2016 NFL Week 2

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am sure that Tannehill is done in Miami after this year. Miami will get a black quarterback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Dallas Washington game and it's agonizing because I keep thinking that should be Johnny Manziel out there playing behind the best offensive line in the NFL. Just imagine what he could have done with that team. The monster statistics, the excitement,all the winning , and playing on such a storied franchise. Manziel could have been a superstar on the level of Michael Jordan. What a waste

Manziel's issues are his own fault though. Its frustrating but it is hard to feel bad for what he did to himself.

L

Lew

I am sure that Tannehill is done in Miami after this year. Miami will get a black quarterback.
Yeah you're probably right . It's pretty sad because he was on pace to be a top 5 qb. He just keeps getting stuck behind black o-lines. At least he got paid though

A little late on this but the Bill's Greg Salas had 4 receptions for 89 yards and a touchdown. Looks white to me, maybe has a small amount of Poly in him as he did play for Hawaii. But I'm pretty sure he gets the caste treatment as he's been a journeyman player his whole career struggling to latch on to a team.

PHillisFan

Master
49ers coal black defense not as good as they looked vs Rams. They made it easy for sCam all day. Not 1 sack or pressure!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Tannehill to Cameron for the TD. Miami playing their way back after NE has mostly stalled out with the black quarterback.

The game in my market, NO vs NYG is a real snooze fest. Well as I type Fleener finally with a big catch. Was playing like crap.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Dallas Washington game and it's agonizing because I keep thinking that should be Johnny Manziel out there playing behind the best offensive line in the NFL. Just imagine what he could have done with that team. The monster statistics, the excitement,all the winning , and playing on such a storied franchise. Manziel could have been a superstar on the level of Michael Jordan. What a waste

I completely agree. Manziel could still turn his life around but at this point it seems unlikely.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Vaunted cornerback Josh Norman getting torched by Dallas.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Other than the interception, Tannehill has had a big day. Almost "monsterous" . It was the Miami defense in the 1st half that couldn't stop anything that put the game out of reach. Ryan has admirably led them back on the road.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Other than the interception, Tannehill has had a big day. Almost "monsterous" . It was the Miami defense in the 1st half that couldn't stop anything that put the game out of reach. Ryan has admirably led them back on the road.

Precisely! Try telling that to our resident Miami DWF's. Never mind the fact that our sh*tty secondary left Amendola and Edelman WIDE OPEN the entire first quarter. Never mind the fact that Jay Ajayi is a bonafide scrub! It's somehow all Tannehill's fault.

L

Lew

After being up 24-0 with Jimmy G in the game the Pats are now only winning by 1 touchdown under the black quarterback. Jimmy is out with a shoulder injury. There were so many decent quarterbacks in the draft and on the FA market that Bellichick could have brought in as a 3rd stringer but he chooses to draft a generic black quarterback in the 3rd round . What the hell was he thinking?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Ryan Tannehill is a franchise quarterback. Whatever problems the Dolphins have, Tannehill isn't one of them.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Tannehill driving for the tie! Scrambling for 1st downs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Browns blew it. Terrible playcalling in the 2nd half. McCown should of been held out due to injury.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Kirk Cousins hasn't looked good. The Cowboys game ended with him not even able to throw the ball into the endzone for a possible Hail Mary.

He doesn't look anything like he did at the end of last season.