2023 College Football Week 4

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bo Nix just runs it in before the half. 35-0

Best game of the day. I can't stand Colorado and seeing them get humiliated is awesome!

UCLA and their defense playing tough. Steele has played ok but can't be a factor without much of a passing game
as they will get too far behind. No worries if UCLA were to bench the freshman qb which I doubt as they have 2 other
magical flick of the wrist qb's who would most likely play next over any of the token cracker qb's who are no wanted anymore.

El Gringo

Mentor
Best game of the day. I can't stand Colorado and seeing them get humiliated is awesome!

UCLA and their defense playing tough. Steele has played ok but can't be a factor without much of a passing game
as they will get too far behind. No worries if UCLA were to bench the freshman qb which I doubt as they have 2 other
magical flick of the wrist qb's who would most likely play next over any of the token cracker qb's who are no wanted anymore.
That really sucks for Steele, but he made a bad choice going there to begin with. I know you and I agree on that. I’m afraid if he doesn’t rush for 1000 yards at least this year he’ll go by the way of Horvath and Nall.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

UCLA’s freshman quota is throwing away the game. Just fumbled away the ball in the red zone. Other than that he’s 7-23 with an into. If there was ever a time for a QB switch, it’s now.

Phall

Master
LB Kain Medrano now has 8 tackles and 2 sacks for UCLA.

But Dante Moore is 7/22 with a pick and a fumbled QB-keeper. Time to put in Schlee (or Garbers I guess).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Boston College getting blown out. Hopefully the cuck head coach doesn't last the season.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Watching the 42-0 blowout of “Coach Prime” and his loathful team. The Ducks wisely took Nix out and have the “5 star” quota backup in. He is awful. Locks in on 1 read and the runs. Every single pass play.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watching the 42-0 blowout of “Coach Prime” and his loathful team. The Ducks wisely took Nix out and have the “5 star” quota backup in. He is awful. Locks in on 1 read and the runs. Every single pass play.

Hopefully the highly touted freshman Austin Novasad beats the quota out next year for the starting job.

The meltdowns on twitter are pretty hilarious from the Colorado hype train and supporters of black america's football team. Lots of Nix hate because he's better than Sanders. Lots of buzz about the Steelers sending a scout to this game as well and of course the DWFs/MBFs want Sanders in Pittsburgh to replace Pickett.

El Gringo

Mentor

I was wondering why the score was stuck at 42! I was hoping the ducks would least drop 50 on them. Hopefully they still shut Colorado out.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Happy to see CU humbled. We’ll see what adjustments Prime has next weekend for USC lol.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I think USC can top the 42 Oregon put up!

Iowa V Penn State tonight!

Rocky B

Master
Cash Jones should get some more than normal play today. Georgia’s backfield is a bit beat up.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ricky Pearsall has 4 catches for 79 yards in the first half for the Florida Gators. Good to see Mertz looking his way early & often!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Defense = A+
Offense = F-
Special Teams tonight = F

Maybe Ferentz Jr. is the biggest issue. Petras was maddingly inconsistent so it was easy to point the finger at him. McNamara actually has a solid established record in the Big Ten and he has looked pretty uninspiring so far this season.