caste matchups for week two

Highlander

Mentor
Haha, South Dakota beats Minnesota, 41-38.

Maybe the Gophers should've spent more time recruiting the areas that the Coyotes recruit instead of going down to the "hotbed" of southern Florida in search of ones more affletic. Oh well, their loss! Literally.

South Dakota starts 17 Whites, Minnesota, 8.

Highlander

Mentor
Kansas just beat the "Student-Affletes" of Georgia Tech, 28-25
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Congrats to the Coyotes and the Jayhawking Redlegs!
smiley32.gif

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
God I love watching BYU-Air Force. Air Force is blacker than usual but the field is still about 80% white.

Kind of what things would be like with no institutional racism.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Looking at the Ohio St. - Miami game it occurs to me that we can never underestimate how racist Miami is. Exactly two non-black starters and a black coach and mostly black coaching staff.

Complete and utter racism. May they lose big today and every game this season.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Watching the Michigan-Notre Dame game, it's obvious Michigan will never produce an NFL QB as long as Rich Rod is there.

In related news, Zeke Motta is starting at SS today for an injured afflete. I hope he does well and gets more chances. Well, at least the Irish have a white safety tandem again.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Forcier has been demoted all the way down to third on the depth chart. Rich Rod is an idiot.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
emt1 said:
James Madison just beat virginia tech

While not much of a Caste upset, I'm glad to see VT go down. I can't stand that team or their coach.

emt1

Guru
yeah...i'm not sure of the make-up of jmu, but i'm glad vt lost,all though this is going to hurt boise state's chance's of making it to the bcs championship game.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I see black quarterback Jacori Harris is living up to the usual black QB standards: 6-13, 2 int, 0 tds so far.

But he has lots of upside and a room brightening smile.

And the proper pigmentation for Miami fans and coaches.

emt1

Guru
so the jmu blacks beat the vt blacks, whooptie do, but thanks for the info on the make-up of jmu.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Remember a few months ago when all those racist Miami fans invaded our site and made racist, anti-white comments?

Most of them reside on the left side of the bell curve, but maybe a few of the smarter ones are thinking about the caste system today as they watch their affirmative action players get beat by a majority white team.

icsept

Master
Florida State is 11/11 coal black defense has not stopped OU yet today. 41-7 Sooners in the 3rd qtr. OU has 4/5 white o-line, tight-end and qb starting. Better than usual.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Not a good day for the "ACC".. I HATE the roided-up Florida State Criminoles! But, they "look" like football Gods...
smiley36.gif

The state of Florida has tons of negroes.. If State can't find "some" negroes that know what they're doing, what does that really say about "blacks and football talent?"

EDIT: I'm very happy that V-Tech lost to an FCS team. Maybe, just maybe, Tyrod Taylor won't be "force-fed" into the NFL...

Edited by: Deadlift