2016 Training Camp and Pre-Season

RTTAS

Guru
Kroy Biermann has signed a one-year deal with Buffalo, should get a lot of playing time seeing as they've lost three OLBs to injury this season already.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Underrated DT Sean Lissemore out for the year

Chargers placed NT Sean Lissemore on injured reserve.

Lissemore got hurt early in camp and didn't play in San Diego's exhibition opener. He was replaced in the offseason by ex-Seahawk Brandon Mebane and was ticketed for a reserve role. Lissemore's loss is a blow to the Chargers' depth.

Hopefully this is good news for Sunseri:

Patriots S Brock Vereen announced his retirement from football.

By all accounts, Vereen was having a "good camp" in Foxboro. The reasoning for his retirement is unclear. A 2014 fourth-round pick of the Bears, Vereen wound up appearing in 19 career games. He was a safety/corner hybrid.

The terrible Toucan has a dead arm and even after the toucan's terrible 2015 campagin weenie world does it's best to disparage his competition Blaine Gabbert

Colin Kaepernick - QB - 49ers
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Colin Kaepernick is dealing with a "dead arm."

Kap missed the 49ers' preseason opener and is questionable at best for the team's second exhibition game. Schefter reports the 49ers are hopeful Kaepernick will get his "strength back soon." Even for as poorly as Blaine Gabbert played on Sunday night, he remains the heavy favorite to open 2016 as San Francisco's starting quarterback. Kap needs to get healthy to have any shot.

The 49ers other black quarterback tore his ACL so hopefully Driskel will be getting more reps.

RTTAS

Guru
Gabbert threw for a 95 passer rating, no turnovers, and had a nice run to move the chains - wouldn't call that too poor at all, considering the Gremlin could only manage a passer rating of 39.1 (yet is mostly getting positive press out of it?). Lewis tearing his acl and probably getting cut definitely helps out Driskel's chances at game time, and hopefully get another white QB on the roster.

Also, Denver DE Walker tore his ACL, meaning my fellow Australian Adam Gotsis is a good shot at starting, giving them a pair of very talented white DEs - no doubt they won't get any press due to the Von "Two Good Career Games" Miller Hype Machine, but still hopefully they perform very well and get those sacks and run stuffs ticking up.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Rams just signed Caputo.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Titans trade away a 2nd round pick from the 2015 draft to the Eagles. Sounds like a bust in the making. Looks like the Eagles are assembling crappy WRs from the 2015 class on there roster.

Eagles acquired WR Dorial Green-Beckham from the Titans in exchange for G/T Dennis Kelly.
Green-Beckham had clearly fallen out of favor with the Titans' coaching staff, but it is still stunning they decided to trade a 2015 second-round pick for an at best swing lineman. Despite his struggles, Green-Beckham probably has the most natural talent of any receiver on the Eagles' roster and should push for a role behind Jordan Matthews. That said, he struggled to earn snaps in a similarly lackluster receiver corps in Tennessee. While this trade certainly breathes life in DGB's fantasy outlook, he is still nothing more than a flier at this point. Fellow disappointment Nelson Agholor could be on his way out of the starting lineup

wile

Master
I had to watch Mizzou football while Green played there, I didn't think he could run any real routes, simply go deep, jump and hope the ball is close. I didn't see him as high draft pick, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could grow into his long body and become a receiver, but now I doubt it.

Heretic

Master
Also, Denver DE Walker tore his ACL, meaning my fellow Australian Adam Gotsis is a good shot at starting, giving them a pair of very talented white DEs - no doubt they won't get any press due to the Von "Two Good Career Games" Miller Hype Machine, but still hopefully they perform very well and get those sacks and run stuffs ticking up.
I read that Crick will now start in his place with Gotsis being his immediate backup.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Green-Beckham had to have really been a lazy and dumb pos to be traded early in his second training camp for pretty much nothing after being such a hyped draft pick last year ("the second coming of Calvin Johnson!!"). And now he's trying to beat out another bust in Philly, Nelson Agholor, the Eagles' first round draft pick last year ("he's NFL ready!").

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Colts may sign Hartline. Pretty disgusting that he's been out of the league for months as he's still in his prime years.

Looks like Gerhart isn't even worthy of being some team's backup. Same with Riley Cooper, but it was obvious that was coming after the Eagles released him because of his earlier "crime against humanity." Never forgive, never forget.

Brian Hartline, WR: Colts coach Chuck Pagano said the team is considering signing a veteran free agent receiver. The Colts waived Josh Boyce on Tuesday. Boyce had been getting reps as the No. 4 wideout behind T.Y. Hilton, Donte Moncrief and Phillip Dorsett. Someone like Brian Hartline would provide a steady veteran presence as a No. 4. Roddy White is also available.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hartline to the Colts would be a steal for Indy and Andrew Luck .

Upside

Mentor
Hartline to the Colts would be a steal for Indy and Andrew Luck .

It'd be pretty cool to see Luck/Hartline combo. I'd hate to see him sign with a team that won't use him or limit his touches. If he was to sign with Indy, he'd likely get the Griff Whalen role; 15-20 catches tops. That's nothing!! I'd like to see him land someplace where he'll be a sure #2 or #3 WR, and get about 50 or so catches... Atlanta, Baltimore and Detroit come to mind. Titans and Chargers could use help too.

Could we possibly see an all-white d-line?? Wolfe - Gotsis - Crick

Rams just signed Caputo.

Looking at the projected depth chart, if there is any team he could stick, it's with the Rams.

Looks like Gerhart isn't even worthy of being some team's backup. Same with Riley Cooper, but it was obvious that was coming after the Eagles released him because of his earlier "crime against humanity." Never forgive, never forget.
Man I didn't realize Riley Cooper averaged over 15.5 yards per catch last season. His skills are obvious no matter how much they try to ignore it. I just don't think there is a team out there that will take on the scrutiny that will be sure to follow...

Worst case scenario for Gerhart is that someone brings him in and throws him at fullback, but I think he'll be signed at some point...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Instead of Hartline the colts sign some no name afflete wit dat native African last name

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hartline is getting screwed. First SD picked James Jones over him now Colts pick a no name afflete..

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hartline is getting screwed. First SD picked James Jones over him now Colts pick a no name afflete..
Well you know, Hartline is just a slow honkey, while the afflete is brimming with UPSIDE. If he can just realize his untapped talent, he can be Jerry Rice. Every black has this magical ability if they can just embrace it.:afro:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw that the gremlin is divorcing his mudshark wife. That clean cut media image that was constructed for him is crumbling more and more as he gets exposed.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Well you know, Hartline is just a slow honkey, while the afflete is brimming with UPSIDE. If he can just realize his untapped talent, he can be Jerry Rice. Every black has this magical ability if they can just embrace it.:afro:

Yep what a diseased mindset.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just saw that the gremlin is divorcing his mudshark wife. That clean cut media image that was constructed for him is crumbling more and more as he gets exposed.

Already got another mudshark(Estonian). What's everyone's over/under on amount of games the Gremlin plays this year? I say no more than 8.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

She probably found out the gremlin was "making it rain" in the stripclub and cheating on her. I am fairly sure of that. Just like the situation with the mudshark rapper Iggy Azalea. Her black husband cheated on her numerous times. Now she is dating some Arab mystery meat rapper called French Montana. What a joke!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
She probably found out the gremlin was "making it rain" in the stripclub and cheating on her. I am fairly sure of that. Just like the situation with the mudshark rapper Iggy Azalea. Her black husband cheated on her numerous times. Now she is dating some Arab mystery meat rapper called French Montana. What a joke!

Iggy is a nasty white bitch. Australian wiggress putting herself off as a rapper. Pathetic waste of breath and waste of white genetics now she's dating an ugly Moroccan Muslim. Lol

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sorry if I'm getting off topic with my rants regarding low life mudsharks..

Media is still silent regarding Joe Callahans performance but non stop praise for mulatto Dak..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Already got another mudshark(Estonian). What's everyone's over/under on amount of games the Gremlin plays this year? I say no more than 8.

Yea and in the article one of his retard afflete teammates is talking about how he is a family man - NFL is full of morons. A family man doesn't get a divorce (gremlin was billed as some holier than thou black Jesus when he was coming out - a model negro when in fact he is a fake just like 90% of the affletes who praise God and live like scum)

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yea and in the article one of his retard afflete teammates is talking about how he is a family man - NFL is full of morons. A family man doesn't get a divorce (gremlin was billed as some holier than thou black Jesus when he was coming out - a model negro when in fact he is a fake just like 90% of the affletes who praise God and live like scum)

And he was supposedly messing with another mudshark,, Meredith Barber. Looks like the retarded gremlin only likes white women!