caste matchups for week three

referendum

Mentor
Another week with lots of good matchups.
Cincinatti 13 NC State 8
Kansas 11 Southern Miss 2
Army 15 North Texas 6
Northern Ill 12 Illinois 4
Vanderbilt 10 New Miss 3
Air Force 14 Oklahoma 7
BYU 17 Florida St 4
Duke 10 Alabama 4
Colorado 14 Haw 6
Wisc 12 Ariz St 9
Troy 7 UAB 2
TCU 11 Baylor 3
Ore St 11 Louisville 5
Navy 13 Louis Tech 9
Utah 11 New Mexico 6
Fresno St 12 Utah St 8
Iowa 12 Arizona 9
Missouri 11 SD St 6
Nebraska 11 Wash 8
Bowling Green 9 Marshall 4

BYU, Air Force, Vanderbilt, Oregon St, Duke are all involved in some big matchups with big differentials, but most of them are underdogs. OTOH, Utah, Fresno St, Iowa, TCU, Army, Colorado, Wisconsin, Missouri, hopefully Kansas should be able to pull through.Edited by: referendum

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Conner Vernon is currently the NCAA leader in reception yards. He has 18 receptions for 310 yards. Hopefully he can have another nice game against the affletes of Alabama and stay on top.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hey ref, just wanted you to know that Southern Miss starts 2 Whites. Thanks for listing all these games as usual!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Hey ref, just wanted you to know that Southern Miss starts 2 Whites. Thanks for listing all these games as usual!
At that rate of increase, we might be able to support Southern Miss in around 10 years or so......

TwentyTwo

Master
Really looking forward seeing Jake Locker-Taylor Martinez/Rex Burkheaddual! Of course Jared Crick & co. are added bonus!

White D-Lineman at the last NFL Combine had to be the worst ever by far...it has nowhere but to go up/and so it will! Crick; Kerrigan; JJ Watt, Wolfe, Miller, Elmore,etc...Should all have big impacts if they can stay healthy! It needs to be this way...the Caste System can not stop it!

Supposed NFL TopBig East prospect is Greg Romeus...so far he's looked average at best to me!Edited by: TwentyTwo

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Colonel_Reb said:
At that rate of increase, we might be able to support Southern Miss in around 10 years or so......

Actually it isn't an increase. The number was just wrong. Even if USM did an about face and started recruiting more Whites and playing a majority of them, I still wouldn't be a fan. They sold out way before New Miss did. Screw em!

Highlander

Mentor
referendum...Wisc plays Ariz St, not Ariz.

Highlander

Mentor
Nice...UMass up 17-7 over Michigan, Vandy up 7-0 now over New Miss and Army ahead of N. Texas 14-0.
Edited by: Highlander

Highlander

Mentor
Well, it didn't take too long for Michigan to regain the lead, 21-17...but Vandy now up 14-0 as Thug New Miss QB Masoli throws int returned for TD.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How bout Umass white Rb in Hernandez?? I think he's Puerto Rican\white mix, but hey guess he wasn't dark enough to play at the FCS level!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah the Fightin' Masolis are looking wonderfully awful! I see the crowd is very small in Oxford. That is really nice to see! I haven't seen that many empty seats there in a long time.

Highlander

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Yeah the Fightin' Masolis are looking wonderfully awful! I see the crowd is very small in Oxford. That is really nice to see! I haven't seen that many empty seats there in a long time.
I noticed that too, about New Miss' attendance, but didn't know if that was typical or not. Looks like some White folks are talking with their feet. Good.

Highlander

Mentor
smiley36.gif
Looks like Virginia Tech (7 Whites) is imploding...they are down 10-0 to East Carolina (10 Whites) now.

Highlander

Mentor
Northern Illinois just scored a TD and now trail just 21-19 against the Fighting Zulus of Illinois. 6:00 minutes left in the 4th Quarter.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Razorbacks' WIN in Georgia! Georgia folks just wasted their time in the hot sun!

Highlander

Mentor
Unfortunately, Northern Illinois came up short, losing 28-22 against the Fighting Zulus. Vandy just scored again to go up 28-14 over New Miss with about 9 minutes left in the 4th Qtr.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Army get a big win over North Texas. Vandy winning is nice too, but I had to laugh at their affletic black quarterback trying to celebrate after that TD run, only to slip and fall against the wall. That's what he gets for acting stupid.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Georgia wasn't supposed to beat Arkansas, so no big surprise there. I still believe Ark is way overrated. On another note, Purdue beat Ball State (not a caste matchup) but Dan Dierking only had 7 carries.
smiley5.gif

TwentyTwo

Master
Jake Locker had a nice 7 yard TD run! Fun watching him Taylor Martinez & Rex Burkhead(first carry went 24 yards!)all in the same game ...Mike McNeil had a 24 yard TD catch!Edited by: TwentyTwo

snow

Mentor
Yeah the SMU stream went down on me as well, trying to find another one with no luck. Watahing the Nebraska-Washington game as well. Why did they put afflete Cody Green in right when Martinez was getting into a groove. Fumble on his first play. Its funny how Green was this big star out of high school and highly recruited, I think 4 star athlete, and he looks pathetic out there.

Burkhead has 50+ yards on 5 carries.

Martinez now has 8 tds in 3 games, still plenty of this third game left to play. 7 of them are rushing touchdowns. It is safe to say he will be breaking some records in his career. Can't imagine what kind of numbers he will put up once he gets better at passing.Edited by: snow