2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Senior Bowl released it's watch list today. I have gone through to identify all the White athletes on the list for the NFL draft. Not saying I agree with this list but it's a decent barometer to start the season with. Also many of the players listed have more than one season of eligibility left so not all will declare for the 2024 draft.

QB
Payton Thorne Auburn
Kedon Slovis BYU
John Rhys Plumless UCF (athlete)
Grayson McCall Coastal Carolina
Parker McKinney Eastern Kentucky
Graham Mertz Florida
Cade McNamara Iowa
Will Howard Kansas St
Devin Leary Kentucky
Jack Plummer Louisville
Tyler Van Dyke Miami
Will Rogers Miss St
Brennan Armstrong N.C. State
Rocky Lombardi N. Illinois
Ben Bryant Northwestern
Sam Hartman Notre Dame
Kurtis Rourke Ohio
Bo Nix Oregon
Phil Jurkovec Pitt
JT Daniels Rice
Garrett Schrader Syracuse (athlete)
Tyler Shough Texas Tech
Michael Pratt Tulane
Austin Reed Western Kentucky
Tanner Mordecai Wisconsin

RB
Cameron Skattebo Arizona St
Dylan Laube New Hampshire

WR
Ricky Pearsall Florida
Ladd McConkey Georgia
Hayden Hatten Idaho
Luke Grimm Kansas
Luke McCaffery Rice
Jaxon Janke South Dakota St
Jadon Janke South Dakota St
Taylor Morin Wake Forest
Nico Ragaini Iowa

TE
Tanner McLachlan Arizona
Isaac Rex BYU
Dylan Leonard Ga Tech
Tip Reiman Illinois
Luke Lachey Iowa
Ben Sinnott Kansas St
A.J. Barner Michigan
Alex Allen Northern Iowa
Cade Stove Ohio St
Austin Stogner Oklahoma
Caden Prieskorn Ole Miss
Tyler Warren Penn St
Garrett Miller Purdue
Zach Heins South Dakota State
Benjamin Yurosek Stanford
Jared Wiley TCU
McCallan Castles Tennessee
Max Wright Texas A&M
Baylor Cupp Texas Tech
Brant Kuithe Utah
Thomas Yassmin Utah
Sackett Wood Virginia

Offensive Line
Seth McLaughlin Alabama (C)
Beau Limmer Arkansas (OG)
Brady Latham Arkansas (OG)
Kyle Hergel Boston College (OG)
Ian Fitzgerald BYU (OT)
Connor Pay BYU (C)
Matthew Cindric CAL (OG/C)
Will Putnam Clemson (OG/C)
Graham Barton Duke (OT)
Jack Freeman Houston (C)
Zach Carpenter Indiana (OG)
Mason Richman Iowa (OT)
Logan Jones Iowa (C)
Jarrod Hufford Iowa St (OG/OT)
Clay Webb Jacksonville St
Nick Kidwell JMU (OT)
Mike Novitsky Kansas (C)
Cooper Beebe Kansas St (OG)
Eli Cox Kentucky (C)
Bryan Hudson Louisville (C)
Ethan Driskell Marshall (OT)
Matt Lee Miami (C)
Zak Zinter Michigan (OG)
Drake Nugent Michigan (OG/C)
Trevor Keegan Michigan (OG)
Karsen Barnhart Michigan (OT)
Nick Samac Michigan St (C)
Quinn Carroll Minnesota (OT)
Chris Walker Montana (OT)
Bryce Benhart Nebraska (OT)
Jalen Sundell North Dakota St (C)
Jared Penning N. Iowa (OT)
Josh Fryar Ohio St (OT)
McKade Mettauer Oklahoma (OG)
Dalton Cooper Ok St (OT)
Caleb Warren Ole Miss (C)
Jeremy James Ole Miss (OG)
Jake Levengood Oregon St (C)
Matt Goncalves Pitt (OT)
Ryan Coll Richmond (OT)
Mason McCormick South Dakota St (OT)
Garret Greenfield South Dakota St (OT)
Jack Nelson Wisconsin (OT)

Defensive Line
Brett Johnson Cal
Julius Welschof Charlotte
Braden Fiske FSU
Logan Lee Iowa
Braiden McGregor Michigan
Ty Robinson Nebraska
Rylie Mills Notre Dame
Jack Sullivan USC
Justin Blazek Wisconsin Platteville
Cole Godbout Wyoming

Linebackers
Matt Jones Baylor
Ben Bywater BYU
Max Tooley BYU
Jackson Sirmon Cal
Jacob Dobbs Holy Cross
Cal Haladay Michigan St (omission from the Senior Bowl list)
Luke Reimer Nebraska
Payton Wilson N.C. State
Xander Mueller Northwestern
JD Bertrand Notre Dame
Jack Kiser Notra Dame (omission from the Senior Bowl list)
Tommy EichenBerg Ohio St
Easton Gibbs Wyoming

Defensive Backs
Hudson Card Arkansas
Quinn Schulte Iowa ((omission from the Senior Bowl list)
Hunter Wohlers Wisconsin (omission from the Senior Bowl list)

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for making this list Leonardfan! Nice work!

J.R Plumlee will be the most explosive ; exciting QB in college football. Will the NFL give him a shot at QB or move him to the Julian Edelman / Taysom Hill Swiss-Army -Knife role?

WR Brennan Pressley is black

Glad to see Hudson Clark on the list ....Hudson Card is the QB at Purdue

The number of D-Lineman on the list is a little more encouraging.

Will Juniors like TE Brock Bowers ; RB Carson Steele; CB Cooper Dejean & Safety Cole Bishop declare for the ' 24 Draft?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

J.R Plumlee will be the most explosive ; exciting QB in college football. Will the NFL give him a shot at QB or move him to the Julian Edelman / Taysom Hill Swiss-Army -Knife role?

Will Juniors like TE Brock Bowers ; RB Carson Steele; CB Cooper Dejean & Safety Cole Bishop declare for the ' 24 Draft?
Updated the list - removed Pressley. Thanks!

Rocky B

Master

Will Shipley certainly could be opting out of his senior season as well.
I’d like to see him stay at Clemson. I always want our running backs to stay. McCaffrey and Shipley are few outliers. Think of all of the senior seasons we lost out on and never got NFL views.....Luke Staley, Ryan Nall, to name a few.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Will Shipley certainly could be opting out of his senior season as well.
I’d like to see him stay at Clemson. I always want our running backs to stay. McCaffrey and Shipley are few outliers. Thank of all of the senior seasons we lost out on and never got NFL views.....Luke Staley, Ryan Nall, to name a few.
Hopefully Shipley has a great junior year and declares. As well as the 4 twentytwo mentioned! We need star power in NFL!

TwentyTwo

Master
CBS releases Mock Draft ahead of Week #9

#5 QB Drake Maye UNC
#6 QB JJ McCarthy Michigan
#7 OT Joe Alt Notre Dame
#11 TE Brock Bowers UGA
#17 OT Graham Barton Duke
#22 CB Cooper Dejean Iowa

Mel Kiper's Top 25....mixed opinions on this list too.
#3 QB Drake Maye
#4 TE Brock Bowers
#9 CB Cooper Dejean
#13 OT Joe Alt
#22 OT Graham Barton

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's great to see QB Drake Maye projected at number 3. Somehow with the magical qb push everywhere these days I doubt he
will go that high. He may fall out of the top 10 as no team wants to be called racist by drafting a white qb. Sad the times we are in!

I expected Brock Bowers to be very high but I'm glad even with the injury that he hasn't fallen as of now.

Cooper Dejean is just too good to pass up. I would put him fro the 10th to the 15th pick but I will take 22 if it happens!

Phall

Master
I love that DeJean keeps inching higher and higher.

Overall though, I get a feeling that these rankings are more and more solidified as a consensus opinion each year rather than a blend of scouting, speculation, and projected team need.

The example I keep thinking of is collegiate Geno Smith. He racked up mega-stats while taking Louisville to a 10-3 record as a junior in 2011. I recall him being a very popular projection as the #1 overall pick at this point for the 2013 NFL draft. While he had some gaudy stat totals in 2012 as a senior, his team finished 7-6, and Smith dropped to the middle of the second round for the Jets.

Caleb Williams similarly had a robust stat performance last year despite not winning "the big one" (twice). USC will probably finish with at least one if not 2-3 more losses (vs #5 Washington, @ #8 Oregon, vs #24 UCLA, potential conference championship game, bowl opponent). He's not bad by any means, but has there been any waver in the absolute consensus that he must go #1 to change the fate of the lucky NFL team to tank the hardest?

I haven't seen very much at all of Drake Maye. But I've watched a lot of JJ McCarthy, and I'd definitely give him the nod over the prodigy at this point in the season. However, JJ didn't throw much last year (and definitely not out of an 'air raid' shotgun offense), so he seems behind the 8-ball.

That's one example. I'm wondering why Joe Alt fell behind a couple of black OT's, including Penn State's Nigerian, who did NOT fare well against Ohio State's Jack Sawyer and others.

Anyway, rant over

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Always funny seeing the same number of White players projected in round 1. It never deviates unless it's less than the standard 5 or 6 White players.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I love that DeJean keeps inching higher and higher.

Overall though, I get a feeling that these rankings are more and more solidified as a consensus opinion each year rather than a blend of scouting, speculation, and projected team need.

The example I keep thinking of is collegiate Geno Smith. He racked up mega-stats while taking Louisville to a 10-3 record as a junior in 2011. I recall him being a very popular projection as the #1 overall pick at this point for the 2013 NFL draft. While he had some gaudy stat totals in 2012 as a senior, his team finished 7-6, and Smith dropped to the middle of the second round for the Jets.

Caleb Williams similarly had a robust stat performance last year despite not winning "the big one" (twice). USC will probably finish with at least one if not 2-3 more losses (vs #5 Washington, @ #8 Oregon, vs #24 UCLA, potential conference championship game, bowl opponent). He's not bad by any means, but has there been any waver in the absolute consensus that he must go #1 to change the fate of the lucky NFL team to tank the hardest?

I haven't seen very much at all of Drake Maye. But I've watched a lot of JJ McCarthy, and I'd definitely give him the nod over the prodigy at this point in the season. However, JJ didn't throw much last year (and definitely not out of an 'air raid' shotgun offense), so he seems behind the 8-ball.

That's one example. I'm wondering why Joe Alt fell behind a couple of black OT's, including Penn State's Nigerian, who did NOT fare well against Ohio State's Jack Sawyer and others.

Anyway, rant over

Williams while not a bad QB is far from the "generational" talent that he has been labeled by everyone. He's doing similar things Johnny Manziel did in college. The hype around him along with his entitled personality are both reasons he will not live up to expectations.

The draft cycle is a practice in insanity for anyone with a rational mind (which I still think I have). The term "generational" is bandied about every year it seems about some prospect that more often than not does not pan out. I'm past all the nonsensical terminology, revisionist history, lack of accountability amongst other things that accompany every draft cycle. The supposed "experts" in the league (GM/scouts/personnel departments), the ancillary events that serve as filters to remove as many White athletes from exposure (Senior Bowl, Shrine Bowl, Combine etc), the sports journalists, sports media draft "experts", amatuer draft "experts" and the dumbed down fan bases are all garbage at assessing actual talent.

I also am tired of the lie that players are "more athletic than ever". I heard that same line 20 years ago when Julius Peppers was in the draft. Fact is these players are not more athletic than those 10, 20, 30 years ago. The focus on the 40 time along, the rule modifications and the loss of fundamentals are all playing a big role in the game today.

jphoss

Mentor
CBS releases Mock Draft ahead of Week #9

#5 QB Drake Maye UNC
#6 QB JJ McCarthy Michigan
#7 OT Joe Alt Notre Dame
#11 TE Brock Bowers UGA
#17 OT Graham Barton Duke
#22 CB Cooper Dejean Iowa

Mel Kiper's Top 25....mixed opinions on this list too.
#3 QB Drake Maye
#4 TE Brock Bowers
#9 CB Cooper Dejean
#13 OT Joe Alt
#22 OT Graham Barton
Joe alt at #13! LOL he’s a top 5 prospect

Warhawk_46

Master
Williams while not a bad QB is far from the "generational" talent that he has been labeled by everyone. He's doing similar things Johnny Manziel did in college. The hype around him along with his entitled personality are both reasons he will not live up to expectations.

The draft cycle is a practice in insanity for anyone with a rational mind (which I still think I have). The term "generational" is bandied about every year it seems about some prospect that more often than not does not pan out. I'm past all the nonsensical terminology, revisionist history, lack of accountability amongst other things that accompany every draft cycle. The supposed "experts" in the league (GM/scouts/personnel departments), the ancillary events that serve as filters to remove as many White athletes from exposure (Senior Bowl, Shrine Bowl, Combine etc), the sports journalists, sports media draft "experts", amatuer draft "experts" and the dumbed down fan bases are all garbage at assessing actual talent.

I also am tired of the lie that players are "more athletic than ever". I heard that same line 20 years ago when Julius Peppers was in the draft. Fact is these players are not more athletic than those 10, 20, 30 years ago. The focus on the 40 time along, the rule modifications and the loss of fundamentals are all playing a big role in the game today.
This is 100% true. Players are not more athletic now than before. This phrase gets me riled up.

Take a guy like Steve Young. He could have been a professional running back if he wanted.

A guy like Jim Brown, Jim Taylor, John Riggins… all over 6’ and 220 lb running backs would thrive today.

Heck the likeliest most athletic guy in the NBA today (Mac McClung) isn’t even allowed to play so these media cucks can spare me the “guys are more athletic today” mantra which is just code for there’s more black guys playing so automatically Larry Bird would struggle.

Except for the fact that Jokic, not an overly athletic guy, is absolutely dominating the NBA.

ximasa

Guru
I'm Taiwanese, people here watch NBA/MLB more, in basketball we feel modern NBA experts treat American white different than European white. My colleagues (NBA broadcasting crew in my TV syndicate) feel that too and we're confused as well.

Btw, to JPN/Korea/CHN/Taiwan society , if one of the parent is white/black, that mix race kid is white/black (Taylor Rapp, Naomi Osaka in tennis...etc), not Asian .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Senior Bowl invites should be coming out starting in the next week or so. As usual I'll post the crumbs that White athletes get fed in terms of the invites.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tulane QB Michael Pratt gets the first Senior Bowl invite. I've made some mention of him in the Tulane write-ups over the last few years. Sleeper 1st round pick if you ask me. Tulane's success under Pratt is noteworthy. He has also been a 4 year starter with a lot of experience.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tulane QB Michael Pratt gets the first Senior Bowl invite. I've made some mention of him in the Tulane write-ups over the last few years. Sleeper 1st round pick if you ask me. Tulane's success under Pratt is noteworthy. He has also been a 4 year starter with a lot of experience.

That's a great start. Now let this snowball into a record number of our guys invited. I can dream can't I?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I expect LB Payton Wilson to get a Senior Bowl invite. One of the top LBs in the country.

F-Ql7IOXYAAHSVz

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Only knock I have on Wilson is injuries. Size, speed, and production he's a 1st rounder.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-opens-up-all-star-games-to-underclassmen/

Underclassmen can now participate in the all star bowl games. Just another way to eliminate and gloss over White athletes during the draft process. Looks like the powers that be are not happy with the 50 Whites a year drafted. The Three Black QBs storyline went unchallenged and met with glee by cucked whites so the NFL is expanding the ways in which to ensure the NFL becomes even more "diverse". That's my conspiracy theory anyway.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some more invites for both the Senior Bowl and East West Shrine Bowl

Shrine Bowl Invites
QB Michael Pratt Tulane (also recieved Senior Bowl Invite)
RB Dylan Laube New Hampshire
WR Luke McCaffery Rice
OT Jalen Sundell NDSU
OT Garret Greenfield SDSU
OG Mason McCormick SDSU
TE Jared Wiley TCU

Senior Bowl Invites
TE Ben Sinnott
OL Cooper Beebe

jphoss

Mentor
Glad to see Lauren and Mccaffery in there. I am sure we will hear reports about how “surprising“ their performance is during the week

El Gringo

Mentor
Glad to see Lauren and Mccaffery in there. I am sure we will hear reports about how “surprising“ their performance is during the week

Yeah exactly and then unsurprisingly they won’t get drafted.

Warhawk_46

Master
Yeah exactly and then unsurprisingly they won’t get drafted.
I think McCaffrey may get drafted. The NFL is far more accepting of white wide receivers than running backs (although still immensely racist towards them).

Laube will likely be a UFA but will find a place. Would love to see him paired with Josh Allen or Joe Burrow.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is Cooper Beebe another product of the Beebe family tree of football players? I'd guess so as Beebe isn't a common surname, but then again he's a large lineman while the other Beebes have been receivers. Don Beebe was one of the most screwed over White receivers of his day given his world class speed and talent.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Is Cooper Beebe another product of the Beebe family tree of football players? I'd guess so as Beebe isn't a common surname, but then again he's a large lineman while the other Beebes have been receivers. Don Beebe was one of the most screwed over White receivers of his day given his world class speed and talent.
A different football family, apparently his brother played TE at Minnesota and his dad played at Pitt State.