caste matchups for week nine

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Go Georgia!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
McGloin is lighting up the Buckeyes right now with 2 TD passes so far in the game, and the Nittany Lions are up 14-3.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Georgia is up 21-7 on Auburn and San Diego State is up 14-0 over Texas Christian.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Highlander

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
McGloin is lighting up the Buckeyes right now with 2 TD passes so far in the game, and the Nittany Lions are up 14-3.
Good to hear. Wish I could watch that game. I live in the West and BSPN is showing the NC/VT game instead. Like anyone here cares about that game. Stupid.
Edited by: Highlander

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Highlander said:
Jack Lambert said:
Good to hear. Wish I could watch that game. I live in the West and BSPN is showing the NC/VT game instead. Like anyone here cares about that game. Stupid.

ABC is televising the Penn State-OSU game nationally.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Indiana got steamrolled today. ouch.

on a positive note (though not so much from a caste perspective), the smart White men from Northwestern upset Iowa today in a hard-hitting, fun game to watch.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Penn State - OSU is blacked out in my area. *sigh*

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Highlander said:
Jack Lambert said:
<div></div>
<div>ABC is televising the Penn State-OSU game nationally. </div>
Unfortunately, Comcast is showing the OU/TT game on ABC where I live
smiley6.gif

That game is starting to get out-of-hand, though, so hopefully they will switch over to the Penn State game.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

icsept

Master
Nice win for Northwestern today. Unfortunately, Dan Persa out for the season with ruptured achilles.

Highlander

Mentor
Heisman candidate, Terrell Pryor, is an amazing 4 of 8 for 57 yards for the first half. Give him the trophy now!
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Rice's offense is falling apart at the end of the first half. McGuffie still has just 8 carries.

Highlander

Mentor
icsept said:
Nice win for Northwestern today. Unfortunately, Dan Persa out for the season with ruptured achilles.
That really sucks. I was hoping it was a minor thing because he hurt it just by jumping up lightly in the air after the end of the play...checking out the results of his completed pass...wasn't even hit. They play the Fighting Zulus next week, too. Bummer.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
icsept said:

that's terrible news. damn.

Highlander

Mentor
BYU has beaten their last two opponents, UNLV and CSU, by a combined score of 104-17.

Freshman QB Jake Heaps was 34/51 for 533yards with 6TD and 0INT, combined.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Sumo Nick Fairley is a dirty player. At least afterwards, Kris Durham made a spectacular circus catch!

Then the talking-head made a backhanded remark about Durham being "more than a possession receiver"... It's the way he said it, condescending.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Sumo Nick Fairley is a dirty player. At least afterwards, Kris Durham made a spectacular circus catch!

Then the talking-head made a backhanded remark about Durham being "more than a possession receiver"... It's the way he said it, condescending.

Nick Fairly with another dirty hit on Aaron Murray. Fairly has 3 personal fouls today!