2016 College Football Week 3

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Chase Morlock TD catch....North Dakota State going for 2...down 21-20 to #13 Iowa...late 4th qtr...

Iowa LB Josey Jewell is a terror on defense

Georgia State RB Kyler Neal showed some burst w his 9 yd TD run

Jewell is a Sideline to sideline player for sure! The announcer sorta hinted at his athleticism but said his best attribute is his ability to read plays..

Deluca and Stumpf have been lights out for the Bison as well!

Last edited:

Heretic

Master
Awesome backup QB Nathan Stanley, true Freshman from Wisconsin comes in and completes a beautiful 1st pass to TE Kittle! Kittle over 100 yards on the day!
No doubt. He earned rave reviews during Fall camp. For years, the main "missing link" for Iowa has been the play of their QB. Now with Beathard and Stanley the next three years after this year, the future looks bright for the Hawkeyes (even though they just lost to a very good, very White-friendly, NDSU team).

PHillisFan

Master
DWF's already hyping up Watson and Kizer as the next great black quarterbacks. Jackson will be in the mix.

Heretic

Master
Jewell is a Sideline to sideline player for sure! The announcer sorta hinted at his athleticism but said his best attribute is his ability to read plays..

Deluca and Stumpf have been lights out for the Bison as well!
Yep, but DeLuca, at 6'3" 245lbs, from Omaha, NE, obviously wasn't "good" enough (read: black enough) for the Nebraska Cornhuskers to offer him a scholarship.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Bimbo Fisher and his Crimonles are getting whooped 63-10 with 11 minutes left in the game. hahaha

Heretic

Master
BSPN, of course, shelling the BIG1o, saying some team will need to "win out" to be in the NC game. When 5 or 6 SEC teams lost in week one, of course that doesn't matter. One of those teams could still have two losses and still be eligible for the NC in their biased minds.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Yep, but DeLuca, at 6'3" 245lbs, from Omaha, NE, he obviously wasn't "good" enough (read: black enough) for the Nebraska Cornhuskers to offer him a scholarship.

He's better off at NDSU anyways winning FCS championships and actually given every chance to develop rather than waste on Nebraska's bench. Solid looking pro prospect!

Nebraska needs to get back to basics and recruit their home state! No excuse for neglecting white in state talent. Looking forward to seeing them next year once Armstrong is gone.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just play the run and spy jackson - make him throw the ball - it's not that hard.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Affirmative action QB for Alabama completely overthrows a wide open man in the endzone.

davidholly

Mentor
Jalen Hurts has completed 11 passes for a grand total of 37 yards.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Chad Kelly just punted the ball for 48 yards.

I haven't seen much of Kelly but I'm impressed by what I've seen. Could he be the number 1 pick in the draft?

Heretic

Master
Too bad we can't watch a football game without the agenda being forced upon us now. So far, I've seen the Heineken "flip your meat" ad with former "Doogie Howser" "star", now famous "sword-fighter" three times. Saw the insurance ad featuring the loud and monstrously hideous black female(?) from the feminist "Ghostbusters" movie twice. Saw the anti-White racist Samuel L. Jackson on another insurance ad twice and then Jamie Foxx on some other ad...the things we have to go through just to watch a few football games.

davidholly

Mentor
Lane Kiffin keeps calling passing plays but his quotablack can't throw.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Alabama's AAQB fumbles and Ole Miss scores.

PHillisFan

Master
Just heard the announcer say Chad Kelly has "grown up" by being involved in Haiti relief the last two seasons. What is it with our athletes becoming unequivocal cucks?

davidholly

Mentor
Just heard the announcer say Chad Kelly has "grown up" by being involved in Haiti relief the last two seasons. What is it with our athletes becoming unequivocal cucks?
I love how Haiti relief has been going on for 6.5 years. Some conservacucks actually believe the Clintons robbed Haiti of billions of dollars. Given that Haiti's GDP is only $9 billion I find this unlikely.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

I agree. And why don't they ever do anything to help White people?

Maybe he was advised to do this by some advisor to rebuild his image.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Alabama - Ole Miss game. Gary Danielson seems to be a pretty good color man. I believe he's a former pro quarterback.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I've noticed just about every black QB these days has a "cannon arm" And is a "dynamic leader."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was out so I didn't get to see Chad Kelly at all. From what I can tell it looks like he was the only reason they were in the game and the defense gave up too many points.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Part of my likes the fact that they are splitting Christian out wide a lot but the other part makes me feel like that's gonna make it easier for an nfl team to put him at wr. He'll make a good one but would rather see him at rb. Sorry I'm pessimistic already about his future.