caste matchups for week three

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Burkhead is running great right now for the 'Huskers, and the announcer just said he has good speed.
smiley1.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Numerous big plays by BYU tailback Diluigi against the FSU defense in the first half.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, BYU is playing better than last year. J.J. has 72 yards on the ground in 2 quarters.

snow

Mentor
Martinez with an 80 yard rushing td, that makes 8 rushing tds on the season! Man this kid is explosive. People were doubting he would be able to make big plays against a BCS team, well looks like he had no problem. He struggled to get yards at first the run game wasn't in sync, still managing to get a decent chunk ofyardsbut they adjusted in the 2nd half.

beat me to it Lambert. Yeah this kid is great. Locker is starting to get in a groove now, he ran for 33 yards on the first play of the next series and then throws a touchdown pass. I don't think that coordinator uses his rushing ability that much, granted it will probably help his draft stock because the NFL doesn't want running qbs that are white, but it would help them win more games if they let him run a little more. Ive seen him run around in the pocket, make an incredible throw on the run off of one foot way down field only to have the receiver drop it.Edited by: snow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
The WSU-SMU stream was shut down. Anybody know of an alternate link?

Where was this stream at? I don't get CSTV, which is the channel that is showing it here.

Highlander

Mentor
Air Force just tied it up with OU...in the 3rd Qtr, 10-10.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The BYU-FSU game is being called by a woman who looks like a man, and a man who sounds like a woman.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Sorry to stick this in here guys, but Derek Chisora(afflete) just beat Sam Sexton(white). We are looking at huge competition for Wladimir and Vitali.
smiley36.gif

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
The BYU-FSU game is being called by a woman who looks like a man, and a man who sounds like a woman.
smiley36.gif
Probably part of BSPNs job description for those two hires.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin started 14 whites today against Arizona State! An increase of two! Ricky Wagner took over the RT job from Josh Oglesby and Jared Abbrederis has been a go to guy for Tolzien so far. They even worked Jared in on a 15 yard reverse and he had a nice little punt return for 8 yards where he juked several defenders. He's only a RS Freshman and played QB in high school. This guy reminds me of Brian Hartline and could have a bright future. BTW Wisconsin's huge athletic line is starting to dominate. Peter Konz is a very athletic center who frequently pulls, won't be surprised to see him on Sunday's.

Highlander

Mentor
celticdb15 said:
Wisconsin started 14 whites today against Arizona State! An increase of two! Ricky Wagner took over the RT job from Josh Oglesby and Jared Abbrederis has been a go to guy for Tolzien so far. They even worked Jared in on a 15 yard reverse and he had a nice little punt return for 8 yards where he juked several defenders. He's only a RS Freshman and played QB in high school. This guy reminds me of Brian Hartline and could have a bright future. BTW Wisconsin's huge athletic line is starting to dominate. Peter Konz is a very athletic center who frequently pulls, won't be surprised to see him on Sunday's.
It would a great Caste win if Wisconsin can hold on, especially against one of worst Caste whore coaches of all-time, Erickson.

Highlander

Mentor
Wow, great TD run by Burkhead...that gives him 104 yards for the game.
smiley32.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Burkhead and Martinez have been doing awesome today. With those two and Helu, Nebraska arguably has one of the Top 5 backfields in college football.

Highlander

Mentor
smiley36.gif
Ariz State just scored a TD, but missed the extra point, so they are still down 20-19 to Wisc.

snow

Mentor
Yes Nebraska's backfield is definetly one of the best,they have the potential to be thebest by the end of the season. I think theywere 3rd in the nation in rushing before this game.Before this game they were averaging 8+ypc, that is including the backups, if you just consider Martinez, Burkhead and Helu Jr, itwas closer to 10. It might have dipped down a little bit this game but probably in the 8 or 9 range, which is amazing no matter who you are playing. Martinez averaged 7+ ypc todayand this is withbeing shaky in the passing game in the first half being sacked 3 times losing yards. Top 5 and not one of them is an afflete. Hope coaches get the memo on how to win. Paul Johnson did well with somewhat white teams at Navy, now he is struggling with his team full of affletes.

Cody Green who was extremely hyped up just came in again and fumbled yet again.

Highlander

Mentor
Air Force down 27-24 to OU with 3:39 left in the game.

emt1

Guru
hi ya'll just got back from watching northern colorado beat idaho state 35-21, lots of thug play from idaho state,penalties galore typical caste play,one thing that gets me is why or why do the p.a fellows play thug a** ghetto rap(crap) before and during the game, hell it's like freaking grambling is playing or something.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
They almost all do that nowadays, emt1. It stinks, but that's the way it is.

Riddlewire

Master
emt1 said:
...one thing that gets me is why or why do the p.a fellows play thug a** ghetto rap(crap) before and during the game, hell it's like freaking grambling is playing or something.
Colonel_Reb said:
They almost all do that nowadays, emt1. It stinks, but that's the way it is.
They're even doing it during tonight's ULM-ArkState game in Jonesboro (86% white). That guy should be fired.

emt1

Guru
yeah it's pretty pathetic and the the crowd was about 95% white and alot of the crowd was pretty upset with the ghetto garbage spewing forth,i guess they have to piss off 95% of the crowd to support 5% of the ghetto dwellers and ghetto lovers.

Highlander

Mentor
smiley36.gif
Missouri, on the last play of their game against their Caste opponent, San Diego St, scored a TD to win it. Gabbert dumped a pass off to the left to WR T.J. Moe (White), who then juked some brotha and then sprinted 68 yards for a TD while the time expired.

Highlander

Mentor
emt1 said:
yeah it's pretty pathetic and the the crowd was about 95% white and alot of the crowd was pretty upset with the ghetto garbage spewing forth,i guess they have to piss off 95% of the crowd to support 5% of the ghetto dwellers and ghetto lovers.
You should file a complaint with their athletic department. It's unfortunate that you can't even take your kid to a college football game anymore without being mentally and emotionally pummeled with culturally degenerate "music". They are probably trying to be "hip" by playing this cRap. They need to be informed that it is not acceptable.