2023-'24 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Tyler Herro who no team wanted for some odd reason. He scored 22 points in 24 minutes last night in his first
game back for the Miami Heat. Yeah the media and teams are right. The kid has no talent what so ever!

El Gringo

Mentor
McClung only got to play the last 6 minutes in garbage time. He made the only shot he attempted which was a 3 point play.

Mac McClung 3 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound and 1 blocked shot in 6 minutes! Even in the NBA in limited minutes the kid plays
at a speed that few players if any can hang with. Watch his speed verse the opposing players. It's incredible but they want to hide him.
I’m not even surprised anymore! I just feel bad for Mac who has worked his ass off and deserves to be at the very least the first guard off the bench for a nba team. Thanks for the updates as always WL!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well in Preseason Game Number 2 the horrible treatment of Mac McClung continues.

Out of 18 players on the preseason roster McClung played the fewest minutes tonight!
The Magic only played him 4 minutes tonight!

Mac McClung 2 points 1 rebound and 1 steal.

Brad Holmeboy

McClung only got to play the last 6 minutes in garbage time. He made the only shot he attempted which was a 3 point play.

Mac McClung 3 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound and 1 blocked shot in 6 minutes! Even in the NBA in limited minutes the kid plays
at a speed that few players if any can hang with. Watch his speed verse the opposing players. It's incredible but they want to hide him.
Pace, not speed, in basketball. Mac is an undersized volume shooting guard who doesn't fit in modern game, regardless of race.

icsept

Master
Pace, not speed, in basketball. Mac is an undersized volume shooting guard who doesn't fit in modern game, regardless of race.
He’s been extremely successful in the G League. We will never know if his game fits the NBA, because they won’t give him an opportunity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

You have made some great posts about football but this one is way off the mark. Mac McClung is similar to a Derrick Rose, Damian Lillard
and countless other point guards & shooting guards. I could give you at least 5 or 10 all stars off the top of my head. McClung could
easily score 20 points a night effortlessly while also being a great passer, rebounder and defender. No guy wants him guarding him as
he gets so many steals and blocks. Your blind to see any different. McClung is the average height for an nba point guard but he can play off guard too regardless of his height. He is more athletic than any player in the league as far as speed, coordination and vertical.

Average Nba Player Height by Position​

1. average point guard height: 5’11” To 6’3”​

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Tyler Herro who no team wanted for some odd reason. He scored 22 points in 24 minutes last night in his first
game back for the Miami Heat. Yeah the media and teams are right. The kid has no talent what so ever!

In the next game Tyler Herro score 32 points in 33 minutes. Yeah you can clearly see why no team wants him. That damn white skin!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

maxres.jpg

Mac McClung Drops Near TRIPLE-DOUBLE - 20 PTS, 9 REB & 9 AST | April 9, 2023 NBA

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Most of the us basketball fans were bummed how last year seasons awards went. From Nikola Jokic not
winning the NBA MVP(He got robbed) to Luka Doncic losing the NBA Scoring Title over the last few
weeks of the season.

I was thinking though today something we never touched on last season. Luka Doncic was the first white
player to score over 30 points per game for a whole season since Rick Barry and Pistol Pete. It's been decades!
When I say decades it's been 40 to 50 years so this is quite epic!

So a Big Salute to Luka Magic!

Season Ending Averages:
Luka Doncic 32.4 points, 8.6 rebounds and 8 assists.

Then add in the Denver Nuggets winning the NBA Championship with Jokic winning the NBA Finals MVP!

El Gringo

Mentor
I o

If 6’2 high volume shooting guards don’t fit in the modern game then how is it Jalen Brunson just signed a 26 million a year contract?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
We’ll never know because he’s still serving his racial apprenticeship.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I o

If 6’2 high volume shooting guards don’t fit in the modern game then how is it Jalen Brunson just signed a 26 million a year contract?
“high volume” scorers typically shoot a low percentage but take a high number of shots (Allen Iverson is perhaps the iconic example), so i don’t think it’s an accurate representation of McClung’s game. he has developed an extremely accurate 3-point shot, and at the rim game abilities are also exceptional. his midrange game isn’t elite, but he has an above-average teardrop pull-up in the lane.

honestly, i was wrong about Mac. i didn’t think he had what it takes to play in the Association, but he certainly does. well, he has everything except an honest opportunity to show the world. the cat can ball.

El Gringo

Mentor
“high volume” scorers typically shoot a low percentage but take a high number of shots (Allen Iverson is perhaps the iconic example), so i don’t think it’s an accurate representation of McClung’s game. he has developed an extremely accurate 3-point shot, and at the rim game abilities are also exceptional. his midrange game isn’t elite, but he has an above-average teardrop pull-up in the lane.

honestly, i was wrong about Mac. i didn’t think he had what it takes to play in the Association, but he certainly does. well, he has everything except an honest opportunity to show the world. the cat can ball.

I agree 100% was just trying to point out the flaw in Brads argument. Mac has worked his butt off and is a completely different player than he was in college. The evidence for that argument is that in his only real meaningful minutes in in a nba regulation game he nearly had a triple double.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If mac can’t find a starting spot on an nba roster after dominating in the g league and winning the slam dunk competition- then the g league has no meaning at all (or there is something more in play). Simple as that.

I assume there have been other guys that have moved up from the g league so it would seem anti-white discrimination is a likely culprit. It’s not the only possible explanation but it’s certainly plausible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If mac can’t find a starting spot on an nba roster after dominating in the g league and winning the slam dunk competition- then the g league has no meaning at all (or there is something more in play). Simple as that.

I assume there have been other guys that have moved up from the g league so it would seem anti-white discrimination is a likely culprit. It’s not the only possible explanation but it’s certainly plausible.

I'm glad you commented as in preseason game 3 tonight they didn't even play Mac McClung any minutes and he was healthy. Nothing
to see here move right along. Ignore the huge elephant in the room and exit to the left of the stage.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think if all were equal but Mac were from Eastern Europe he’d probably see more time.

There are terrific European players (many of whom stil play in Europe) but having a home grown white player from Virginia playing the style that mac does challenges the narrative much more. In any event the tv ratings indicate the nba is massively watched in the black community and not nearly as much in white so I’m guessing that also influences things a bit.

If not for long term tv contracts I’d bet the nba would be in pretty poor condition

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's quite comical to think about. Mac McClung broke Allen Iversons Virginia State High School Scoring Record. Then he played
well in college only to go undrafted. Two hard years of proving himself to be the Class of the NBA G League along with winning
the NBA Dunk Contest by a landslide yet we are told he can't compete in the NBA. They won't play him because they now he
can be great and this is just COMPLETE BULLSH** . No other way to put it!

See Andy Isabella in the NFL for the same treatment of being screwed over for being too fast for a white guy and embarassing the brothers!

They let our guys age like a fine wine hoping to never play them or to let them get old and slow before they do. Most casual fans will forget
about these guys in basketball and fooball. That is why at least this website documents the unfair crap they go through before being cut
the majority of the time for being white! This is the 3rd year of McClung wasting away the best years of his life since he graduated from college!

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It's quite comical to think about. Mac McClung broke Allen Iversons Virginia State High School Scoring Record. Then he played
well in college only to go undrafted. Two hard years of proving himself to be the Class of the NBA G League along with winning
the NBA Dunk Contest by a landslide yet we are told he can't compete in the NBA. They won't play him because they now he
can be great and this is just COMPLETE BULLSH** . No other way to put it!

See Andy Isabella in the NFL for the same treatment of being screwed over for being too fast for a white guy and embarassing the brothers!

They let our guys age like a fine wine hoping to never play them or to let them get old and slow before they do. Most casual fans will forget
about these guys in basketball and fooball. That is why at least this website documents the unfair crap they go through before being cut
the majority of the time for being white! This is the 3rd year of McClung wasting away the best years of his life.
100% right!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I really hope the NBA does go back to the East vs West All Star Game Format they did for almost 70 years until the last 6 years. The
new format is so stupid. Just let the players that deserve to be there represent their conferences the way it used to be!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The league is a joke with the way it treats this guy that would be instantly one of the most popular players in the nba. What a way to
say thank you to the current nba slam dunk champion.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just like the nfl, the nba has a pattern of the fastest & most athletic white guys being hidden and run out of the league. Slow white
guys are ok but the guys that jump out of the gym have to go. We just can't have the public wake up to the lies of the stereotypes.