2023 College Football Week 4

Notre Dame continuing its tradition of being a snow plow factory. Dominant play by the offensive line and TE Mitchell Evans, and a few clutch throws by Hartman. This may be the team to root for this year. You just don't see teams imposing their will up front in the modern game and Notre Dame is doing it against the 6th ranked team in the country with a 4/5 white OL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame continuing its tradition of being a snow plow factory. Dominant play by the offensive line and TE Mitchell Evans, and a few clutch throws by Hartman. This may be the team to root for this year. You just don't see teams imposing their will up front in the modern game and Notre Dame is doing it against the 6th ranked team in the country with a 4/5 white OL.

Let's hope they can close this game out as it's very close. Good to see the tightend MItchell Evans with 6 catches for 70 yards.

What a huge stop on 4th and 1. Notre Dame Ball.

jacque

Guru
Ricky Pearsall having a good game and overall good year for Florida. Day two pick if you ask me

362 yards and 2 TD through 4 games. Good stats for a sec player.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nope it was Kiser with Bertrand helping to clean it up at the end. 2 great White Lbs

Phall

Master
With this goose egg, Iowa will have scored 85 points through four games, or 21.25 ppg. Brian Ferentz needs the team to average 25 ppg or his contract voids.

But Iowa's defense has a safety and a pick six on the year, so Brian Ferentz' offense is only averaging 19 ppg.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That's the silver lining in a disappointing loss for Notre Dame, McCord looked really good.

Yea for a young QB under the gun with an obnoxious black fetish fan base he certainly quieted some doubters. He had one bad throw on the last drive that could have been picked off but wasn't. I saw at least 3 great throws on the last drive. This loss isn't ideal but it's not of the same magnitude if it were in years past. Hopefully his confidence continues to grow as he led a game winning drive under heavy pressure against a very good Notre Dame team. One of the better games today. Notre Dame will still have some big games down the stretch and aren't out of national title contention.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Man this Colorado nonsense might lead to a race war LOL. Everyone is up in arms about the Oregon coaches pregame speech.

Rocky B

Master
USC/ASU
Rooting for Skat...
Hoping it’s not a blowout and the kid gets some good carries.

TwentyTwo

Master
Arizona St LB Romney fumble recovery

Cameron Skattebo TD RUN! BOOM!

Arkansas Freshman TE Luke Haez toyed with LSU's secondary ...6 rec 116 yards 2 TD's

Rocky B

Master
Arizona St LB Romney fumble recovery

Cameron Skattebo TD RUN! BOOM!

Arkansas Freshman TE Luke Haez toyed with LSU's secondary ...6 rec 116 yards 2 TD's
Skat also lined up as a wildcat qb on 4th down and had a nice punt.
Announcers giving him a little respect.
Good start for ASU....

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
He is only 5'9 but weighs 215 lbs. He is like a mini wrecking ball out there and then he has the wheels to go with it. Alot of
speed for such a short compact player!
He's been really good this year. Today another 100 yard game. 123 yards on only 14 carries. He's now at 404 yards for the season.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Rice WR Luke McCaffrey 6 rec 115 yards in the 1st Half

Western Kentucky WR Easton Messer finished 6 - 96 - TD

Bo Nix showing that sneaky speed for the TD.

Ole Miss Jaxson Dart nice TD Run ...improved passing looking NFLish ; then throws INT

Thanks for all of the post! Good stuff!! Clemson missed 29 yard FG pathetic!
McCaffrey finished with 9 catches for 199 yards and a 7 yard rush. What a monster game and he's shaping up to be a pretty good receiver. Hopefully he can follow his brother and make it in the NFL.

For the opposing team (USF), another good WR performance. Sean Atkins with 8 catches for 73 yards and a score.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey finished with 9 catches for 199 yards and a 7 yard rush. What a monster game and he's shaping up to be a pretty good receiver. Hopefully he can follow his brother and make it in the NFL.

For the opposing team (USF), another good WR performance. Sean Atkins with 8 catches for 73 yards and a score.

Man I need to go watch the hilites. Wow what a game and even more so for college. What an athlete from an athletic family!

ASU is hanging in there. It's halftime and they trail 21 to 13. No bad and ASU is at home. I'm happy to see Drew Pyne at QB. He is
having a tough game but they are still in it against a very good team. Not sure why ASU gave up on Trenton Bourguet. He put up
nice numbers last year in many games. To me he should be the starter.

Cameron Skatteboo has 9 rushes for 46 yards and one touchdown at the half.

Man I need to go watch the hilites. Wow what a game and even more so for college. What an athlete from an athletic family!

ASU is hanging in there. It's halftime and they trail 21 to 13. No bad and ASU is at home. I'm happy to see Drew Pyne at QB. He is
having a tough game but they are still in it against a very good team. Not sure why ASU gave up on Trenton Bourguet. He put up
nice numbers last year in many games. To me he should be the starter.

Cameron Skatteboo has 9 rushes for 46 yards and one touchdown at the half.
Skattebo is also 2/3 passing with 42 yards and a near miss on a TD pass. He's gotten a lot of direct snaps and has had success running from that formation as well, including a 2 pt conversion. Definitely an interesting wrinkle to this offense, drawing Taysom Hill comparisons from the commentators.