2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dylan Laube gets a senior bowl invite.

Cody Schrader should also get one. He's the name to keep an eye on here gentlemen. Bring him up in any conversation you have with a "normie".

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dylan Laube gets a senior bowl invite.

Cody Schrader should also get one. He's the name to keep an eye on here gentlemen. Bring him up in any conversation you have with a "normie".
As good as Dylan Laube is I believe that Cody Schrader should have received an offer first. The level of play is what the so called experts always talk about. Hopefully we will have 2 white running backs there at the minimum.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mock drafts are dumb, especially right now. With that said the agenda is clear and my interest in the NFL has dropped immensely. No desire to see basketball on grass for me.

Penix is a system qb, wasn’t anything great in the big ten, is overaged with two bad knees. Aidan O’Connell is a very similar player with a better arm. Why would the Raiders draft a lesser version of what they have on the roster? O’Connell looks like one of the better rookies QBs this year.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Mock drafts are dumb, especially right now. With that said the agenda is clear and my interest in the NFL has dropped immensely. No desire to see basketball on grass for me.

Penix is a system qb, wasn’t anything great in the big ten, is overaged with two bad knees. Aidan O’Connell is a very similar player with a better arm. Why would the Raiders draft a lesser version of what they have on the roster? O’Connell looks like one of the better rookies QBs this year.
At least they snuck DeJean in there at 17!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Senior Bowl invites
Duke OT Graham Barton
WVU C Zach Frazier
FSU DT Braden Fiske - Listed as OL on the Senior Bowl invite :rolleyes: Hopefully it is a typo but if not just goes to prove once again where all the White D-linemen go

El Gringo

Mentor
As good as Dylan Laube is I believe that Cody Schrader should have received and offer first. The level of play is what the so called experts always talk about. Hopefully we will have 2 white running backs there at the minimum.

Laube is listed as a rb/wr/ow so it will be more convenient to convert him to slot receiver than Schrader.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not saying I did anything but yesterday Braden Fiske was listed as an offensive line invite to the Senior Bowl. I made it a point to call out the pattern of White defensive linemen getting converted to offensive line. I went back and checked this morning and he is now listed as a defensive lineman invite. Maybe my noticing did something? Maybe not. But Fiske is an interior DL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Florida WR Ricky Pearsall gets a senior bowl invite

This is great to hear. Next weekend Ricky Peasall will go over 1000 yards. He has had a good season and I'm hoping some nfl teams
can look at him like they did with Alec Pierce. He should be an outside receiver and not a slot receiver.

TwentyTwo

Master
Good info! Y'all are ON IT!

Bringing up Cody Schrader's story more n more D2 Truman State / 6th string Walk-on etc....1st White RB to lead the SEC in Rushing in a very long time!

Want to see ALL 4 "S" named RB's on NFL Rosters one day Schrader ; Shipley ; Steele ...and Skattebo

Kinda compare Ricky Pearsall (Sr. 6'-1" 190) to the old school Arizona St/NFL Saints speedy WR Kieth Poole ...Elite type Yards per Reception stuff!

UGA's Ladd McConkey should be a Day 2 / Round 3 pick(just a Junior / 5'-11" 185) ....needs to stay /get healthy again. Will likey miss GaTech this weekend ; but hope he is ready for SECCG vs Alabama.

Cowboy Insider site Mock Draft had them taking Arkansas (via D2 Hillsdale) WR Isaac TeSlaa (Sr. 6'-4" 216) in the 7th Round

Other WR's that could land on the 53 man rosters .....Logan Loya (5'-11" 185 Sr.) Drake Stoops( 5'-10" 189 Sr.)

In the 2025 Draft Cal's Tron Grizzell(6'-4" 200 RS Soph.)..... Texas State's Joey Hobert (5'-11" 180 Jr.) could surprise . BYU's Chase Roberts (6'-4" 210 Soph.) looks like a Future Pros too with speed to burn! tho numbers have been inconsistent w carousel of QBs.

Heard some sissy 'Noles podcasters try to say Braden Fiske would make an NFL All Pro Guard one day; bet if he was Black instead; they never would have mentioned that suggestion,

TwentyTwo

Master
Another Mock Draft....this one with a lot of QBs
#3rd Overall ...QB Drake May UNC
4th ...TE Brock Bowers UGA
5th....QB Bo Nix Oregon
9th...QB JJ McCarthy Michigan
10th...CB Cooper Dejean Iowa
13th...OT Joe Alt Notre Dame
20th...QB Quinn Ewers Texas
28th...OL Graham Barton Duke

jphoss

Mentor
Cooper Dejean going top 10 would be amazing not just for him but for young white players who want to play cb now knowing that it can be done. A great psychological boost!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another Mock Draft....this one with a lot of QBs
#3rd Overall ...QB Drake May UNC
4th ...TE Brock Bowers UGA
5th....QB Bo Nix Oregon
9th...QB JJ McCarthy Michigan
10th...CB Cooper Dejean Iowa
13th...OT Joe Alt Notre Dame
20th...QB Quinn Ewers Texas
28th...OL Graham Barton Duke

Still too early for Mock Drafts. My bet is Ewers and McCarthy are both staying for another year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McCarthy should go if Michigan wins it all.

I think he has room for improvement. NFL is a pass heavy league, Michigan is a run heavy team. McCarthy still has work to do. I just don't want one of our guys getting dumped in a bad situation (think Zach Wilson).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Early returns on invites for the Senior Bowl and Shrine game are both as expected. Looks like I managed to have my 4th burner twitter account blocked by Jim Nagy the director of the Senior Bowl. At least he is noticing me LOL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Oregon Center Jackson Powers-Johnson declares for the draft. The best center prospect in the draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shrine Game Accepted Invites as of 12/12

Offense
C Nick Samac Michigan St
OL Beaux Limmer Arkansas
OL CJ Hanson Holy Cross
OL Dylan McMahon NC State
OL Hunter Nourzad Penn St
OL Mason McCormick SDSU
OL Garret Greenfield SDSU
OL Jalen Sundell NDSU
QB Devin Leary Kentucky
QB Austin Reed Western Kentucky
TE Tip Reiman

Defense
Logan Lee DL Iowa
JD Bertrand LB Notre Dame

Senior Bowl accepted invites as of 12/12

Offense
QB Michael Pratt Tulane
WR Ricky Pearsall Florida
RB Dylan Laube UNH
TE Ben Sinnott Kansas St
TE Jared Wiley TCU
C Zach Frazier WVU
OG Cooper Beebe Kansas St
OT Graham Barton Duke

Defense
LB Payton Wilson NC St
LB Tommy Eichenberg Ohio St
DL Braden Fiske FSU

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Surprised Senior Bowl has more honkeys on Defensive side than the Shrine Game .

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin Interior OL Tanner Bortolini headed to SR Bowl! 6’4 310 and he’s had starts at RG, LG, and Center throughout his career. Maybe not as dominant as some past UW OL, but he moves well and offers a ton of versatility. Mid round pick all day.