority
smiley5.gif
!!!

Don't believe a word that fraud Adam Booth says. They aren't going to fight the Klitschko's. We all know it. Supposedly now Haye wants to clean up the sport by making sure everyone has mandatory Olympic style drug testing. He has an ally in foul mouthed negro Floyd Gayweather in that regard.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
smiley5.gif
!!!
Don't believe a word that fraud Adam Booth says.  They aren't going to fight the Klitschko's.  We all know it.  Supposedly now Haye wants to clean up the sport by making sure everyone has mandatory Olympic style drug testing.  He has an ally in foul mouthed negro Floyd Gayweather in that regard.
If Haye fails to fight either Kiltschko when 2010 ends, that's a further oops on his part. Many of his fans are his X's now!
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif