caste matchups for week two

referendum

Mentor
A boatload of matchups coming up, the biggest of the year I bet, as conference games kick in soon, and these usually have less white black discrepencies.

Central Michigan 11 Temple 5
Kansas 10 GA Tech 3
East Carolina 10 Memphis 4
Georgia 6 South Carolina 4 (I put this one in as its SEC related and any time a whiter team wins that important even if its a small discrepency).
Army 15 Hawaii 6
Wisconsin 12 San Jose St 6
Vanderbilt 10 LSU 6
Colorado 14 Cal 9
Okla 7 Florida St 4
Boston College 14 Kent St 10
Ohio St 12 Miami Fl 2
Oregon 10 Tenn 4
Wyoming 13 Texas 8
Buffalo 9 (almost like NFL Bills) Baylor Bears 3 (similar to Chicago Bears)
Penn St 10 Alabama 4
Tulane 11 Miss 2
Stanford 13 UCLA 5
Col St 13 Nev 6
Virginia 8 USC 5
Rutgers 8 Florida International 4
Rice 12 North Texas 6
SMU 10 UAB 2
Also Illinois is playing Southern Illinois a team that I'm guessing is much whiter, even if not I'm pulling for the Salukis (I think thats their nickname.

There are some great matchups this week, and of the big ones I'm most hopeful about Ohio St, Stanford and Oregon. It would be great if Penn St won as well, and Vanderbilt too, though their a big underdog.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Lets hope Ohio State wins big over Thug U. If not, you can expect the black racists and DWFs to come back to our site and gloat.

Miami, Clemson and Ole Piss are the most racist programs so I hope they have nothing but failure this year. Ga Tech is right behind them.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting these matchups every week, referendum! I'm really hoping for victories by Tulane, Army, Ohio State, and Kansas.

referendum

Mentor
Col Reb, glad you guys appreciate them. I like doing it and it brings focus to the week in question.

Riddlewire

Master
Liverlips said:
Lets hope Ohio State wins big over Thug U.
Sorry. I can't root for Ja'Terrelle LaPryor or any coach who would recruit or play him. My hope in games like these is that the teams will go scoreless into the tenth overtime, at which time the NCAA will intervene and issue an executive decision suspending play and declaring a tie, which will result in an instantaneous de facto change to the college football rule book. Very much like Emperor Selig did years ago when he overstepped his authority and changed the rules of the MLB All Star game on a whim, throwing away 70 years of history in the process.

referendum

Mentor
While I'm certainly not pleased with Tressel's obsession with black QB's, as long as he is keeping the rest of the team relatively white I'll still pull for the Buckeyes. If the Patriots had three more white starters but a black QB, and they were playing the Buccaneers, I'd still be rooting for the Patriots.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Someone said recently that the NFL is "more enamored" with the taller black quarterbacks these days, and I can agree completely with that insight.

If a black QB is listed at 6-4 or more -- the media will go absolutely crazy about how they're "the ultimate weapon." In that context, I will be rooting for Jacori over the taller Pryor. I figure that Jacori will lose a couple of ACC games anyways, thus knocking them from the National Title "discussion" - so Ohio State needs to lose NOW! I don't want to see "Vince Young redux" - if you know what I mean.

I'm also pulling for Greg McIlroy over Robert Bolden, and, at the moment, I'm not really worried about this match-up. The Bama defense should be able to fluster and pressure the frosh Bolden. But, just imagine if Bolden "wins"... against a White QBed team..

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
My hope in games like these is that the teams will go scoreless into the tenth overtime, at which time the NCAA will intervene and issue an executive decision suspending play and declaring a tie, which will result in an instantaneous de facto change to the college football rule book.

I wish for the same thing sometimes Riddlewire, but I have a feeling we're in for a long wait. I can't stand Thug Life Pryor either. I want to see the White players on the team win the game for OSU.

snow

Mentor
I have to root for Ohio St and Penn St., Sure they have black qbs but they have white receivers ane more whites in general. Miami has a black qb and no white receivers, only 2 white players. Neither of these quarterbacks will have success in the NFL, although Pryor will be hyped up. He looks like a poor man's Matt Jones, hes a running threat but not the running threat Jones was, and he isn't even close to being the passer Jones is. I am mainly rooting for Penn St because of the SEC myth. Alabama just follows what the nfl does, white qb, a few whites at non skill positions and that is it. Greg is not hyped up at all, when they talk about Alabama it is all about Ingram, and now that Ingram is out it is all about Trent Richardson. He doesn't seem to get any credit regardless.
Edited by: snow

snow

Mentor
I appreciate the lists of the caste matchups, it gets me excited for the weekend.

Does anyone have a particular player that they are really excited about that they will try and tune in every week to see? There are quite a few talented white skill position players out there, Im wondering who has the chance to have an Toby Gerhart/Jordan Shipley type season. I know Burkhead is talented but has to split carries, and McGuffie is rarely on tv so it will be hard to find footage of him. The BYU backs seem to be splitting carries, so no one back will likely put up monster numbers, although J.J Di Luigi looks like he has the most talent. John Mosure is getting screwed over and had no carries last week, only 3 passes caught. Joe Martinek is splitting carries as well but seems to be geting the majority of them, so far he is the best bet to go over 1,000 yards and the most likely to get noticed by dwfs.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Referendum, just for clarifacation, Southern Illinois is much whiter than the Illini, starting 14 whites, including two WRs, and a SS.

Riddlewire

Master
This Auburn-MissSt game is one of the most pitiful exhibitions I've ever seen. The Quarterback play for both teams is laughable. They take one step back after the snap, and if the quick slant isn't open, they take off running. It's a good thing for both these coaches that their counterpart on the other side of the field has made the same error in "talent evaluation", otherwise one of them would be losing horribly.
Edited by: Riddlewire

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
Lets hope Ohio State wins big over Thug U. If not, you can expect the black racists and DWFs to come back to our site and gloat.

Miami, Clemson and Ole Piss are the most racist programs so I hope they have nothing but failure this year. Ga Tech is right behind them.

Here's to hoping "(Moons Over) Myhami Hurrilames", "Clemscum Tigerettes", "New Miss Conformists" & GA "Tick Yellowjack@$$es" get the snot beaten outta 'em. I especially want to see the Jayhawks kick "the Joke by Coke's" thug @$$es!
smiley2.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
snow you mentioned John Mosure is getting the shaft at CSU, should I remove him as a starter for CSU???

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Although I "root" for every team with more whites to win their games on Saturdays, I'm more concerned with the play of the individual white athletes. I want to see great blocking, great tackling, interceptions, catches, running yards, QB play, etc. from our guys, the score is secondary. I still haven't quite figured out how to root for Ohio State while hoping that Pryor has negative rushing yardage and throws 8 interceptions
smiley1.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad, with those kind of expectations for Pryor, I doubt it is possible.
smiley36.gif
I guess sometimes the Whiter team losing is a good thing when they have a player like Pryor as the QB. Kind of like picking the lesser of two evils though. I'd rather see Pryor have a couple of INTs and a bunch of near-INTs when the White WRs snag the pass from the clutches of the Miami defenders. Even better, he could bounce a bunch of errant passes off of the uniforms of Miami players and let his White WRs get the credit for catching them and going for long gains or TDs (and bailing Pryor out). As for negative rushing yardage, Pryor could get jelly legs and forget how to run. Of course Pryor could also get knocked out of the game and Joe Bauserman could come in and lead the team to victory.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I like that last scenario best
smiley1.gif
. Considering that the opposing QB Jacory Harris isn't any lighter skinned than Pryor, I suppose a best case (besides the last one you mention) is that both Pryor AND Harris have negative rushing yardage, 8 INT each, plus a couple of lost fumbles, and THEN have Ohio State win. Perfect!

snow

Mentor
celticdb15 said:
snow you mentioned John Mosure is getting the shaft at CSU, should I remove him as a starter for CSU???

Im not sure what they plan on doing with him. Raymond Carter, the transfer from UCLA got the start at RB, and had 11 rushes for 10 yards. Mosure had 3 catches for 54 yards, with a long of 39, but espn lists it as 3 catches for 22 yards with a long of 9, either way he didn't receive any carries. Some guy named Tony Drake had 2 carries for 32 yards and Leonard Mason had 1 carry for -2 yards and has been dealing with hamstring issues supposedly out for the next game. I am hoping Carter's pathetic performance leads to Mosure getting more carries as he showed ability to make plays on the limited number of receptions last week as well as showing he was capable of starting at halfback last year when he went over 100 yards both games he had at least 20 carries averaging 6.5 ypc, and was 1 yard away from 100 against Nevada with 18 carries. Drake is listed as 5'8 176 pounds so I doubt he would be getting the majority of the snaps.

As far as cheering for Ohio State over Miami, we just have to suck it up and realize that the praise for Pryor will be there anyway, so me might as well not let it phase us. The biggest thing we can cheer for is OSU's defense with 6 white starters will keep Miami's offense to very limited yardage. I'm thinking Moeller will have another huge game!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sounds good to me, FootballDad!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
snow said:
celticdb15 said:

Im not sure what they plan on doing with him. Raymond Carter, the transfer from UCLA got the start at RB, and had 11 rushes for 10 yards. Mosure had 3 catches for 54 yards, with a long of 39, but espn lists it as 3 catches for 22 yards with a long of 9, either way he didn't receive any carries. Some guy named Tony Drake had 2 carries for 32 yards and Leonard Mason had 1 carry for -2 yards and has been dealing with hamstring issues supposedly out for the next game. I am hoping Carter's pathetic performance leads to Mosure getting more carries as he showed ability to make plays on the limited number of receptions last week as well as showing he was capable of starting at halfback last year when he went over 100 yards both games he had at least 20 carries averaging 6.5 ypc, and was 1 yard away from 100 against Nevada with 18 carries. Drake is listed as 5'8 176 pounds so I doubt he would be getting the majority of the snaps.

Ill give it another week to see how this pans out

As long as white players are on the recvieving end of his passes im okay with pryor throwing the ball around. Sanzenbacher should have another big game.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I hope Pryor tears his ACL or breaks one of his tiny, deer-like ankles.

I want to see the negrophile, homo-announcers shed tears, and call Ohio State's season "dead" and "finished" (when it really won't be). I want to see the ESPN "network" shed tears, 24 hours a day, for the next week, or month or longer. Oh, how I would love to see that. I have a Drream!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin is having its way with San Jose State so far. One of the announcers just called Chris Borland "the most instictive Linebacker's he's ever seen. Flies to the football, good pass rusher and can cover." Big props!!