caste matchups for week two

snow

Mentor
Riddlewire said:
Zack Line is having a great game for SMU against UAB.

Their offense is never going to result in big yardage for him, but he's the leading rusher in the game right now with 45 yards and a TD. He's also sprinting down the field and laying blocks to spring the QB and receivers. The... TOUCHDOWN! So he has two TDs on the night so far. Check this game out if you can.

Zach Line just had a 26 yard run and a 19 yard screen, he might go over the century mark tonight rushing, he already has 75 yards tonight rushing, but in the system he is in you should just go with yards from scrimmage which he has 101. He will at least wind up with at least 1,000 yards from scrimmage at the end of the season. Finally a coach that gets it. A white powerback like Line fits perfect in the run and shoot. You have the defense spread out with guys more suited to stop the pass, and you have a back that is big, shifty, great acceleration and can run with power, with great hands as well as great blocking, guaranteed to avg 5 to 6 ypc. Its the perfect way to balance the passing attack and help win more games. Too many spread teams have smaller backs, whose speed is negated when you just need to run the ball down the other teams throat. Line is a good combo of size and speed.
Edited by: snow

Riddlewire

Master
Line looks pretty speedy to me. Especially on that screen pass. They said he lost a lot of weight in the offseason. I think it's fair to move him from the 'power back' category into 'speed back' territory.

snow

Mentor
I wasn't implying he was slow by saying powerback, he is pretty speedy, i just meant hes not a scat back in the mold of most spread backs. Just another way to say hes in the mold of someone like Beanie Wells.

Riddlewire

Master
I know that. He's clearly a strong runner. But he had plenty of jitterbug moves on his draws in the first half.

And there's no way he's as slow as Beanbag Wells. Line is clearly a sub-4.6 guy.

Highlander

Mentor
Stanford takes 7-0 lead over ThUgCLA with pass from Andrew Luck to Ryan Whalen.
smiley32.gif

They made it look too easy.

Edited by: Highlander

snow

Mentor
well I thought Wells was sub 4.6 as well, but anyway, yeah he is very shifty as well as strong. And he just showcased his speed again going over the 100 yard rushing mark!
Edited by: snow

Riddlewire

Master
Line's night: 16 carries for 122 yards (7.6) and 2TD. 2 catches for 25 yards.
Jones left him in the whole game. I'm going to enjoy watching SMU this season.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Tyler Gaffney just made a nice 15-20 yard run, getting a lot of the yardage with his speed, and of course, the announcer immediatly goes to talk about Owen Marecic's and an OL's blocking.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
Line's night: 16 carries for 122 yards (7.6) and 2TD. 2 catches for 25 yards.
Jones left him in the whole game. I'm going to enjoy watching SMU this season.

Great job by Zach Line!
smiley32.gif
Too bad I didn't get to see that game.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Borussia said:
Don Wassall said:
I hope all the wigger trolls from that Thug U site that invaded Caste Football are enjoying Ohio State's win.
smiley36.gif

UM fans are notoriously pro-Case/anti-Whites. This I assure you.

they will make lame non-relevant excuses. Of course some will deep down accept that mostly White OSU beat down their beloved Canes.

Jacory Harris is just another 'phenom' high school QB provided flase accolades by scouts, media types and pro-Castophiles.

He spent the last year trying to lift and gain mass. He still is 180 wet.

Will likely not escape unhurt this year.

No matter, UM fans love their affletes and are pretty much poster boys for the DWF.

They tend to truly dislike the more White friendly Midwest teams especially. This goes back to when Nebraska, ND, and OU used to beat their classic black dominated teams.

In fairness, UM diva affletes also beat those teams as well.

The wanna be whigger types are the worst. These are the caramel coated weirdos who never stepped foot in a college classroom. Maybe the local community college for a semester or 2.

These types embrace the 'thug U' thing the most. They will always find excuses for afflete failure.

Frankly, they are just not used to even seeing UM play more then a token White player here and there. At least recently.

Well, at least the White UM TE caught a TD. McCarthy made some tackles. But please, UM is not even a top 20 team.

OSU manhandled Miami.

Harris was thrust into the position because of course he has 'tremendous upside'.
smiley36.gif

That's another thing I wanted to bring up. Does anyone here actually believe these weights that high schools and colleges claim their players weigh? For instance Jacory Harris is listed at 200lbs but like BoRussia said I doubt he's more than 180. My local high school lists some of their players at 190lbs and these kids are smaller than me and I'm 160lbs.

Howard

Guru
I bet on Notre Dame so I lost there,but I am happy to see Oregon smash coal black Tennessee and I am especially happy that Air Force smashed BYU.
smiley4.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Moye is half-black.

Thanks for the clarification. He looked White in his helmet + uniform, but upon closer review he is indeed a mongrel.
smiley5.gif

394828.jpg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer