2016 College Football Season Week 6

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sam Darnold leads USC to another victory. I watched most of this game and his start last weekend - he really looks like the next great QB at USC in the footsteps of Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart. I am still baffled why Darnold did not start the season as the starting QB.

Mason Rudolph lead another comeback for Oklahoma St. He is another great college QB that has 1st round talent.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cioffi just had a nice run down of the media hype machine Peppers to save a TD.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Trevor Knight showing off the wheels!! 2 rushing TDs and over 100 yards rushing on the day Along with 2 passing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Trevor Knight showing off the wheels!! 2 rushing TDs and over 100 yards rushing on the day Along with 2 passing.

Love Knight as a college player. Don't think he is a QB at the next level but as an athlete he can make an impact as a WR if given a chance.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another idiotic mistake by an afflete in the Texas A&M game not taking a knee to win the game and gets the ball knocked out of his hand for a touchback.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Love Knight as a college player. Don't think he is a QB at the next level but as an athlete he can make an impact as a WR if given a chance.

Agreed probably more of an athlete heading into NFL. Be interesting to see what he runs if he's invited to the combine.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Trevor Knight game winning rushing TD!!

TwentyTwo

Master
Disgusting! :mad: As long as the SEC HQ's are in Birmingham Alabama...that's how it will be.
Earlier the Bama DB had a blatant grab of WR Cody Hollister's jersey...of course they missed that ...no call

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jake Browing just threw his 5th TD pass to go along with 2 rushing TDs. It looks like Washington is returning the favor to Oregon who always seemed to push their offense even when up by a large margin. Browning is slowly rising in the Heisman conversation.

TwentyTwo

Master
Kent St QB Nick Holley rushed for 224 yards on 24 carries & 4 TD's

Freshman RB Cade Carney has 104 yards rushing & TD late 4th qtr

Ohio U. RB Bo Hardy had 83 yards rushing on 16 carries

Cody Thompson had 7 receptions for 126 yards w 63 yd TD

Browning will be a quality NFL QB one day

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Michigan is dismantling Rutgers right now. At least they have a white QB, o-line, TE and 3-4 white defensive contributors. I am not that excited about Michigan's starting QB Speight though - something about him throws me off - maybe his arm strength for a guy his size or not executing the offense to perfection. I still think O'Korn is the better option but who am I :). It looks like both Michigan and Washington are the two most white friendly teams that have a viable shot at the college football playoff at the half-way point of the season. I think either team could matchup with Alabama or Clemson pretty evenly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Disappointed to see Burns out there, I just don't think he is the answer.

TwentyTwo

Master
RB Ryan Nall...big game so far....11 carries for 152 yards & 2 TD's /need a gif of his 80 yard run!! 234 lbs...it on PAC12 Twitter

WR Jordan Frysinger (Idaho) 4 rec for 100 yards & TD
Trevor Ryen (Iowa St) 6-74-1
Dylan Cantrell (Texas Tech) 10-81

FCS
Derrick Craine(Chattanooga) 160 yards on 17 carries & TD
Kade Harrington (Lamar)...145 yards...23 carries & TD + 2 receptions for 89 yards
Joey DiFloria(Bucknell) ....149 yards on 28 carries & TD

Lehigh's Casey Gatlin 11 receptions for 196 yards & 3 TD's....Troy Pelletier 6-102-1
Jake Wieneke (So Dakota St) 6-164-1

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nall and Hansen are both out of the game with injuries and I heard that Rosen has been injured too

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Stanford down 21-3!!