2016 College Football Week 3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Houston vs. Cincinatti kicks off week 3 tonight. It would be nice to see the Bearcats pull out a victory to put any Houston hype to rest.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gunner Kiel played vs. Houston last year and almost led them to a victory. This year it is Hayden Moore who is the starter and he has been pretty effective in the early season. A Bearcats win would really shut down the houston black quarterback hype.

referendum

Mentor
Houston has a pretty weak schedule and they have a chance of going unbeaten perhaps, so this would be nice time to derail this from happening. BSPN probably has a semi-erotic fantasy of Ohio State, Florida State, Houston and Alabama in the playoff.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Baylor/Rice is on BSPN right now. It looks like Baylor is doing alot more running under Groh which is going to hurt Russell's numbers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dual threat QB Dalton Sturm is leading a potential upset over an Az St. team that put up and gave up a ridiculous number of points last week against a Texas Tech team with no defense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
NDSU - Iowa right now is a fun game to watch. Beathard just had a pick 6 due to pressure from the blind side

PHillisFan

Master
Hopefully Chad Kelly can pull out a win vs Alabama. He almost had the FSU game.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Chad Kelly can pull out a win vs Alabama. He almost had the FSU game.
Alabama wouldn't be so bad for the SEC if it weren't for that damn black quarterback. Hope he has a terrible game or is injured. Then I'd support Bama against some of these 2 or 3 starter abomination teams.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alabama wouldn't be so bad for the SEC if it weren't for that damn black quarterback. Hope he has a terrible game or is injured. Then I'd support Bama against some of these 2 or 3 starter abomination teams.

I would agree but it looks like Saban and the little bitch Kiffin are going the black quarterback route from here on out. They recruited a bunch of 4 and 5 star white QBs who now rot on the bench. Screw 'em. I hope Kelly torches Alabama tonight.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
FSU is clearly overrated, their defense chocked full of 4 and 5 star recruits is getting shredded by an equally dark albeit, talented Louisville spread team. Look for the Lamar Jackson continue to soar after this game against the Crimonoles.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
FSU is clearly overrated, their defense chocked full of 4 and 5 star recruits is getting shredded by an equally dark albeit, talented Louisville spread team. Look for the Lamar Jackson continue to soar after this game against the Crimonoles.

Yep I would love to see Louisville play Iowa. Jackson won't be a good pro QB though, he is an inept passer. I am sure he is just next in the line of the Vick and Gremlin type failures but that is not going to stop the DWF and fat ****** draft experts from hyping and annoting him as the number 1 pick.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Yep I would love to see Louisville play Iowa. Jackson won't be a good pro QB though, he is an inept passer. I am sure he is just next in the line of the Vick and Gremlin type failures but that is not going to stop the DWF and fat ****** draft experts from hyping and annoting him as the number 1 pick.

Ya media will hype him up as their Heisman favorite. Hoping for big games from Mccaffrey and Kelly tonight! I agree I think Iowa and several other Big Ten teams with stout defenses would match up well with U of L.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Uh oh Beathard banged up..

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Awesome backup QB Nathan Stanley, true Freshman from Wisconsin comes in and completes a beautiful 1st pass to TE Kittle! Kittle over 100 yards on the day!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Bimbo might as well put in Maguire, they're getting blown out 42-10.

L

Lew

I would agree but it looks like Saban and the little bitch Kiffin are going the black quarterback route from here on out. They recruited a bunch of 4 and 5 star white QBs who now rot on the bench. Screw 'em. I hope Kelly torches Alabama tonight.
Those 5 star White QBs need to transfer immediately . Saban had never started a freshman QB until this black quarterback. That essentially means he's locked up the job for the next 3 years . Once you promote an afflete over a white athlete it's very hard to go back. The locker room wouldn't have it

L

Lew

I can already feel how nauseating it's going to be in 2017 hearing the media hype him up as the number one overall draft pick . Im really going to hate seeing his face every where. Even by ******* standards he's quite homely

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin has me worried it looks like Alex Hornibrook is in at QB right now. Not sure if Houston is hurt or he's benched but Wisconsin can't afford to lose this game heading into Big Ten play next week!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
North Dakota State is the real deal. They just scored and it looks like they're going for 2, with about 3 minutes left in the game. Wow.

-Looks like Wisconsin just scored again to put them back on top 20-17.

TwentyTwo

Master
Chase Morlock TD catch....North Dakota State going for 2...down 21-20 to #13 Iowa...late 4th qtr...

Iowa LB Josey Jewell is a terror on defense

Georgia State RB Kyler Neal showed some burst w his 9 yd TD run