2023-'24 NBA Season

Brad Holmeboy

Red alert for the Red Mamba. After a career season last year in Sacramento, Kevin Huerter was called out in preseason by Mike Brown in what seemed really over the top for this day and age, followed by shooting slump in preseason with his starting spot threatened now a slow start.

El Gringo

Mentor
Luka Garza doesn't "look the part." I credit Minnesota for finding even a few shifts at a time for him last season. He often outscored his nightly minutes total. Of course, the sophisticated scouting analysis from people much smarter than you or I is that Garza no play defense good. Does that even matter in the NBA?

To answer that question, let's check in with the other Luka. Doncic went from 37 to 49 points in the final three minutes of a rather dramatic win.
He has this unreal stop-and-go cadence where he's not really faking out defenders the way you'd think of a pivot spin or crossover dribble. He's able to just pause his body until the defender commits one way, then he slithers in the opposite direction.

Obviously an incredible outcome, but man, if anyone else had heaved that last shot, Coach Phall would have his ass on the pine at the next dead ball.

Holy cow that was awesome!!!! From what it sounds like that madman practices those shots! From this angle you can obviously tell it wasn’t a luck shot. https://x.com/townbrad/status/1718097722991866152?s=20

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gradey Dick responds with 16points off the bench in his first extended playing time(28 mins) of the season. One would think he’s earned a spot in the rotation. Toronto has a shite roster, no reason why your Top 10 pick shouldn’t average 25mpg at the very least!

Also noticed Heat unleashed Jovic and he responded with 8pts and 11 rebounds in 20 minutes!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gradey Dick responds with 16points off the bench in his first extended playing time(28 mins) of the season. One would think he’s earned a spot in the rotation. Toronto has a shite roster, no reason why your Top 10 pick shouldn’t average 25mpg at the very least!

Also noticed Heat unleashed Jovic and he responded with 8pts and 11 rebounds in 20 minutes!

I went out for Halloween last night so I didn't get to post about this. Yes I think both of these teams are reading our comments
here as right after me and you were complaining they finally got a few minutes. First time Jovic played all year. Gradey Dick should
be a starter. He is that good and at 19 will get alot better in the future. He reminds me alot of Tyler Herro.

Regarding Cody Kispert it's a joke that he isn't a starter anymore. He is just as good or better than their starting 5. Regardless I'm
glad he had a good game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It was a great night in the NBA. Here are some of the top performers!

10/30/23

Luka Doncic 35 points, 12 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 steal & 1 block. (Triple Double)

Tyler Herro 35 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal. (2023/24 Season Miami Heat Leading Scorer yet no team wanted him)

Duncan Robinson 15 points, 1 rebounds and 1 assist off the bench.

Nikola Jokic 27 points, 10 rebounds, 11 assists & 2 blocks. (Triple Double)

Christian Braun 9 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal off the bench.

Lauri Markannen 27 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 block.

Walker Kessler 22 points, 13 rebounds and 1 blocked shot.

Josh Giddey 21 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal & 1 block.

Chet Holmgren 14 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals & 4 blocks in only 24 minutes!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The 3rd Year in a row of playing on the NBA G League where he dominates. This league really makes me angry. Every basketball
fan in the world knows the kid can play yet the league just can't allow him to succeed as he breaks too many stereotypes. I'm still
shocked they let him in the NBA Dunk Contest which he dominated. He was so much better than everyone and all of the other guys
where so much taller with longer limbs. His jumping ability is world class and McClung could easily be a High Jumper in the Olympics
with the proper training. When will this crap end? Some team WAKE UP and SIGN the kid to a normal contract.

PRO BASKETBALL: Mac McClung (Gate City) on training camp roster of G League's Osceola Magic

The former Gate City High School star is on the training camp roster of the Osceola Magic that was released on Sunday.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
The 3rd Year in a row of playing on the NBA G League where he dominates. This league really makes me angry. Every basketball
fan in the world knows the kid can play yet the league just can't allow him to succeed as he breaks too many stereotypes. I'm still
shocked they let him in the NBA Dunk Contest which he dominated. He was so much better than everyone and all of the other guys
where so much taller with longer limbs. His jumping ability is world class and McClung could easily be a High Jumper in the Olympics
with the proper training. When will this crap end? Some team WAKE UP and SIGN the kid to a normal contract.

PRO BASKETBALL: Mac McClung (Gate City) on training camp roster of G League's Osceola Magic

The former Gate City High School star is on the training camp roster of the Osceola Magic that was released on Sunday.
I’ve never seen a more talented player get ignored and not given a chance… never.

Even Jimmer Fredette, another player whiteballed from the league, got more of an opportunity.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I’ve never seen a more talented player get ignored and not given a chance… never.

Even Jimmer Fredette, another player whiteballed from the league, got more of an opportunity.
remember Joe Alexander? he was completely White-washed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
remember Joe Alexander? he was completely White-washed.

Yes sir and "Jumping" Joe Alexander had a 40 plus inch vertical. The guy could dunk from the free throw line and did so in college on
video in a few practice dunk sessions. Like I've always said the league DOES NOT WANT....UBER ATHLETIC WHITE GUYS. Even the
former Iowa Hawkeye Joe Wieskamp with his 40 inch plus vertical has been screwed over and is out of the league without playing
much at all. When will people wake up? The same treatment of these elite white athletes goes on in football & other sports too!

Brad Holmeboy

Emphasis on every "fan" knows. But he is a fans' player, not a winning player. Mac if like Harold Miner -- here to entertain.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Emphasis on every "fan" knows. But he is a fans' player, not a winning player. Mac if like Harold Miner -- here to entertain.

Mac McClung led his team to the NBA G League Championship while winning the MVP Trophy. So I guess that's not winning
in whatever clown world you live in!

One last thing. Even Harold Miner had a 4 year career in the NBA. He wasn't screwed over without being given a chance. Do you
know what that's called? Black Privilege. He even played in the playoffs. McClung is night & day more talented but that darn
being born with white skin disease. Crackas must know their role and they must be unathletic along with plodding & slow footed.
Don't forget the constant propaganda that "White Men Can't Jump".

Last edited:

icsept

Master
Not sure about why the McClung hate on this site. Another poster repeatedly called him a wigger. He’s been nothing but a highly productive athletic freak with class and humility.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not sure about why the McClung hate on this site. Another poster repeatedly called him a wigger. He’s been nothing but a highly productive athletic freak with class and humility.

It's only one poster. Yes trolls in the past did it. Who knows if we have more trolls. Time will tell as they can only fool us for so long
and then their true colors always show who they really are.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Nikola Jokic ties LeBron James and Jason Kidd with 107th triple-double!​

espn.com

Just look at how few games and years it took the REAL NBA MVP to get his triple doubles. Greatness at a Bird Level & quite
possibly some day he will be considered even better than Larry Legend!

Warhawk_46

Master
Yeah that makes me mad. Nothing about him seems that way to me.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We are told Mac McClung is too short which is just another lie. Look at countless players the same height who start on teams.

Same height or shorter: Damian Lillard, Ja Morant, Donovan Mitchell, Kyrie Irving, Darius Garland, Jalen Brunson, Scoot Henderson, Collin Sexton... and MANY MORE!! Mac McClung isn't in the league due to ANTI WHITE RACISM!

the NBA is zionist owned, zionists despise gentiles that can wake up the goyim to their lies and propaganda. Mac MCclung would shatter all stereotypes and they won't allow that can of worms to be opened.

El Gringo

Mentor
Why does Donte D always go to teams that are loaded at the guard position?? He got 15 minutes last night for the Knicks. What a waste of talent.

Mac McClung led his team to the NBA G League Championship while winning the MVP Trophy. So I guess that's not winning
in whatever clown world you live in!
The G League is a place where careers go to die. For each season played, the chances to move up shrink exponentially. Even productive black players have a hard time moving up, so the chances for an athletic white guard are near 0.

As some here have said, Mac needs to go overseas and show what he can do. He will either have a nice career there or get another shot to play in the NBA. Many of the G League's top scorers from last season are now playing in Europe or China, Mac needs to make the same move. He would be an instant star.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's great to see the Suns join the teams with 2 white starters. I didn't think they would keep Grayson Allen in the starting lineup but
they have so far. He had a 19 point game a couple of days ago. Anxious to see how he does tonight. Jusaf Nurkic has been a rebounding
machine while putting up double digits scoring. They have Drew Eubanks off the bench along with the asian Watanabee. Its' good to
see the Suns making a drastic improvement over what they have been for a long time. Hope they have a nice season and that all of our
guys shine for the Suns!