2024 NFL Draft

Snow Plow

Mentor
Lloyd Carr’s grandson QB was recruited commensurately by Michigan and passed on the chance to be the heir apparent. I believe that Lloyd pushed him away from Ann Arbor in some capacity because he will forever be bitter that he was not allowed to name his own successor on his way out the door.

Michigan has two quotas on scholarship (Orji and Denegal) who were 3-star “projects” as prospects - they were recruited by former QB coach and negrophile Matt Weiss, who was fired in December ‘22 for some sort of impropriety. Ironically, it was McCarthy’s roster presence that kept the Wolverines from landing better quarterbacks in the past two classes. Next year, all the eggs are in the basket of quota Jadyn (sp) Davis, who was a can’t-miss quota as a high school sophomore but has fallen into “mere” 4-star territory. I would be surprised and disappointed if he gets meaningful snaps anytime soon, especially as a true freshman.

Last year’s backup QB was walk-on Davis Warren, a 3-star recruit himself who seemed to have a path toward eventually starting. He lost some a lot of shine this year, at least in the minds of DWF fans, because he was “passed” by grad transfer Jack Tuttle, who was first off the bench in blowouts but never had to play a meaningful snap. Tuttle is applying for a waiver to return and could also be a plausible option.

Michigan could also lose its coach, replace its OC, and bring in a transfer in the spring (or next week), so I’m not bothering to worry about it.

As for McCarthy, I can’t really complain. Michigan would not repeat next year even if he returned. The NFL seems so arbitrary at best, phony at worst, that it’s a total crapshoot whether or not he’ll eventually play and succeed. If there is room for him (a white QB with mobility) in the narrative when he gets his window, he’ll be allowed to get the star treatment whether he’s the 1st or 5th QB off the board.
Good call… it’s Lloyd Carr’s grandson, not son. I’ve made 2 critical mistakes today, so I’m glad I have Communist Day off tomorrow to recover!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Good call… it’s Lloyd Carr’s grandson, not son. I’ve made 2 critical mistakes today, so I’m glad I have Communist Day off tomorrow to recover!
Robert E. Lee day doesn’t celebrate communism. LOL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
SDSU WRs Jadon Janke, Jaxon Janke along with TE Zach Heins get Shrine bowl invites

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shrine Game initial roster is out. ONE White defensive player. Several college OTs pushed to interior OL.

QUARTERBACK
Devin Leary, Kentucky
John Rhys Plumlee, UCF
Jack Plummer, Louisville
Austin Reed, Western Kentucky
Kedon Slovis, BYU

RUNNING BACK
Carson Steele, UCLA

WIDE RECEIVER
Jadon Janke, South Dakota State
Jaxon Janke, South Dakota State

TIGHT END
McCallan Castles, Tennessee
Zach Heins, South Dakota State
Dallin Holker, Colorado State
Mason Pline, Furman
Tip Reiman, Illinois
Isaac Rex, BYU

OFFENSIVE TACKLE
Garret Greenfield, South Dakota State

INTERIOR OFFENSIVE LINE
Karsen Barnhart, Michigan
Matt Goncalves, Pittsburgh (OT)
C.J. Hanson, Holy Cross (OT)
Matt Lee, Miami (FL)
Mason McCormick, South Dakota State
Dylan McMahon, N.C. State
Hunter Nourzad, Penn State
Nick Samac, Michigan State
Jalen Sundell, North Dakota State (OT)

INTERIOR DEFENSIVE LINE
Logan Lee, Iowa

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Moving White college OTs to interior o-line has really become the next big caste move. @jphoss mentioned this on the previous page of this thread.

I read some comments about Peter Skoronski from the Titans black gm on why he is probably staying at guard rather than his natural position of offensive tackle.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2024/01/12/titans-peter-skoronski-left-tackle-ran-carthon/

One of the most perplexing things from the Tennessee Titans’ 2023 season was the team not giving No. 11 overall pick Peter Skoronski a look at left tackle.

After all, Skoronski was a great left tackle in college and it was worth giving him a shot there with all the issues Tennessee had at the position after the failures of Andre Dillard, Jaelyn Duncan and Dillon Radunz there.

However, as was talked about ad nauseam all season, Skoronski’s lack of length was one reason behind the decision to keep him at left guard, as general manager Ran Carthon explained on Tuesday.

In addition to that concern, Carthon said the team felt it was best to keep the rookie at one position because of the fear it would hamper his development at a new spot (left guard). Also, Carthon mentioned cohesion as another reason, saying it was easier to “replace one guy versus two.”

Potentially moving Skoronski was talked about, though.

“The goal for Peter was to be the left guard and moving him from a new position to a position that he hadn’t practiced, I don’t think was advantageous in his development, in his growth because he was learning a new position,” Carthon said, per Paul Kuharsky. “Yes, he came in, he was an All-American left tackle in college but — and we talked about this with Peter the other day — at this league, there are bigger, longer players and the length presents a problem now.”

“We discussed it, but moving Peter to left tackle, we’d have to put somebody at left guard and now we’re going back to that part about the cohesion,” he added. “It was easier to replace one guy versus two.”

While Carthon didn’t rule out Skoronski playing left tackle in 2024, it sounds like the goal all along has been to keep the Northwestern product at guard.

“Moving forward now, who knows, we may give Peter a look,” he said. “Peter is a player that I would never bet against to say that he couldn’t do something or he couldn’t play. But we thought at the time when we drafted him that we could put Peter at guard and he would be a mainstay.”

jphoss

Mentor
Yep darkening 40% of the oline, which should be at a minimum 4/5 white, is a low key way to black up another traditional white position. It’s just less visible than qb so it makes this scheme all the more insidious

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yep darkening 40% of the oline, which should be at a minimum 4/5 white, is a low key way to black up another traditional white position. It’s just less visible than qb so it makes this scheme all the more insidious
If the nfl continues in this direction it will be equal or worse to the nba in the next decade or two. So sad to see yet DWF's cheer regardless.

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah we used to see a fairly regular snowplow lines, now they are beginning to get as rare as seeing 3 white LBs.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
"Bigger, longer players" what the heck does that even mean? The players are the same players that they were in college. So when a black player gets drafted into the NFL, they magically become "bigger and longer" and go to another level? White guys don't have that ability, apparently.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Anti White castehole speak is what it is.

Snowplows are the way to go.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If the nfl continues in this direction it will be equal or worse to the nba in the next decade or two. So sad to see yet DWF's cheer regardless.
I think the nfl is actually worse. There are lots of talented white players based on what you guys seem to say here. In the nfl, the trend is definitely not whiteys friend. (Except at maybe tight end)

"Bigger, longer players" what the heck does that even mean? The players are the same players that they were in college. So when a black player gets drafted into the NFL, they magically become "bigger and longer" and go to another level? White guys don't have that ability, apparently.
I’m so sick of these (((liars))). 11/15 of the shortest offensive lineman are black. Meanwhile Skoronski is 6’4. They’ll just make up whatever excuse or lie it takes to elevate a black over a White man and they’ll never get called out for it

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m so sick of these (((liars))). 11/15 of the shortest offensive lineman are black. Meanwhile Skoronski is 6’4. They’ll just make up whatever excuse or lie it takes to elevate a black over a White man and they’ll never get called out for it

Interesting article. The "bigger, longer players" just accounts for arm length. Blacks do have longer arms/wingspans than Whites but much like melanin the "experts" are hardcoding arm length to be a qualifier to play offensive tackle because somehow an that very small difference in arm length accounts for more than technique, footwork, fundamentals and strength that White OL possess in droves.

I don't know what the exact numbers are, but after taking out special teams players it seems like we're already there. All-black (or 10/11) defenses are the norm, and offenses with only 2-3 whites at TE and IOL are increasingly common. Almost every NBA team has at least 1 white guy in the 8-man rotation, and many teams have several. The whitest NBA teams are certainly whiter than any NFL team, and the averages are probably similar. The only silver lining is the increase at the TE position, but a lot of those guys are just racially slotted WRs to be honest.

In 2024, we'll be lucky to get 9 whites drafted in the first 2 rounds. College basketball and the foreign leagues, on the other hand, are full of talented white prospects. The sports are headed in opposite directions. With the takeover of defense and OT complete, and the quota push in full swing, only the absolute top whites are going to see the field in any position beyond IOL, TE and special teams. I know a lot of people here try to see the silver lining, but we're headed in the wrong direction from the high school level up. Ironically, we have more D1/NFL players at the most heavily Caste positions CB and RB than we've had in a while, but this amounts to literally 5 or 6 guys. We're losing ground everywhere else.

The ironic part of this trend is that DWFs and media cucks will continue to wonder why OL play is worse than it has ever been. Same thing with QB play. That's why the caste system defies all logic. If blacks were truly better athletes and football players, then why does the overall quality of the game continually decrease the more they predominate it?

Interesting article. The "bigger, longer players" just accounts for arm length. Blacks do have longer arms/wingspans than Whites but much like melanin the "experts" are hardcoding arm length to be a qualifier to play offensive tackle because somehow an that very small difference in arm length accounts for more than technique, footwork, fundamentals and strength that White OL possess in droves.
Oh yeah suddenly wingspan is so important but for some reason it never mattered for all of those previous decades when evaluating O linemen. They like to talk about wingspan a lot in the NBA too but if you ever look at all the previous NBA combine measurements you’d see it doesn’t determine much in terms of success in the league . But as long as it gives an advantage to blacks over whites it will be considered important no matter how irrelevant it is

The ironic part of this trend is that DWFs and media cucks will continue to wonder why OL play is worse than it has ever been. Same thing with QB play. That's why the caste system defies all logic. If blacks were truly better athletes and football players, then why does the overall quality of the game continually decrease the more they predominate it?
You’re giving the DWF too much credit. As long as the media says the league is great and better than ever then that’s what’s the DWF will believe. They seriously cannot think on their own. And if the OL play becomes even worse then it will be explained away by saying defenses have just gotten better, the affletes are just so much more affletic and dynamic. Never mind the fact that scoring has gone through the roof. No need to square that circle when the people who listen to you are hopelessly stupid

You’re giving the DWF too much credit. As long as the media says the league is great and better than ever then that’s what’s the DWF will believe. They seriously cannot think on their own. And if the OL play becomes even worse then it will be explained away by saying defenses have just gotten better, the affletes are just so much more affletic and dynamic. Never mind the fact that scoring has gone through the roof. No need to square that circle when the people who listen to you are hopelessly stupid
That's exactly what I'm seeing them say. Defenses, particularly edge rushers, are "too good" for OLs to contend against. And you're right about giving the DWFs too much credit, I was only considering the ones that notice the downtrends of OL and QB play, but are otherwise unaware of the root cause. The average DWF who plops down on the couch with a beer in one hand and pizza in the other, screaming at the TV with food flying out of their mouth, couldn't care less.

That's exactly what I'm seeing them say. Defenses, particularly edge rushers, are "too good" for OLs to contend against. And you're right about giving the DWFs too much credit, I was only considering the ones that notice the downtrends of OL and QB play, but are otherwise unaware of the root cause. The average DWF who plops down on the couch with a beer in one hand and pizza in the other, screaming at the TV with food flying out of their mouth, couldn't care less.
There seems to be a breed of DWF with longer range electric collars but one mention of biological differences in race(ones that favor Whites) shocks them right back home

Bucky

Hall of Famer
QBs Jack Plummer and Carter Bradley listed as having good weeks of practice at Hula Bowl.

WR Hayden Hatten, by all accounts, proved himself worthy as a Draft pick.

TE Issac Rex was a mismatch for afflete DBs.

DT Judge Culpepper getting his name know. “Nonstop motor”

C Bryan Hudson should be 2-4rd pick.

LT Frank Crum should be a 1st rd pick!

jphoss

Mentor
Long arms for any lineman other than elite ie Lane Johnson or trent williams is neutral at best and a disadvantage more than not. James harrison is on the record of saying how he preferred going against longer armed lineman, because it was easier for him to get inside and out-leverage them to where he would have them back on their heels, and either bull rush or bend and get around them. When you think about how many different muscle groups are involved and how active the frontal lobe and the CNS is when it comes to complex motor coordination just equating “long arms= better tackle” is just as low iq as equating “fast 40= better athlete”
However I do agree that those athletic white de’s like Watt, Bosa, Crosby etc are too much for those slow-footed fat sumos to handle!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't know what the exact numbers are, but after taking out special teams players it seems like we're already there. All-black (or 10/11) defenses are the norm, and offenses with only 2-3 whites at TE and IOL are increasingly common. Almost every NBA team has at least 1 white guy in the 8-man rotation, and many teams have several. The whitest NBA teams are certainly whiter than any NFL team, and the averages are probably similar. The only silver lining is the increase at the TE position, but a lot of those guys are just racially slotted WRs to be honest.

In 2024, we'll be lucky to get 9 whites drafted in the first 2 rounds. College basketball and the foreign leagues, on the other hand, are full of talented white prospects. The sports are headed in opposite directions. With the takeover of defense and OT complete, and the quota push in full swing, only the absolute top whites are going to see the field in any position beyond IOL, TE and special teams. I know a lot of people here try to see the silver lining, but we're headed in the wrong direction from the high school level up. Ironically, we have more D1/NFL players at the most heavily Caste positions CB and RB than we've had in a while, but this amounts to literally 5 or 6 guys. We're losing ground everywhere else.

You certainly aren't wrong. Best thing we can do here is track it, root for our guys that do make it, be critical of the caste system and those who benefit from it. Outside of this site going onto social media can help make a little bit of a dent as can bringing it up in conversation with friends or acquaintances.

The only true change is going to come when White athletes start advocating for each other and speaking up about the obvious discrimination taking place instead of brushing it off with the self-depreciating mentality. This will require those athletes that have made it through the caste system to speak up for White kids to create a path for them as well as awareness to the anti-White bias (not sure how any normal White person can't be aware of it already TBH).

You certainly aren't wrong. Best thing we can do here is track it, root for our guys that do make it, be critical of the caste system and those who benefit from it. Outside of this site going onto social media can help make a little bit of a dent as can bringing it up in conversation with friends or acquaintances.

The only true change is going to come when White athletes start advocating for each other and speaking up about the obvious discrimination taking place instead of brushing it off with the self-depreciating mentality. This will require those athletes that have made it through the caste system to speak up for White kids to create a path for them as well as awareness to the anti-White bias (not sure how any normal White person can't be aware of it already TBH).
Great point. Attacking the system's conclusion (discrimination itself) is difficult because most everyone already considers it a given. The trick is in proving the premise (Whites are inferior athletes) false. We already know it to be complete fiction, but that has to be demonstrated to the masses. White athletes don't have to be crusaders, they just have to prop up White athletic ability, including their own, in a prudent manner. I don't think any of us would ask them to write a tome, but when it comes up, they could highlight their own career or even throw in a good word for an underrated White athlete. No one has to be put on the spot, either. We see black athletes prop themselves and each other up all the time. That kind of praise goes a long way. It's infectious. I believe it can be done without attracting much scrutiny.