2016 College Football Week 3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Casey Toohill with a nice sack there. I hope USC puts Darnold in after this game.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Yea I guess accuracy and pocket awareness aren't as important. Every time I flip to msu vs nd the black quarterback for nd misses a wide open receiver.

Yes, Notre Dame has an AAQB. Apparently White men aren't good enough for ND.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am watching the UGA-Mizzou game. Two good young qbs on display in Jacob Eason and Drew Lock.

Looking forward to see Beuchele and Davis Webb a little later!

Heretic

Master
Northwestern WR Austin Carr with a nice game tonight against Duke, 6REC 135YDS 1 TD. Northwest up 24-7 late in the 4th.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chad Kelly was much better in defeat than Kizer. It will be interesting to see how the media spins it.

TwentyTwo

Master
McCaffrey finished with 260 All purpose yards...165 rusing on 30 carries & TD...& 73 receiving & TD....Should have been another TD; he was wide open on a long play; but QB over threw him

Army's RB Andy Davidson 17 carries for 106 yards & TD

Trent Taylor(La.Tech) had 7 receptions for 166 yards & 2 TD's
Ryan Switzer... 5 receptions for 101 yards & TD
Cody Thompson 4 - 102 - TD

Justin Watson (Penn) 8 - 133 -2 TD's...2 carries for 15 yards
Jake Weineke... 9 - 114 - 3 TD's

QB Mason Rudolph passed for a staggering 540 yards & 2 TD's

Chad Hansen already 5 receptions for 98 yards in 2nd qtr!

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Former QB Rubenzer showing off his range with a pick! Looks like he's getting start at safety tonight. And now a Webb to Hansen TD!! Announcer can't believe Hansen had zero offers outta HS. White privilege I suppose!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That was a perfectly thrown ball by Davis Webb. He looks like a keeper and future pro.

TwentyTwo

Master
Chad Hansen channelling his inner Jordy Nelson with the tremendous leaping catch keeping one tip of his foot in bounds....Now 10 catches for 181 yards & TD..Still 12 min left in the game!

TwentyTwo

Master
Chad Hansen on the reverse & 2 pt. conversion....And then announcers say "turns on the turbos"

Yeah Leonardfan....no way they are allowed to say the "real reason" in Cultural Marxist Amerika...they'd lose their jobs! WHY he ONLY got ONE OFFER from Idaho State......Walk-on...torching 5 star recruits...."Under the Radar".....Had to send Tapes to schools...this is the path for today's white athletes...because your skin condition will be a knock against you...& at football camps get in the back of the line

Jordy was a walk-on too...hmmm...that's strange

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cal pulls out the win and is rescued from another stupid afflete losing the ball at the goal line voluntarily. Davis Webb's stock rising for the 2017 draft, Hansen continues to dominate.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jordan Westerkamp with 2 TD catches in the first half against Oregon.
I see that in this game, Oregon QB Dakota Prukop rushed for 97 yards. Overall it wasn't his best game, as his passing numbers were a bit down. However, on the season so far he's been stellar. 748 passing yards with a 66.7% completion percentage with 6 touchdowns and 0 interceptions. He also has 152 yards rushing and a score.

It's good to see a White dual threat quarterback at a major program who's allowed to run the ball a great deal!

L

Lew

Did you guys see the running black for Cal who dropped the ball on the 1 yard line, negating the touchdown run? This has happened quite often and it's always a black player guilty of this criminal stupidity.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/09/18/video-cals-vic-enwere-drops-ball-before-crossing-goal-line/
An OU running back did the same thing yesterday .
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...ls-voluntarily-before-crossing-the-goal-line/

I can't believe this is even an issue.

Heretic

Master
Cal WR, Chad Hansen, finished with 12 REC, 196 YDS, 2 TD

sprintstar

Mentor
I think it is a form of showboating..like saying "hey I am cool, this was no problem" these buffoons are always trying to look cool instead of playing the game with class, dignity and intelligence.

Cheers.