2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
QBs Jack Plummer and Carter Bradley listed as having good weeks of practice at Hula Bowl.

WR Hayden Hatten, by all accounts, proved himself worthy as a Draft pick.

TE Issac Rex was a mismatch for afflete DBs.

DT Judge Culpepper getting his name know. “Nonstop motor”

C Bryan Hudson should be 2-4rd pick.

LT Frank Crum should be a 1st rd pick!

Crum dominated last week, has a bigger wingspan than the SEC Sumo Flax who was also at the Hula bowl and received a Senior Bowl invite.

Tannehill17

Mentor
For me, what really opened my eyes to the caste system was being a fan of a team that was in the same division as the New England Patriots during their white-friendly/dynasty years. Year after year our stupid owner, stupid GM's, and stupid coaches would trot out coal black teams, only to get annihilated by Tom Brady and the Patriots. What killed me was none of our DWF's on various Dolphins message boards could figure out why this was happening, especially seeing the success our team had back in the 70's with teams that resembled the 2000's Patriots. DWF's won't ever dare question the narrative. Our offensive lines have been mostly sumo for over 10 years now. Is it any coincidence during that span that the Dolphins O-lines have ranked near the bottom in just about every one of those years? I think not. I've said many times on this message board that this sumo trend bothers me just as much, if not more than the black quarterback trend because of how subtle it is. It's part of a nefarious agenda and most people don't even notice.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like this year the Shrine Bowl and Senior Bowl will overlap for most of next week. I'll do my best to track down practice reports on our guys starting Saturday when the Shrine bowl schedule kicks off.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’ve been watching highlights of Dylan Laube… and man can this kid play football. Fast feet, good vision and excellent receiving skills. If he is given a chance (a big if, considering Max Borghi fits a similar profile and was white listed), he will excel as he fits the prototype of the modern NFL running back to a T, minus his lack of a tan.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’ve been watching highlights of Dylan Laube… and man can this kid play football. Fast feet, good vision and excellent receiving skills. If he is given a chance (a big if, considering Max Borghi fits a similar profile and was white listed), he will excel as he fits the prototype of the modern NFL running back to a T, minus his lack of a tan.
Yes he’s a dynamic player. Really reminds me of Danny Woodhead. He does have the exposure of the Senior Bowl working in his favor which Borghi did not have.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Yes he’s a dynamic player. Really reminds me of Danny Woodhead. He does have the exposure of the Senior Bowl working in his favor which Borghi did not have.
As "funny" as it sounds I absolutely guarantee Woodhead will be presented as his #1 comp on draft/UDFA signing day.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's officially draft season with the typical anti-White analysis being churned out early and often.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/shrine-bowl-running-back-rankings-2024/

7) Carson Steele, UCLA​

It speaks to the talent of this crop that a player like Carson Steele is this low. Steele has tremendous contact balance and can also be a solid receiving option out of the backfield. The UCLA RB won’t blow anyone away with his athleticism, but he’s a smart rusher who maximizes every run he gets. Steele is also a steady pass protector, giving him additional value in this class.

Yet an article from last August speaks about his athleticism:

https://www.si.com/college/ucla/foo...college-football-freaks-list-once-again-rks97

He made the Freaks List last year before having a monster season for Ball State, rushing for 1,556 yards. Not bad for a guy who only had one FBS scholarship offer. The Bruins were elated to get him in the transfer portal. Steele, at 6-1, 233, has wowed his new teammates with his strength. He bench-pressed 450 pounds and squatted 685. His wheels have been impressive too, clocking 20.96 MPH and vertical-jumping 35 inches. Steele, with his long flowing locks, looks like a fit in Hollywood. He also owns a pet alligator named Crocky-J.

“He’s a dawg,” says Bruins center Duke Clemens. “He’s huge. He’s like a bowling ball. I always see him in the weight room doing extra work after we’re done with our workouts. You know why he is the way he is. I’m excited for him this year. He definitely can plow some people. You’re gonna see that this year.”

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol yeah Steele is just a try hard kinda guy. So lazy and Anti White in their analysis.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Is this our next DE to dominate?

NEWS: South Dakota DE Brendan Webb has met with multiple teams, including the San Francisco #49ers and Las Vegas #Raiders source says. The Senior totaled 9.5 sacks, 44 tackles and 11 TFL.

El Gringo

Mentor
Lol yeah Steele is just a try hard kinda guy. So lazy and Anti White in their analysis.
A lot of success can be contributed to his preparation time in the film room. I hear he’s a real student of the game.

TwentyTwo

Master
Par for the course ... FCS WR Hayden Hatten (Idaho) ..could easily play in the FBS.
Check out what they had to Add....
Hatten will likely fly under the radar going into the NFL Draft but he could be a rotational piece for an organization that sees value in his football intelligence, route-running ability, and ball production.

Always a few sneaky athletic Undrafted WR's that land on 53 man Rosters

Most of these dorks do not have an athletic bone in their body! In HS PE they likely were either at the back of the line during activities or up in the stands; just as spectators. They may be a bit jealous or in denial that Any White athlete that resembled them that might have thrived in their PE class.

Is this our next DE to dominate?

NEWS: South Dakota DE Brendan Webb has met with multiple teams, including the San Francisco #49ers and Las Vegas #Raiders source says. The Senior totaled 9.5 sacks, 44 tackles and 11 TFL.
Yes indeed! The FCS Dakota's are not as Under the Radar as they used to be.

Warhawk_46

Master
The narrative that Cooper Dejean is not a true cornerback is already starting.

FoxSports’ Top 50 Prospects Lists him at 13 but at DB. See image attached.

Attachments

• IMG_7289.jpeg
    IMG_7289.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 10

woody39

Mentor

Also saw drafttek calling him a safety as well, its a joke. No one will call it out in main stream media for what it is. All we all want is white athletes to be given a fair chance, what threat do White cornerbacks or whites at other positions hold that is so scary for them. What does it matter if half of all nfl players are white etc maybe it might actually help culturally and a society level rather than stoke divisions!

woody39

Mentor
Apart from Cooper Dejean it's the same from a caste perspective 2 or 3 quarterbacks elite tight end and a couple of lineman including Barton from Duke in the mock drafts. Let's hope some of our guys shine push themselves up the board in the process.

woody39

Mentor
Seeing Daniels mocked to Patriots in alot holding out hope for Maye to drop or even better taking Cousins in free agency. Not sure on McCarthy think Nix could be the man to suprise looks so good already.

Hartline

Guru
For me, what really opened my eyes to the caste system was being a fan of a team that was in the same division as the New England Patriots during their white-friendly/dynasty years. Year after year our stupid owner, stupid GM's, and stupid coaches would trot out coal black teams, only to get annihilated by Tom Brady and the Patriots. What killed me was none of our DWF's on various Dolphins message boards could figure out why this was happening, especially seeing the success our team had back in the 70's with teams that resembled the 2000's Patriots. DWF's won't ever dare question the narrative. Our offensive lines have been mostly sumo for over 10 years now. Is it any coincidence during that span that the Dolphins O-lines have ranked near the bottom in just about every one of those years? I think not. I've said many times on this message board that this sumo trend bothers me just as much, if not more than the black quarterback trend because of how subtle it is. It's part of a nefarious agenda and most people don't even notice.
The way we just discarded a HOF talent like Welker for a 6th round pick says it all. We also dumped Hogan from the practice squad when his nickname in camp was 7/11. Then you see Ross picking Culpepper over Brees and wanted to draft Lamar. Then taking fragile Tua over Herbert lmao. Ross thirsting over black quarterbacks while Brady wins seven rings throwing to "scrappy gym rat" receivers He probably just hates white people like his fellow tribesman

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

“greasy knees …” WTAF?!? are these scout guys all sodomites, or are they simply retarded?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greasy knees, boring feet, T-Rex arms, stiff hips, the scouting "experts" are starting to run out of body parts. . . let's hope they don't start using the Big Lie about you know what size. Though I guess greasy knees is meant as a compliment of some kind. Interesting also that that short summary of DeJean doesn't mention one reason why he's better suited as a safety, other than the time-honored, all-purpose unstated one that's always used.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm assuming they threw in "greasy knees" for the White DeJean because we all know only blacks can have "oily hips". The idiotic nonsensical adjectives and descriptions used during the draft process have become a huge peeve of mine.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The way we just discarded a HOF talent like Welker for a 6th round pick says it all. We also dumped Hogan from the practice squad when his nickname in camp was 7/11. Then you see Ross picking Culpepper over Brees and wanted to draft Lamar. Then taking fragile Tua over Herbert lmao. Ross thirsting over black quarterbacks while Brady wins seven rings throwing to "scrappy gym rat" receivers He probably just hates white people like his fellow tribesman
Culpepper over Brees caste clown Saban’s move (although I think Grier was in the organization some capacity) but Ross (like his fellow tribesmen) clearly favors Schvartzes over whites. He couldn’t wait to get rid of Tannehill and replace him with Lamar (the Ravens beat him to it) He coveted Tua (while a 6’6 white QB with a rocket arm Herbert was never even considered) only to then sour on Tua the moment rapist Watson became available (thank god they dodged THAT bullet) Just a horrible organization from top to bottom. Add that to Griers love of sumo o-linemen (I fully expect them to draft that sumo center out of Georgia this year to form an all sumo o- line) and you have the makings of a franchise that has failed to win a playoff game in almost 25 years.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Scouring for Shrine Bowl news for our guys:

https://www.giants.com/news/practice-report-notes-from-east-west-shrine-bowl-nfl-draft-2024

* There were several offensive linemen on the East squad who also stood out. Penn State center Hunter Nourzad was consistently able to handle the power rush of players bigger than him.

* Linebacker Easton Gibbs looks to continue the rich Wyoming tradition led by NFL linebackers Logan Wilson and Chad Muma as he impressed in coverage in 1-on-1's before jumping a route and getting a potential pick-six during red-zone drills.

* The West team's offensive line group might have been the best position group in Frisco. South Dakota State interior offensive lineman Mason McCormick played both guard and center, showing power, good feet, and a nasty streak. He finished every play, including a 1-on-1 at the end of practice where he won his rep as the entire team watched. His college teammate Garrett Greenfield also flashed some good reps at tackle.

* Holy Cross guard/center C.J. Hanson is undersized but moves well for an offensive lineman. He was overcome with power a couple times during 1-on-1's but often bounced back on the next rep. Miami center Matt Lee is likewise undersized, but he was steady throughout two days of practice.

* Iowa defensive tackle Logan Lee was consistently disruptive as a three-technique defensive tackle, getting upfield and past offensive linemen.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2024-shrine-bowl-day-2-risers-sliders-draft/

Garret Greenfield, OT, South Dakota State​

Garret Greenfield is a small school offensive tackle putting people on notice this week. The big man from South Dakota State has shown lateral quickness with impressive foot speed while demonstrating the ability to hold his ground and use his frame to combat a variety of pass rushers.

While he projects as a tackle at the next level, he has also gotten some work on the interior in Shrine Bowl practices thus far, holding up nicely to prove he may also have value with positional versatility. Good film and adaptability during these practices are easy ways to be a Day 2 riser.

Drake Stoops, WR, Oklahoma​

Drake Stoops easily could have been on this list for me yesterday, but he just missed out. However, on Day 2, his play was just too exciting to ignore. The shifty wide receiver looked smooth in and out of his breaks, had lightning-quick releases off the line, and drew a lot of eyes from scouts and players alike for his 1v1 work.

Stoops came into the 2024 Shrine Bowl week among a talented WR group with something to prove. Through the first two days, the Oklahoma Sooner has put together an eye-opening body of work that should positively impact his 2024 NFL Draft stock.

Hunter Nourzad, C, Penn State

The Penn State center has been impressive in the 1v1 work, showing off his anchor and his quick hands that he has been able to stick on pass rushers like glue. Hunter Nourzad shows an initial punch that is strong and clean, while his lateral quickness gives rushers no hope off the snap.

Nourzad has shown real fundamental strength early in the 2024 Shrine Bowl week. While the Nittany Lions offensive lineman has a compact frame, he has packed a big punch that has him rising after Day 2 of practice.