College football week 10

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i’ve noticed a significant lack of commentary regarding black players who are CLEARLY undersized ... i bring this up, because one of the pillars of the Caste System is that White players are ALWAYS belittled about being undersized (even if they’re not) or some other attribute.

currently during the Liberty-Arkansas game, the announcers are raving about Liberty’s slot receiver, Demario Douglas, who is generously listed at 5-foot-8, 170lbs. they’ve been talking about him since before kickoff, yet they’ve not mentioned his lack of size a single time. “weird,” huh?

northwinds

Mentor
Stetson Bennett putting on a QB clinic…….3 TDS…….2 passing and one running. He should be in the Heisman discussion

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McConkey made that DB look like his feet were in sand...great route indeed!

Warhawk_46

Master
Why would NDSU even think about giving anyone but Luepke carries? He is big, strong and fast and defenses have no answer for him.

El Gringo

Mentor
Why would NDSU even think about giving anyone but Luepke carries? He is big, strong and fast and defenses have no answer for him.
To appease the black rb who was probably throwing a fit early in the year when Luepke was dominating. Luepke is fine with lining up at fullback and trying to help the team win. My theory.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Has anyone posted about UNC's Drake Maye. UNC is 8-1 and Maye had another outstanding day! 27/36 293 yards and 2 TD's passing. He can also run. 16 carries 74 yards and another TD. He has almost 3,000 yards passing and over 500 yards rushing!

El Gringo

Mentor
Ladd catches a bubble screen and jukes 3 Vol defenders for a 15 to 20 yard gain and all Nessler can talk about is the play design!! He mentioned it twice. Nothing about Ladd who made the damn play. He seems to go silent when Ladd or Bowers make a play.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Has anyone posted about UNC's Drake Maye. UNC is 8-1 and Maye had another outstanding day! 27/36 293 yards and 2 TD's passing. He can also run. 16 carries 74 yards and another TD. He has almost 3,000 yards passing and over 500 yards rushing!

I have several times :)

jphoss

Mentor
Ladd catches a bubble screen and jukes 3 Vol defenders for a 15 to 20 yard gain and all Nessler can talk about is the play design!! He mentioned it twice. Nothing about Ladd who made the damn play. He seems to go silent when Ladd or Bowers make a play.
Nessler is such a *** cuck it’s pathetic. He drools over “sec athletes” when they are black but refuses to say anything positive about white players. I remember when ND played Georgia in 2019 and Cole Kmet had like 8 catches for almost a hundred yards and a td all in the first half but Nessler didn’t say **** just kept asking how Georgia’s athletes could let this happen

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nessler is just a gatekeeper for the caste system.

UGA's black RB has fumbled twice in this game. Bowers is being underutilized, remember early in the season when he had some designed runs? Sure would be nice if they called one of those. He's the best player on the team.

El Gringo

Mentor
Nessler is such a *** cuck it’s pathetic. He drools over “sec athletes” when they are black but refuses to say anything positive about white players. I remember when ND played Georgia in 2019 and Cole Kmet had like 8 catches for almost a hundred yards and a td all in the first half but Nessler didn’t say **** just kept asking how Georgia’s athletes could let this happen
Yeah he is! He gave no praise to Ladd on his ankle breaking catch either. The douche is just praying for a Vol comeback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bo Nix has 2 Passing TDs, 1 Rush TD and 1 receiving TD today!

edit: 2 rushing TDs

northwinds

Mentor
Nessler slobbering over Georgia’s big black tight end again. He recovers the inside kick and Nessler says ‘that’s his biggest catch of the day although he’s caught several today’. Washington has zero catches and dropped a TD pass……..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tennessee exposed as overrated. Their soon to be 25 year old QB didn't look like anything special. They should drop out of the top 4 along with Ohio State.

El Gringo

Mentor
Stanford getting blown out again. When is Shaw getting shitcanned?
I highly recommend you guys listen to the “Luck” podcast by Zack Keefer. It’s a great (and sad) story about the rise and fall of Andrew Luck. I think Shaw himself described him as a combination between a faster Ben Roethlisberger, with the mind of Drew Brees, and the arm of Dan Marino. Anyways, Andrew luck called all the offensive plays after his freshman year once Harbaugh was gone. Shaw even admits that he turned over all the reins of the offense to Luck. What a waste of talent. You can get it for free if you search around. https://theathletic.com/podcast/278-luck/

white is right

Hall of Famer
Tennessee exposed as overrated. Their soon to be 25 year old QB didn't look like anything special. They should drop out of the top 4 along with Ohio State.
Even with all the liberal loosening of what an NFL qb prospect is I can't see this guy being anything more than UDFA he really can't make tight window throw.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Even with all the liberal loosening of what an NFL qb prospect is I can't see this guy being anything more than UDFA he really can't make tight window throw.

Most of the black QBs can't. They have to make throws to players in space which is why the manipulating of the rules to make the game more "qb friendly" has led to a rise in black QBs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Most of the black QBs can't. They have to make throws to players in space which is why the manipulating of the rules to make the game more "qb friendly" has led to a rise in black QBs.
Similar to the Rooney Rule only put there for the magical smile qb push but they tell us only the best players play. What a joke! Anything
for them and nothing for us. I have the ultimate respect for white athletes in the major sports as they are trying to climb Mount Everest while
people are rolling obstacle after obastacle to try to keep them from making it to the top.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Shipley looking sharp early for Clemson. Uglylady looking terrible.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Shipley looking sharp early for Clemson. Uglylady looking terrible.
Right JC. Shipley, 52 yards on 7 carries. Uiagalelei with two very bad throws, one behind Shipley. The other was just a bubble screen and DJ clearly threw the ball way off target, but the announcer said the ball went right through the receiver's hands. Two horrible throws by Uiagalelei.