David Haye: The Great Black Hype

Well, Just got off boxing scene.com, and it look's like we will be watching the gaymaker vs Audley Harrison on Nov 13! So, I've not sitting on my heels. I'm learning a new word. Regurgitate!!!
smiley87.gif
Edited by: lost

freedom1

Mentor
Hah!! That's funny, "affirmative action champ."

Geez, there are quotas everywhere!!

JReb1

Mentor
Amren.com said:
lost said:
Anybody heard from our affirmative action heavyweight champ??

He's negotiating a fight with Audley Harrison.

Harrison... And to think that SO many DWF/experts thought he was/is the savior of the HWD. Haye couldn't carry either KlitschkO's jock strap!
Edited by: JReb1

ww

Guru
Not only is this British by way of the Congo affirm. action phony champ fighting only second raters but him and his animal trainers are utiluizing every dirty trick to fix it so that he can beat them.  They fixed it so that Monte Barrett didn't have a hotel to sleep in the night before the fight, and they had a special hired referee who ignored Barrett's knockdown of the (tee hee) Englishman; and they had the whole arena, ring, turnbuckles, mat, ceilings, everything but a sign on the ref's back, advertising Haye Productions; and I'm sure that had it gone to decision the judges would have been properly briefed and remunerated, a la Valuev.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Our affirmative action champ speaks. From Fightnews:

WBA heavyweight
champion David Haye has finally resurfaced after taking months of
unanswered fire from the Klitschko camp. "I haven't had anything good to
say so I've just sat back and watched the way things are going on,"Â￾
said Haye on a video released through his Twitter page. "It's been quite
amusing to listen to some of the s*** that's been said over the last
few weeks and months. But when it comes time to tell the truth, which is
gonna happen in a few days, you'll understand and you'll realise who
really is the bitch and trust me, it ain't me."Â￾ He also stated that his
next fight would be in October or November. He is currently training in
Cyprus.</font></font>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Again he's claiming he's not a b-tch when he never responded to Wladimir's challenge. This guy is a total joke. What is his excuse going to be now? He just signed to fight Audley Harrison so he's really a coward.

JReb1

Mentor
How long ago was it (seems like a few years) that Haye confronted Vladimir at the mall in the UK and tried to intimidate him? Wlad has been ready and willing to fight Haye since then and Haye is still yet to fight a live opponent at HW no less one of the 2 All-Time great KlitshkO's... What a frigging chump Haye turned out to be, his biggest win is still over the much overrated Maccarenelli... That's the savior/hope of the HW division?
smiley36.gif

JReb1 said:
How long ago was it (seems like a few years) that Haye confronted Vladimir at the mall in the UK and tried to intimidate him? Wlad has been ready and willing to fight Haye since then and Haye is still yet to fight a live opponent at HW no less one of the 2 All-Time great KlitshkO's... What a frigging chump Haye turned out to be, his biggest win is still over the much overrated Maccarenelli... That's the savior/hope of the HW division?
smiley36.gif
Yea! and even Maccarenelli was just an over hyped CW.
how many times has he been ko'd after the Haye loss?

Ok, about a week ago our affirmative action champ announced he would be making an "announcment" in a few days, and we would all feel like real
"Bi**h's for believeing the lying Klitschkos!

have i missed the announcment?

also, next week will be five months after his last fight with Ruiz.Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
Ok, about a week ago our affirmative action champ announced he would be making an "announcment" in a few days, and we would all feel like real

"Bi**h's for believeing the lying Klitschkos!

have i missed the announcment?

also, next week will be five months after his last fight with Ruiz.

Yes, I posted that statement by the so called "champ." He hasn't come out with anything yet. He's a f**ken fraud and thats it.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This is the equivalent of the circus midget taunting you..
smiley2.gif
Harrison labels Haye a 'joke' as war of words heats up
ESPN staff

Audley Harrison has urged David Haye to 'man up' © Getty Images
Related Links

* News:
* Haye hits back at Harrison's 'man up' jibe
* News:
* I'll be the 'Hayebreaker' - Harrison
* News:
* Haye-Harrison talks gather pace

* Profile:
* David Haye

Audley Harrison has aimed another verbal blow at David Haye by branding the WBA heavyweight champion a "joke" and vowing to "knock him out cold".

The two camps are locked in negotiations over an all-British clash that has been pencilled in for November 13 in Manchester.

Harrison has grown increasingly frustrated as discussions drag on over the bout - and earlier this week he urged Haye to "man up" and sign a deal.

Haye subsequently hit back at his rival, and now Harrison has shown no willingness to bring an end to the war of words.

"You really are becoming a joke," Harrison said on Twitter. "You have your sidekick wasting our time working out a deal, yet you won't sign.

"You are in for a big surprise. My left hand will connect with your chin at some point and you will be out cold. Doing 30 chin-ups will not protect your chin. Man up and sign."
© ESPN EMEA Ltd

* ShareThis ShareShare
* Email

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Hey Lost, now that I think about it Haye was probably talking about Harrison. I know he made comments that he'll prove he's not a bitch but it must have been about Audley.

whiteathlete33 said:
Hey Lost, now that I think about it Haye was probably talking about Harrison.  I know he made comments that he'll prove he's not a bitch but it must have been about Audley.
Come to think of it, in the world of affirmative action,
Harrison would be on the same level as Waldimir!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Hey Lost, now that I think about it Haye was probably talking about Harrison. I know he made comments that he'll prove he's not a bitch but it must have been about Audley.
Come to think of it, in the world of affirmative action,

Harrison would be on the same level as Waldimir!

I can't honestly tell you who I dislike more, David Haye or his **** trainer Adam Booth. Both of them are complete jokes but Booth is very wise. He's done a good job keeping Haye out of dangerous fights so far. The problem is he can only do it for so long.

ww

Guru

lost said:
...also, next week will be five months after his last fight with Ruiz.

Maybe they can get him a  rematch with Ruiz, or Barrett, or I understand James Toney is available.

Edited by: ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm sure a fight with Toney would bring "excitement" back to the heavyweight division. After all it would be two of the world's "best" affletes fighting each other. The two of them can do plenty of trash talking before the fight to make it more interesting. Then after David Gaye wins he can claim he's the best heavyweight on the planet and that Toney is a top fighter. What a great addition to his resume.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I'm sure a fight with Toney would bring "excitement" back to the heavyweight division.  After all it would be two of the world's "best" affletes fighting each other.  The two of them can do plenty of trash talking before the fight to make it more interesting.  Then after David Gaye wins he can claim he's the best heavyweight on the planet and that Toney is a top fighter.  What a great addition to his resume.

Stop it! You're just giving them ideas!
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I'm sure a fight with Toney would bring "excitement" back to the heavyweight division. After all it would be two of the world's "best" affletes fighting each other. The two of them can do plenty of trash talking before the fight to make it more interesting. Then after David Gaye wins he can claim he's the best heavyweight on the planet and that Toney is a top fighter. What a great addition to his resume.

Stop it! You're just giving them ideas!
smiley2.gif

Jaxvid, we must do our part to save the heavyweight division. I think David Haye fighting James Toney or maybe a rematch with Monte Barrett would do the trick. They can charge 49.99 on PPV to up the ante a bit. Then Haye's trainer, Adam Booth, can make some more outrageous claims about how they have a method to beat the K brothers and David has gone through all the "top" competition in the division.