caste matchups for week nine

referendum

Mentor
Not as many this week as alot of more equal matchups (like Iowa Northwestern).

BC 14 Duke 10
Purdue 11 Mich 8
Wisc 12 Indiana 9
Minn 8 Ill 4
Wake Forest 11 NC State 8
TAMU 10 Baylor 3
BYU 17 Col St 13
Stanford 13 Ariz St 9
AF 14 NM 6
TCU 11 SDS 6
AZ 9 USC 5
Wyoming 13 UNLV 8
Boise St 11 Idaho 8

Hopefully all the non-Sec top teams and Stanford win.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Im pulling for Texas A&M to beat Baylor now that Tannehill has claimed the QB position. I hope he outduels black quarterback Robert Griffin

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping I get to see Stanford whoop up on Arizona State.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'd love to see Penn State beat Ohio State, and entrench McGloin as Penn State's starting QB. Ohio State having Terelle "killing people is okay" Pryor is another reason to cheer for the Lions.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Indiana starts 3 White athletes at defensive back (including two cornerbacks) today against Wisconsin.

this nearly all-White secondary held the nation's most efficient passer (Northwestern's Dan Persa) well below his season averages two weeks ago anddid a good job againstIowa's passing attack last week, this despite staying on the field far too long due to an anemic Indiana offense.

also, the two White corners are Hoosier baseball players who decided to also play football. how "strange" that the two best athletes on the team are White baseball players ...
smiley2.gif

this goes back to what i've said many times. far too many White athletes give up on football after high school and stick with baseball due to the Caste System. Indiana's current roster is yet more anecdotal evidence of this.

the defense has their hands full today, though, as they have an undersized defensive front going up against Wisconsin's power running game.

edited to add: great minds, Jack!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it's early on Saturday gameday, but already i've seen a half-dozen affletic drops that hit receivers "with tremendous upside" (otherwise known as hands of stone) right in the mitts.

ahhh, such terrific playmakers they are.Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
speaking of affletic drops ...Indiana should've knocked off Iowa last week, but with time running out an afflete dropped an easy catch in the endzone for a sure touchdown. the result, an Indianaloss and, i'm sure, excuses by the DWFs that he was the best talent available and he just needs more opportunities.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div>edited to add: great minds, Jack!
smiley32.gif
</div>

Great minds think alike Jimmy!
smiley4.gif

I hope Indiana keeps winning, so Lynch can stay on as their coach. If Lynch gets canned, I'm guessing the new coach will bench their two CBs, Earnest and Heban, as the "problem of the defense."
smiley18.gif

Highlander

Mentor
It's the Gabbert &amp; Moe Show today for Missouri. T.J. Moe with a great, twisting, athletic touchdown catch from Gabbert. Gabbert doesn't have an incomplete pass yet...Mizz 7-0 over K-State.

Some good games on now...Wisc vs Indiana, Iowa vs NW too.

TwentyTwo

Master
Much props to Indiana...wish nothing but the best! Note to the SEC...it's OK to have some white CB's...amazing how you can be a coal-black defense and still get your coordinator fired...how can that be with all that burstwith loose hips??

Speaking of coal-black...all 5 of Tennessee's O-Line is black! (Opposite of Indiana with two white CB's) Tennessee starts 3 white on O...QB(Bray), TE (Stocker), and Freshman Fullback Channing Fugate...and Ole Misspathetic defense iscoal-black (true freshman Brishen Matthews does play nickle or dime); so out of 22 players on the field only 3 are white...HARD to STOMACH!

Dual-threat Dan Persa is one of favorite QB's in the Nation!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Indiana's injury-riddled, undersized defensive front is getting blown up by Wisconsin's Snow Plow o-line. they are giving the Badgers running backsa lot of room to run.

the secondary looks good on passing plays, though, often covering long enough to allow the overmatcheddefensive line to put pressure on the Wisconsin quarterback.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow, Blaine Gabbert just showed some speed on a 33 yard TD run, putting Mizzou up 14-7 over K-State.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kudos to Indiana for going against the caste grain! Despite Tennessee being dark team, I'm thrilled to see them beating the Conformists into the dirt.

Highlander

Mentor
Collin Klein, KSU's new starting QB, Sophomore, 6-5, 235lbs, 4.65/40 speed, has 6 rushes for 73 yards so far in the first half. This is just his second start. He had over 100 yards rushing against Texas. Someone to keep your eye on. Needs to improve his passing, though. Of course, after one of his runs, one of the announcers said that he had "deceptive" speed.
Edited by: Highlander

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Conner Vernon with 9 catches for 101 yards so far!! Still a little more than a quarter to go in the game with Boston College.

Highlander

Mentor
Nice 62-yard flea-flicker from Jake Heaps to Luke Ashworth for a TD for BYU, Ashworth toasting the CSU afflete DB in the process. BYU up 7-0.

Highlander

Mentor
Another excellent catch...arms-extended, hands-only, by Ashworth...from an absolute pinpoint, bullet pass from Heaps for a 10-yard TD. Heaps is playing very confident now. BYU up 14-0 over CSU.

Highlander

Mentor
Ashworth now with his 3rd TD catch of the half, burning the coal-black DBs of CSU with 3 catches for 105 yards so far.

Kalo

Wow, Wisconsin is up 83-20 on Indiana now!< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref"></div>

Highlander

Mentor
Nice, Minnesota defeats the Fighting Zulus 38-34. The Zulus are now 5-5 and still not bowl eligible. Hopefully, it will remain that way.

Highlander

Mentor
Ashworth with his 4th TD catch of the first half. BYU is up 35-0. Freshman QB Heaps now playing like a veteran. BYU is back.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Highlander

Mentor
KSU QB Collin Klein ended up with 18 rushes for 141 yards against Missouri, in a 28-38 loss.

Highlander

Mentor
Haha, Cam picked off, Georgia returned it to the 9 yard line.

Now, TD pass to John Chapas (White) FB for Georgia...Georgia up 14-7.