2016 NFL Week 2

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kirk Cousins hasn't looked good. The Cowboys game ended with him not even able to throw the ball into the endzone fora possible Hail Mary.

He doesn't look anything like he did at the end of last season.

Really disappointed in his performance so far.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good day for athletic white TEs! Olsen, McDonald, Pitta!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Really happy to see Dennis Pitta be the instrumental receiver for Baltimore's comeback win. 9 catches for 102 yards! After having some debilitating injuries over the years, it's great to see him back healthy and kicking ass.

L

Lew

Wow Garoppolo could be out for a while. I wonder who the Pats will bring in

Tannehill17

Mentor

Jacoby Brissett of course. Even Belichick has to have his own black Supaman black quarterback.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
This Colts defense is pathetic.. Somehow Erik Walden is still a starter for them! What a joke.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sean Lee and Will Compton both racked up 10 tackles. Trent Murphy and Kerrigan did well pressuring the QB.

On the other side, Cole Beasley did well hauling in 75 yards.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Really disappointed in his performance so far.

So am I. He threw a very bad pick into the endzone, overthrew receivers and threw the ball out of the endzone on a Hail Mary, depriving the receivers of any chance of catching the ball.

I hope his subpar play is only a temporary thing.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

I don't know. Maybe a trade.

The Patriots passed on Connor Cook to draft an AAQB in the draft.

Kaptain

Master
Shamelessly upon Gabbert's first loss of the season, the NFL redzone is talking about a quarterback change - ie time to get BLM poster boy the Toucan in the game.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Another backhanded slight against a white player. Black analyst on Fox mentions "He's not that fast" while talking about Olsen's excellent day.

The anti-whites often include something negative about white players when talking about something good they did.

Olsen is fast. The racist black analyst was lying. He was perpetuating an anti-white, racist stereotype, that all white people are slow. None of the other analysts on the panel corrected him, so they went right along with the anti-white program.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Another backhanded slight against a white player. Black analyst on Fox mentions "He's not that fast" while talking about Olsen's excellent day.

The anti-whites often include something negative about white players when talking about something good they did.

Olsen is fast. The racist black analyst was lying. He was perpetuating an anti-white, racist stereotype, that all white people are slow. None of the other analysts on the panel corrected him, so they went right along with the anti-white program.

The two most explosive plays in that game were made by 6'5 250 lb white men! Bulked up playing TE because big athletic white WRs are taboo in 68% negro league . It must kill the analyst that bruthas weren't the ones with the big plays!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
All these "analysts" talk about is AAQBs. What about Garoppolo's great day?

PHillisFan

Master
The two most explosive plays in that game were made by 6'5 250 lb white men! Bulked up playing TE because big athletic white WRs are taboo in 68% negro league . It must kill the analyst that bruthas weren't the ones with the big plays!

It does kill me that he is making sCam look better.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Woodhead carted off with what may be a serious leg injury

Upside

Mentor
Woodhead got carted off the field. Couldn't even put weight on the leg....... Been bad news all day since Garoppolo went down...

Bmore Dan

Guru
Really happy to see Dennis Pitta be the instrumental receiver for Baltimore's comeback win. 9 catches for 102 yards! After having some debilitating injuries over the years, it's great to see him back healthy and kicking ass.

He just comes in there and makes it look easy. Him and Flacco have a great chemistry

Upside

Mentor
He wasn't hit in the knee area. Could be a hamstring pull, and out a few weeks, but that's best case scenario

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to say but it looked more like it happened to his foot or ankle. He couldn't put any weight on his right leg.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hope Danny's ok, pretty much only reason to pay attention to the Chargers besides Rivers.