Texas Tech 9 Oklahoma 5
Wash St 13 Oregon St 9
Navy 12 E. Carolina 7
Northwestern 15 Penn St 7
Notre Dame 10 USC 6
SMU 10 South Miss 5
Stanford 14 Wash 6
Col St 12 UTEP 5

Boise St plays a similarly white Air Force team and Wisconsin plays a marginally less white Michigan St team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For anyone here that wants to watch a great qb, watch Nick Foles of the U of A Wildcats. The guy is stuck on a bad team with no defense but is 2nd in the nation in passing yards and he has completed 71% of his passes on the season. What makes that stat even more unbeliveable is the amount of dropped passes week after week and those include too many touchdowns to count. Regardless of all of this, Nick Foles is a true champion and he will be playing on Sundays. Maybe the Cats can still turn around their season if the defense can just stop anyone.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
There was a huge fight in the UCLA-Arizona game that started after some idiot ran onto the field dressed as an official. The afflete that got ejected for Arizona was smiling about the whole thing. I guess getting ejected when up 42-7 is a cool thing to do now.:crazy:

Highlander

Mentor
K-State up 21-0 over Gill's Black Birds in the 2nd Qtr. Klein is 7/8 for 89 yards and 7 rushes for 60 yards and 2TDs.

Riddlewire

Master
It looks like one all-black SEC team is about to knock off another all-black SEC team. Nothing new there, but this one will be a huge upset and bring down the BCS ratings of the SEC overall.

Arkansas 0
Mississippi 17
late in the 2nd

I feel bad for Tyler Wilson, though. He deserves better than Bobby Petrino.

Riddlewire

Master
Then the SEC fanboys will claim they have the best conference because they beat up on each other every week. You can't win with them.

They can claim whatever they want. But the BCS computers will bite them at the end of the season.
Although I can't say I'm eager to see Wisconsin win the championship, either.

Highlander

Mentor
K-State now up 52-14 with 2 mins left in the 3rd. Klein now 12/19 for 195 yards, 1 TD, no INT and 13 rushes for 92 yards and 4 TDs.

Last edited:
Watching Nebraska vs. Minnesota. They showed the Minnesota crowd: all White. On the field they have a coal black mess. I thought I was watching the New Piss Black Bears for a moment, but they did have maybe two Whites on defense. Yay. Let's celebrate with the Gopher.

Hoping for a serious Nebraska beat-down and it looks like that will be the case.

Highlander

Mentor
Right on, RSL, and it's pretty much the same on Sundays at Minnesota, too. Maybe a nice "beatdown" will change their recruiting philosophy, although I'm well-aware that Kill didn't recruit most of their current players. It's what can happen to a team when you restrict your talent pool to only 13% of the population.

Burkhead in for six. Hopefully he'll get more carries in the second half, but it looks like we're heading for a 50-0 final with lots of garbage time.

Riddlewire

Master
It's pretty obvious that Daron Thomas has been holding back Oregon's offense all this time. They're unstoppable with Bennett.

Highlander

Mentor
Burkhead with 24 carries for 113 yards and a TD so far through the 3rd, although they have their backup RBs in now, so he may be done for the day. WR Marlowe just made a nice one-handed grab.

northwinds

Mentor
Burkhead with 114 yards.....throwing the Minnesota brotha DBs around like ragdolls on a first down pick-up.....the announcers giving high praise with camera cuts to Burkhead....

northwinds

Mentor
Burkhead with 24 carries for 113 yards and a TD so far through the 3rd, although they have their backup RBs in now, so he may be done for the day. WR Marlowe just made a nice one-handed grab.

The first announcer said "Marlowe with a nice catch"....the second guy chimed in with "If that was a "nice" catch I would like to see an "unbelievble" catch".....:high5:

The announcers have been reduced to talking about Minnesota "winning" individual quarters. A pretty sad commentary on what used to be a solid Big Ten program before the negro worship devastated it not unlike an inner city neighborhood.

Highlander

Mentor
The first announcer said "Marlowe with a nice catch"....the second guy chimed in with "If that was a "nice" catch I would like to see an "unbelievble" catch".....:high5:
It wasn't "unbelievable", just a "nice, one-handed grab". I don't think the announcers mentioned the "one-handed grab" part. Anyway, it sounds like he'll be getting more playing time from what his coaches were saying this past week, and he's only a Junior.

Highlander

Mentor
BYU smashed Idaho St 56-3. Also glad to see Thug-U beating GA Tech, hopefully giving them their 2nd loss of the season...and Oregon is actually watchable with Bennett at the helm.

Oh, and Cincinnati beating South Florida, 37-34 is good too.

Riddlewire

Master
Rivals had MarQueis Gray as a 4 star quarterback coming out of high school.

Why is there no quality control for these recruiting services?

Show me a black quarterback that isn't wildly overrated. The announcers were still gushing about the talent of Gray, despite the massive contrary evidence seen over the last three hours.

Riddlewire

Master
Show me a black quarterback that isn't wildly overrated. The announcers were still gushing about the talent of Gray, despite the massive contrary evidence seen over the last three hours.

Hours?

I'm talking about his whole career. Look at his stats. He is what I like to call a Scholarship Thief.