caste matchups for week nine

Highlander

Mentor
Deadlift said:
Nick Fairley should be EJECTED. What a bitch.
Not only did he hit Murray way late, he speared him in the back with his helmet. That ignorant sumo should've been ejected. Of course the Caste whore announcers never really said anything bad about the hit.
Edited by: Highlander

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The announcers are ooohing and ahhhing over Cam Newton in the Auburn game. Their gay orgy is getting very annoying.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Highlander

Mentor
Riddlewire said:
McCaffrey with 224 yards on 31 carries with 4 mins left in game.
Who does McCaffrey play for?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Highlander said:
Riddlewire said:
McGuffie?

Cory McCaffrey from Portland State. He was screwed over for two years by Jerry Glanville, who put him at backup slot reciever. The new coach finally put Cory back at RB this year, and he's been tearing it up.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The gay announcers on CBS just degraded Auburn TE Phillip Lutzenkirchen, saying "if a Lutzenkirchen goes by you, you know you're frozen."

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
they also mentioned the "amazing smile" of Cam Newton. *puke*

they didn't, however, mention that the "amazing smile" was filled with teeth so yellow that traffic all across the South suddenly slowed down ...
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Highlander

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
Highlander said:
Riddlewire said:
McGuffie?

Cory McCaffrey from Portland State. He was screwed over for two years by Jerry Glanville, who put him at backup slot reciever. The new coach finally put Cory back at RB this year, and he's been tearing it up.
Ahhh, thanks. I thought it might've been one of Ed's sons or something
smiley5.gif
. Congrats to Cory.
smiley32.gif

emt1

Guru
wow....san diego st pulls withen a td........if tcu wins this is going to hurt their bcs chances

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
The announcers are ooohing and ahhhing over Cam Newton in the Auburn game. Their gay orgy is getting very annoying.

The funniest thing they said was... "Newton has a power arm!" Must be a new Caste term...

Watch out "noodle-armed" Big Ben, Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan, etc...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
they also mentioned the "amazing smile" of Cam Newton. *puke*
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div> 
<div>they didn't, however, mention that the "amazing smile" was filled with teeth so yellow that traffic all across the South suddenly slowed down ...
smiley36.gif
</div>

ESPN has their montage of Newton footage that they show, and Newton looks deranged IMO.

Is there doubt in anyone's minds that Newton cheated on tests while he was at Florida?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
emt1 said:
in a sane world newton in the nfl would be a blocking fullback

NFL defenses' get to QBs A LOT faster than in college, and it's largely because of exotic blitz packages.

Highlander

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
The gay announcers on CBS just degraded Auburn TE Phillip Lutzenkirchen, saying "if a Lutzenkirchen goes by you, you know you're frozen."
Well, that was his second TD of the game, so some of those affletes must've been frozen twice. Just more self-loathing, deracinated/anti-White racist, mangina, Caste whore announcers. What else is new?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
OH my, I just saw Ryan Swope get a pitch from the RB spot! He didn't get the first, he was facemasked by an afflete. But I was shocked. Now the swiss cheese Aggie D just let Robert Griffen score on a huge TD run.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Mississippi State (afflete) DE has ZERO sacks on the season, but we are told that he's "still an NFL prospect."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Highlander said:
Jack Lambert said:
Well, that was his second TD of the game, so some of those affletes must've been frozen twice.  Just more self-loathing, deracinated/anti-White racist, mangina, Caste whore announcers.  What else is new?

I heard that same caste lackey's (Gary Danielson) shot on Lutzenkirchen. Those buffoons kept saying that if (more like WHEN) the allegations against (s)Cam are proven true it'll "heart breaking" for college football fans.
smiley8.gif
What a crock of horse squeeze! Only Auburn jock sniffers/DWFs & caste lackeys will be "disheartened". I'll be sportin' a grin when (s)Cam gets popped for taking the payola. He's guilty as sin & his (crooked) "preacher" daddy was trying to line both their pockets.

Auburn's sumo DT Nick Fairley kept hitting UGA QB Aaron Murray late & injured Murray with a late dirty shot on his knee (which caste lackey Danielson said was clean). My buddy said sumo Fairley needs a nice curb stompin'.
smiley36.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Danielson has always been one of the worst Caste clowns doing college football.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The dirty play by Auburn, and especially unFairley will come back to haunt them. I imagine sCam's ineligibility will wipe out all their wins from this season. Pure thug ball in the SEC. It is sickening, and most of the DWFs swill on.
smiley30.gif
smiley11.gif

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The sky is falling. Matt Millen is speaking in non-caste terms about Oklahoma State wide receiver Bo Bowling. He said he is dynamic and exciting.

Highlander

Mentor
Hopefully, Alabama will beat Auburn in the "Iron Bowl" and then South Carolina beats them again in the SEC Championship Game.

Texas looks like they are just going-through-the-motions now. Gideon is one of their few bright spots on defense. I don't think they'll even become bowl-eligible this year. Shows how valuable McCoy and Shipley were for them last year.

A&amp;M up 35-30 on Baylor, hopefully they can hold on there. Oregon struggling at Cal, up only 15-13. Hopefully, they can hang on there too.