2023 NFL Week 6

Warhawk_46

Master
Newton dressed like the lgbtq people do. He was tall and muscular yet acted feminine. The guy showed his lack of toughness in the
Super Bowl but being afraid to jump on the ball that he fumbled despite it being right in front of him. What a tough guy! So overrated!
What made me especially angry about how Newton was celebrated as a big, strong not-so-great arm was how just prior Tebow was black listed despite being a better all-around qb. The juxtaposition between how media and the league treated the two very similar size and style quarterbacks stands as one of the clearest examples of the caste system.

jphoss

Mentor
Russ is clearly washed, but his overhyped WR group is not doing him any favors. On several occasions last night, Russ escaped the pocket, and no one even bothered to move to his side of the field let alone get open. Mahomes' entire career has been built on Travis Kelce's ability to just "get open" when he escapes the pocket. Some receivers understand the game at a higher level, and pretty much every white guy allowed to catch passes falls into this category.

Jerry Jeudy, whose Wonderlich score was 9, is a great example of a player who looks great running predetermined routes in practice but has no feel for the game. He is trained to run the route that's called and can't be expected to think beyond that. I think even the DWFs recognize the value of having the "safety blanket" token honkey, usually a TE (the Caste Approvedposition) to bail out this new generation of scrambling quotas.
Jason Witten could always “get open” to the confusion of commentators and dwf alike. Being able to notice the slightest lean in body position, changing speeds (they highlighted a dirty rocker step by Kupp last sunday), understanding the holes in the defense all matter more than straight line speed in playing wr and te

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jason Witten could always “get open” to the confusion of commentators and dwf alike. Being able to notice the slightest lean in body position, changing speeds (they highlighted a dirty rocker step by Kupp last sunday), understanding the holes in the defense all matter more than straight line speed in playing wr and te

I 100 percent agree. Even in Basketball most star players use the Euro Step which is a change of speeds and direction along with a lean. It
works like a charm in Football. Any player with a high football iq will learn to use these tools to have him excel into his 30's as everyone is
gonna lose a few steps as they get older. Both Father Time along with wear and tear on the body.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Daniel Jones out tomorrow with a neck injury so Tyrond Taylor gets the start. I'd expect a blowout for the Bills as the Giants are one of the worst (and blackest) teams in the league.

Pre-season hype job QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson stunk 2 weeks ago in his start for the injured perv Watson who can add injury prone to the list of superlatives that accompany his $230 million dollar contract. Don't worry though the uber-racist black GM has another trick up his sleeve - yet another black QB - PJ Walker will get the start tomorrow. They face the 49ers tomorrow at home.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Daniel Jones out tomorrow with a neck injury so Tyrond Taylor gets the start. I'd expect a blowout for the Bills as the Giants are one of the worst (and blackest) teams in the league.

Pre-season hype job QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson stunk 2 weeks ago in his start for the injured perv Watson who can add injury prone to the list of superlatives that accompany his $230 million dollar contract. Don't worry though the uber-racist black GM has another trick up his sleeve - yet another black QB - PJ Walker will get the start tomorrow. They face the 49ers tomorrow at home.
Lol, that black supremest is really scrapping the barrel already. He’s learning the hard way that actually talented black QBs are few and far between. Should be easy wins for the Bills and 49ers over these black messes.

Warhawk_46

Master
I would LOVE to see McCaffrey bust not one but two 40 yard plus rushes tomorrow on the Browns.

Speaking of Witten always being able to get open, the best player at that I believe was Fred Biletnikoff. He was fairly slow but drove cornerbacks and safeties crazy with his juking, darting eyes, and head fakes.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rich Eisen has to be the worst play by play announcer ever.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Titans are supposedly built around the run, but they're yet another team that has a crap o-line year after year. Derrick Henry rarely has a hole to run through and Ryan Tannehill is under constant pressure during pass attempts.

woody39

Mentor
Whilst I don't think it is all his fault by any means he has not been good at all this season, he is in a bad situation but not helping himself. He may need sitting down as his confidence is probably shot.

Give Grier a shot see what we have would be my idea.

I saw some analysis and clips on the offense woes and alot of it is on Jones and the analytics back it up. But like I say he is not a good situation and the quality on the offense is terrible aside from Henry and Gesicki really no one can separate at reciever.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Patriots could badly use Hunter Renfrow, but that's so 2012 for the "new" Patriots.

woody39

Mentor
The Patriots could badly use Hunter Renfrow, but that's so 2012 for the "new" Patriots.
Was only thinking the other day he would be available cheap trade option. Excellent route runner who can also separate. Problem is Patriots have made terrible personnel decision investment with big money for Schuster and Parker what a waste.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Tannehill is injured, saw Malik Willis not Will Levis on the sideline warming up - screw the titans!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kyle Phillips lost a fumble goes back to the bench and look at what the washed up Deanadre Hopkins does:

How often do White players do this to black ones? This is a great video of the caste system and black attitudes towards Whites all encapsulated in 8 seconds. It's why I actively root for failure and embarrassment of black players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Levis was a healthy scratch, may not have even made the trip across the pond. . .

woody39

Mentor
Kyle Phillips lost a fumble goes back to the bench and look at what the washed up Deanadre Hopkins does:

How often do White players do this to black ones? This is a great video of the caste system and black attitudes towards Whites all encapsulated in 8 seconds. It's why I actively root for failure and embarrassment of black players.
What an appalling thing to do by a senior pro who are supposed to lead by example, could you imagine Cooper kupp getting up and walking off, any decent pro would surely try to pick them up and help them through it. For every good character guy like I believe Mahommes is you have these premadonna in for themselves arrogant players. If he thinks he is that good get out there and return a punt!

Perhaps he would of done that to any bugger who dropped it, probably shows why no one wanted him for ages. A bad character by the looks of it to say the least.

Last edited:

icsept

Master

Hopkins has never fumbled…actually he has 12 career fumbles and lost 8.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Malik Willis clearly didn't ace the Wonderlic test; what an idiot, taking multiple sacks and then staying in bounds on a run.

Rocky B

Master
Let’s hope the Niners won’t completely wipe the floor with the Browns.
CMC may not get any second half carries.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I’m curious about the coaching with Kyle Phillips back to return with almost no time left in the half. What’s the point of the fair catch? Let the ball go and you maybe have to take one snap from the one and go to the locker room. That fumble is on the coaches in my opinion.

woody39

Mentor
Let’s hope the Niners won’t completely wipe the floor with the Browns.
CMC may not get any second half carries.

CMac will get hundred yards, especially if you include total scrimmage yards, don't worry!

The best player in the league for me.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McCaffrey shows off his brilliance the entire drive, culminating in the TD!!