2016 NFL Week 2

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
It does kill me that he is making sCam look better.

Eh to me it's no big deal. San Frans defense is a fraction of what they were a few years ago so it's not surprising that they were torn up by Scam and company. Truth is most of these coal black defenses are down right pathetic! Media is going to hype up Scam no matter what his stat line is!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hope Danny's ok, pretty much only reason to pay attention to the Chargers besides Rivers.

Even with Woodhead out, and Keenan Allen lost for the season last week, Philip Rivers has 3 TD passes in the first half. Seems like he overcomes lots of injuries to his receivers every year, he's an all-time great.

Hopefully Bosa will be an instant impact player when he starts playing. He's sidelined by a hamstring pull but should play soon. They also have Hunter Henry and had a White friendly draft this year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Colts are wasting the best years of Lucks career!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Siemian looks sharp today. So far :
9/13 145 yards.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Even with Woodhead out, and Keenan Allen lost for the season last week, Philip Rivers has 3 TD passes in the first half. Seems like he overcomes lots of injuries to his receivers every year, he's an all-time great.

Hopefully Bosa will be an instant impact player when he starts playing. He's sidelined by a hamstring pull but should play soon. They also have Hunter Henry and had a White friendly draft this year.

Rivers is in the top tier of NFL QBs along with Rodgers, Brady, Brees, and Roethlisberger! Luck and Eli honorable mention.

Bmore Dan

Guru
All these "analysts" talk about is AAQBs. What about Garoppolo's great day?

On the stream I was watching they mentioned his 3 to passes a lot and I was watching ravens browns game

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Drew Brees passed Marino for 3rd all time in career passing yards, quite the accomplishment! Media chooses to praise AAQBs instead...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Colts already down 3 affletic Dbs now another down with apparent knee injury after picking Siemian. It's too bad NFL limits itself to only allowing 13% of the population to play DB!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The demonic super-wigger Carson Palmer, the most evil White man in America, with 3 first half TD passes.

Upside

Mentor
The patriot offense completely stalled when Brissett came into the game, yet, he's the talk of the league... There is no way Belichick goes into week 3 with this loser...

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
On the stream I was watching they mentioned his 3 to passes a lot and I was watching ravens browns game

I guess the coverage is different. I watched the Cowboys - Redskins game and the after game coverage and they barely mentioned it. On Fox.

Upside

Mentor
Dunce, Clive Walford, who the Raiders have been trying to hand the starting TE job, just dropped a wide open pass right in his hands, that would have put them in field goal range...

I knew this would happen. Gabbert has one bad game and immediately the (((media))) call for him to be replaced by Krappernick (who was benched for showing time and again that he lacked the tools to be an NFL-caliber quarterback).

When was the last time a black QB faced calls to be benched after one bad game? Never.

Rick94

What is more intriguing is Jimmy G torching Miami by throwing to Edelman, Amendola and Hogan for the first three drives. The next drive, he starts throwing to James White, Bennett, and the likes, and the offense stalls. The next drive, Cannon does what he always does and forces Jimmy out of the pocket. We all know what's next. It's really weird. It stinks. I think there's some kind of script behind this. Call it paranoia, but I don't think the league would allow a white team pummelling a black one so blatantly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Garrapolo is out for the next two weeks it sounds like. Way to go Bellichek!

Drinking game: If Belichick decides to go with Brissett, and the quotablack manages to have a semi-decent game next week, take a shot for every DWF/SJW who calls for Brissett to replace Brady as the starter. Take an extra shot for every mention of "upside."

Upside

Mentor
I knew this would happen. Gabbert has one bad game and immediately the (((media))) call for him to be replaced by Krappernick (who was benched for showing time and again that he lacked the tools to be an NFL-caliber quarterback).

When was the last time a black QB faced calls to be benched after one bad game? Never.

Gabbert hasn't been great, but he hasn't been terrible either.. I don't see them turning to Krap just yet.. Gabbert is the least of the problems on that 49er team...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The demonic super-wigger Carson Palmer, the most evil White man in America, with 3 first half TD passes.
This made me laugh out loud.

He's helping to beat Crab Legs so maybe we can give Carson a pass this week.....

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rookie Austin Hooper with a 44 yard catch for the Falcons.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jameis Rapeist with a pick 6. He's being exposed against a good defense.

Also Adam Humphries is their leading receiver with 5 catches for 60 yards.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How about Dennis Pitta? 9 catches for 102 yards! He's overcome two years of serious injuries to make it back, good on him.

Upside

Mentor
Winston on the ass end of a laugher...

We were told all week that he had "matured" and "turned the corner" and "primed to take his game to the next level.."

This week the narrative will will be "he's still young" and "this is a learning experience"..