2023 NFL Week 6

Warhawk_46

Master
McCaffrey’s already the recipient of two personal fouls by the Browns.
I think it’s high time his coach and his other teammates come to his defense and admit that black players are targeting him with cheap shots. It’s almost as if the media and the players and coaches are running cover for the TNB that’s happening trying to get ahead of the narrative before the DWF and see the blatant cheap shots occurring.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m driving to Toledo Ohio for work right now and trying to keep up with this game I see Trent Williams got hurt. I hope this doesn’t affect McCaffrey’s hundred yard game today.

backrow

Hall of Famer
agreed with the commentator: "McCaffrey is probably as complete of a back as we've seen".

He is so competitive, pounding ground after he got tackled by a last defender on his carry, preventing him to break a long one.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Watching Saints-Texans. Mark Schlereth has emasculated himself fawning over... well you can guess who.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Theilen with 5-61 and a TD. He should be top ten in yards and top 3 in catches after this week. All at the age of 33.

Warhawk_46

Master
Theilen with 5-61 and a TD. He should be top ten in yards and top 3 in catches after this week. All at the age of 33.
It’s a shame, the Vikings forced everything to Jefferson, who is now out for about six weeks, at the expense of the great Adam Thielen who is now playing very well in Carolina.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thielen now up to 100 yards even at the end of the first half!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Going got tough for CMac. Good news: it's a tight game so he will see use. Bad news: Browns are playing good run defense after that first drive. Is Trent Williams playing? I saw him down at some point in the second quarter.

Warhawk_46

Master
Going got tough for CMac. Good news: it's a tight game so he will see use. Bad news: Browns are playing good run defense after that first drive. Is Trent Williams playing? I saw him down at some point in the second quarter.
As far as I know, Trent Williams is out and it is making a huge difference for the Niners the definite week. Part of the roster is the offensive line and Williams is really the only good lineman. From what I can gather, the playcalling has been suspect as well and a bit too predictable

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I know, Trent Williams is out and it is making a huge difference for the Niners the definite week. Part of the roster is the offensive line and Williams is really the only good lineman. From what I can gather, the playcalling has been suspect as well and a bit too predictable
I know you're on the road and not watching, but Williams came right back into the game.

Can't stand Cleveland but they admittedly have a good defense this season.

woody39

Mentor
Purdy needs to get his act together here!
Yeah if they stop McCaffrey and the running game it limits both him and Deebo Samuel who they use as a Swiss army knife. It's on Purdy maybe to at least make some plays so they stop filling the box to stop McCaffrey and open up the rushing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McCaffrey is out with an oblique injury, whatever that is.